IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Bunny. JP

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Deer. JP

IPB Image

FL000
Almost home but had to make a pit stop at Domingo’s in Boron. Great Mexican food.

Click to view attachment
Live Event Uploader
PMB. JP

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Suspects. JP

IPB Image

SharonG
@gint and I just got home. We stayed in Glenwood Springs last night. High was 80 degrees. biggrin.gif Thanks to everyone who attended - you all are awesome! And thanks to MattZ and JenZ who did almost the whole dinner on Friday! As well as @stratplayer and @eric_shea for entertainment. chowtime.gif beerchug.gif
Live Event Uploader
=?utf-8?Q?Blue_Boxster_is_Gint_and_SharonG,_red_CaymanR_is_JP_=28V?= =?utf-8?Q?egasRacer_without_Elvira=29,_and_914s_from_left_red_is_J?= =?utf-8?Q?osh_=28FL000=29_and_Adelita,_JamieR,_Larry_=28Gulf91474=29_and?= =?utf-8?Q?_Gloria,_Eric_Shea,_Kent_=2876-914=29,_RonD_and_LindaD,_Bi?= =?utf-8?Q?ll_=28Front_Yard_Mechanic=29,_and_Brant!__In_attendance_bu?= =?utf-8?Q?t_without_Porsche,_our_Massachusetts_contingent_Ed_Mor?= =?utf-8?Q?row,_and_MA_Jen_and_MattZ,_Jimmy_=28StratPlayer=29,_John,_?= =?utf-8?Q?Wills_=28MoveQik=29,_Waide,_and_Mike_Phillips_=28mgp4591=29.__?= =?utf-8?Q?Wills_started_with_his_914_but_had_a_blowout_so_took_i?= =?utf-8?Q?t_home_and_came_without!__That=E2=80=99s_dedication._-?= =?utf-8?Q?SharonG_?=

IPB Image

SharonG
That last one was me. Don’t know what happened with formatting.

Blue Boxster is Gint and SharonG, red CaymanR is JP (VegasRacer without Elvira), and 914s from left red is Josh and Adelita, JamieR, Larry (Gulf91474) and Gloria, Eric_Shea, Kent (76-914), RonD and LindaD, Bill (Front Yard Mechanic), and Brant! In attendance but without Porsche, our Massachusetts contingent Ed (ejm), and MA Jen and MattZ, Jimmy (StratPlayer), John, Wills (MoveQik), Waide, and Mike Phillips (mgp4591). Wills started with his 914 but had a blowout so took it home and came without! That’s dedication! biggrin.gif beerchug.gif
mgp4591
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
mgp4591
Big thanks to Sharon and Mike for putting this together! Some great roads, great company, and even a storm showed up to clean the smoke out of the air. To quote what was in the minds of the late crew on Saturday night, "I don't think the heavy stuff is gonna come down for awhile...I'd keep playing..."
Live Event Uploader
Mill. JP

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Distance. JP

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
South bound. JP

IPB Image

Front yard mechanic
Thank you all for letting me Cruze with the best ! My first run and I hope to do it again driving.gif
JRust
I made it home today at 5pm. Logged 2106 miles on my truck towing start to finish.
Live Event Uploader
Grin. JP

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Come and go. JP

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Mad Dog. JP

IPB Image

76-914
This was on the way up to RRC2021. The tunnel in Mt Zion. John @VegasRacer is in front of me in the red Caymen. Josh @FL000 was behind me. A few great hours behind the wheel with these guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz6un4seZQo
ejm
Took a couple of days after RR to do some hiking and got home last night. Many thanks to Sharon, Mike, the Friday night chefs and everyone else who helped make another great event! Great to see old friends and make some new ones. Can't wait till next year!

Click to view attachment
Eric_Shea
icon12.gif "Dusty Peterson"
Eric_Shea
@SirAndy switched from HEIF to JPG... no love. Oddly enough I can post from my phone directly into the thread with any picture I have on my phone. I just can't post via e-mail to rrc@914world.com
SKL1
Great pix. Guess I won't feel too bad if I drive my 981 spyder instead of a 914 to the Route 66 drive next spring... at least the engine is in the right place!
Toast
I am so very sad I got to miss this event again this year. hissyfit.gif Always such fun and great times and the greatest people I know! grouphug.gif I promise I won't keep staying away. Until next time. Cheers! drunk.gif

driving-girl.gif toast.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.