Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: any nw people up for a grand tour
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Eddie914
Sorry I couldn't make the drive. Looks like everyone had a great time.

I was driving on the water instead (after adding six bottles of gas dryer to absorb the water that seeped into the boat gas tank during the wind storm on Friday night).

When is the next drive?

Eddie
messix
i can lead another run to Leavenworth on hwy 2 on the 27th.
i know some good back roads from leavenworth out to Plain then to hwy 2 and back to the west side. this one would be good for taking your better halfs on. we could spend several hours enjoying the little Baverian town shopping and beerchug.gif while sampling some of the great food.
Eddie914
Quite a few wineries have opened up around Leavenworth, Wenatchee and Chelan in the last few years. My wife and I had a great time touring the wineries with a BMW sponsored event a couple of years ago.

Root_Werks
Thanks for setting up the drive Troy, it was awesome! Sorry Michelle and I couldn't stay with the group longer. I bumped the timing up a little more and still no pinging or hot temps. Although now that the engine has some miles on it, a valve adjustment is in order. It was really nice seeing some friends and meeting some new freinds. biggrin.gif

Looking forward to seeing the guys who are coming to Whistler. I changed out the dashes, gauges, gauge panel, carpet and such yesterday. Looks much nicer now. Still need to do the door panels though. I thought I was using as much as half throttle to keep up with you guys from time to time. Or if I ever stuffed it, I would pause a few seconds between shifts to keep a distance. Turns out the plastic gas pedal screw was all the way out in adjustment. I just pulled it out yesterday, checked carb shaft travel. Cool, full throttle now, it was like an extra 30hp! laugh.gif
messix
great thats all we need .... is Dan with another 30hp to show off with and make me more green with envy.

thank you guys for showing up. and your welcome.

i had a blast with y'all and enjoyed meeting the faces that go with the avatars[sp] .

i can't wait for the 27th and hope those not going to whistler can go on the Levenworth run.
sportlicherFahrer
we should probably start up another thread for the Leavenworth run so more people know about it. Might even get some Eastern WA ppl involved? I already had a 4 day weekend planned off of work, but didnt have any plans set in stone. I should be able to go.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.