Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So Cal June Rally
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
914_7T3
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Jun 25 2020, 04:18 PM) *

headbang.gif I can't do Fridays...you boys have fun.

Oscar

Not possible to do a SoCal run knowing that you're not available from the outset. Maybe do a weekend, but super early!
oldschool
is this weekend?
Matty900
I will be back down (with my 914) 7/10 I plan on doing Newcombs Friday Morning and would love to join in if it ends up being that weekend.
mxkinn01
Click to view attachment

Huge thank you to Matt and all the guys at 914Rubber. Matt took a bunch of pictures at the So Cal June Rally at a bend in the road as we were all driving by that were very artistic and cool. I asked Matt if he could send me the picture of my car in a higher resolution so I could put it on canvas and hang it in the garage. It took him about a week to respond to the PM and his answer was "surprise". What the heck did that mean Matt??? A few days after his unusual reply, UPS showed at my door with a canvas print of my car of the picture I was asking about. It was totally unexpected but greatly appreciated. Next time Matts' in Vegas dinner and drinks on me. The 914 community is so awesome.
Thanks again Matt

Mike
ndfrigi
So many nice and generous people here in this 914world group!

So If Matt is coming on July 10 with his 914, I’m sure lots of socal members will be able to join that day. Hoping stay at home mandate again because of the spike in the covid-19 will die down and make it safer for everyone!
Coondog
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Jun 28 2020, 01:18 AM) *

So many nice and generous people here in this 914world group!

So If Matt is coming on July 10 with his, I’m sure lots of socal members will be able to join that day. Hoping stay at home mandate again because of the spike in the covid-19 will die down and make it safer for everyone!

I can do July 10th
914Toy
July 10 is good for me.
Tonyooc
I can go on the 10th...what time?
Coondog
QUOTE(Tonyooc @ Jun 28 2020, 11:28 AM) *

I can go on the 10th...what time?

TO BE DETERMINED
Post up on the Newcomb Ranch Thread.
drem914
Take a look here Newcomb's Ranch Rally - July 10th for update info.

Will try to make it, but am going to have to play it by ear for that week.
Matty900
QUOTE(mxkinn01 @ Jun 27 2020, 11:40 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Huge thank you to Matt and all the guys at 914Rubber. Matt took a bunch of pictures at the So Cal June Rally at a bend in the road as we were all driving by that were very artistic and cool. I asked Matt if he could send me the picture of my car in a higher resolution so I could put it on canvas and hang it in the garage. It took him about a week to respond to the PM and his answer was "surprise". What the heck did that mean Matt??? A few days after his unusual reply, UPS showed at my door with a canvas print of my car of the picture I was asking about. It was totally unexpected but greatly appreciated. Next time Matts' in Vegas dinner and drinks on me. The 914 community is so awesome.
Thanks again Matt

Mike

Sorry I forgot the cryptic message. That was the day it was supposed to arrive.
Glad you enjoyed it beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.