Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Southern Calif Drive May 2nd
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
eric9144
Dang looks like it was good fun and a good number of cars, I was 45 minutes out when I smoke screened the 5 freeway and had to get flat-bedded home barf.gif

Next time aktion035.gif
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(eric9144 @ May 2 2020, 09:09 PM) *

Dang looks like it was good fun and a good number of cars, I was 45 minutes out when I smoke screened the 5 freeway and had to get flat-bedded home barf.gif

Next time aktion035.gif

Eric...busy day but your situation was on my mind.
I was really looking forward to seeing your special 914. Hopefully I will soon. Stay safe...

Hopefully easy repair?

Take care,
Oscar
eric9144
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ May 2 2020, 09:15 PM) *

Next time aktion035.gif

I was really looking forward to seeing your special 914. Hopefully I will soon. Stay safe...

Hopefully easy repair?

Take care,
Oscar

I appreciate the thoughts @ValcoOscar ! beerchug.gif
I called and talked to James Patrick (Patrick Motorsports) after getting home. Super nice guy, talked about the "plumbing" and what may have caused it to decide to dump 2 quarts or so of oil. I spent about 6-7 hours mopping up the oil in the engine bay of the former concours queen and can't seem to reproduce the problem. It starts and runs, makes great oil pressure and I cannot find any leak that's spilling out dry.gif

I think I may actually borrow a friends trailer and take it to PMS to get a sanity check don e on it, I know that the engine cost was and I'm afraid to run on blind faith that it was just a fluke.
ValcoOscar
I handed out some of my small canvas pouches to the ladies today.

Did I miss anyone?

Oscar

Click to view attachment

ValcoOscar
QUOTE(eric9144 @ May 2 2020, 09:21 PM) *

QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ May 2 2020, 09:15 PM) *

Next time aktion035.gif

Hopefully easy repair?

Take care,
Oscar

I appreciate the thoughts @ValcoOscar ! beerchug.gif
I called and talked to James Patrick (Patrick Motorsports) after getting home. Super nice guy, talked about the "plumbing" and what may have caused it to decide to dump 2 quarts or so of oil. I spent about 6-7 hours mopping up the oil in the engine bay of the former concours queen and can't seem to reproduce the problem. It starts and runs, makes great oil pressure and I cannot find any leak that's spilling out dry.gif

I think I may actually borrow a friends trailer and take it to PMS to get a sanity check don e on it, I know that the engine cost was and I'm afraid to run on blind faith that it was just a fluke.

James is a cool guy.

You are most welcome to use my P Hauler.

Perfect fit..

PM to arrange.

Oscar
Click to view attachment
second wind
Wow!! You guys just re-opened the 914 World. Looks like normal....everyone having a blast! Yes!!!
gg
Unpretentious
Sorry I missed it! What a great event!! Was going to come, even willing to leave home at 2am to get there in time. But...the Creamsicle ran HOT when I took it for a test drive yesterday afternoon and decided to sit this one out. Will delve into the problem next week.

Anyone heard anything about the WCR. July is coming up fast! I’m hoping it’s still on. Still have our reservations at the Petaluma Motel 6.

oldschool
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ May 2 2020, 09:23 PM) *

I handed out some of my small canvas pouches to the ladies today.

Did I miss anyone?

Oscar

Click to view attachment

Wait...you meet my wife?
ndfrigi
just sharing 3 small videos from SoCal saturday drive. Maybe someone wants to make a single video that includes several pictures from this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5Rt...FJbH0OfnhYOCb81
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.