Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OKTEENERFEST 2022 - Sept 15-18 in Townsend TN
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
DRPHIL914
a couple more
Jamie
Another delightful Okteenerfest, now my 6th to attend. The scenic drive was an excellent diversion from the Dragon and the hoards of swarming motorcycles! We were blessed with some wonderful fall weather conditions all weekend as well.
rfinegan
My son Quinn taming the Tail of the Dragon
At one point in the video his steering wheel is upside down! (8 sec)This road in MUCH more aggressive than what you have seen or heard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybVRQy_Sw3g

https://youtu.be/ybVRQy_Sw3g
poorsche914
QUOTE(rfinegan @ Sep 19 2022, 02:10 PM) *
My son Quinn taming the Tail of the Dragon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybVRQy_Sw3g

That is so cool! aktion035.gif
poorsche914
914-inspired cake at the banquet...
Click to view attachment
poorsche914
STOCK CLASS SHOW WINNERS... CONGRATULATIONS! cheer.gif

smilie_pokal.gif THIRD PLACE - Dennis Manus
Click to view attachment

smilie_pokal.gif SECOND PLACE - Mike Ruscitti
Click to view attachment

smilie_pokal.gif FIRST PLACE - Chip Perry
Click to view attachment
poorsche914
CUSTOM CLASS SHOW WINNERS... CONGRATULATIONS! cheer.gif

smilie_pokal.gif THIRD PLACE - Deems Riddle
Click to view attachment

smilie_pokal.gif SECOND PLACE - Phil Wagner
Click to view attachment

smilie_pokal.gif FIRST PLACE - Dave McKenna
Click to view attachment
poorsche914
OUTLAW CLASS SHOW WINNERS... CONGRATULATIONS! cheer.gif

smilie_pokal.gif THIRD PLACE - CK Constanou
Click to view attachment

smilie_pokal.gif SECOND PLACE - Tommy Collins
Click to view attachment

smilie_pokal.gif FIRST PLACE - Dave Toppin
Click to view attachment
poorsche914
BEST OF SHOW WINNER... CONGRATULATIONS! cheer.gif

smilie_pokal.gif Chip Perry - Brumos 914 with ~7500 miles
Click to view attachment
bahnzai
I sent a thank you note to Aase for sponsoring our event and suppling gift items (one that I won). Had a very nice note back from their president (great to know 914's have fans everywhere).

"Great to hear, I also own a 914/6 and have owned at least 10 914’s in the past
Ron Thomas
President
Aase Sales"
poorsche914
QUOTE(bahnzai @ Sep 19 2022, 09:40 PM) *
I sent a thank you note to Aase for sponsoring our event and suppling gift items (one that I won). Had a very nice note back from their president (great to know 914's have fans everywhere).

Ron Thomas
President
Aase Sales"

Thank you for that. If everyone who attended dropped a quick "thank you" to the sponsors, I am sure that would be appreciated by each and every one of them. Many of this year's sponsors have been supporting not only Okteenerfest but other 914 events for many years. cheer.gif

steve
driving.gif
914pipe
Hey Guys!!! some of you took pictures and other video my car (Subaru EG33 Twin Turbo) while I was revving the engine.... Is there a way that you could contact me and sent pics and video?

Thanks,!!!!

Click to view attachment
porsche914rick
driving.gif

Already looking forward to next year!!!!!!!

Rick O
bahnzai
Did anyone get an attendee list?
I met several people, that I only got first names and wanted to follow up.
thanks!!
poorsche914
QUOTE(bahnzai @ Sep 22 2022, 07:02 AM) *
Did anyone get an attendee list?
I met several people, that I only got first names and wanted to follow up.
thanks!!

@bahnzai PM sent.

driving.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Sep 19 2022, 10:55 PM) *

QUOTE(bahnzai @ Sep 19 2022, 09:40 PM) *

Ron Thomas
President
Aase Sales"

Thank you for that. If everyone who attended dropped a quick "thank you" to the sponsors, I am sure that would be appreciated by each and every one of them. Many of this year's sponsors have been supporting not only Okteenerfest but other 914 events for many years. cheer.gif

steve
driving.gif

I did the same for several , AASE as i got a porsche grill badge from them, and a few others because they continue to support us. a few years in the past there have been other sponsors that have dropped off, some i may still use but they are not my first choice.

Thank you to guys like Rick of RIX914parts and Bruce Stone, Chris Foley of Tangerine racing parts, and the Whitesells of 914Rubber, seems i am buying things from you all on a regular basis. This year alone i have bought parts from all these people, i have also bought products from LN engineering, Spokewerks, Rich at 914werke(with out his tow bar i would not have been here this year), Eric Shea @ PMBperformance supplied all my brake calipers and brake lines!)
Mike and Evilwerks,- and 914-6werkshop and Ben McFarland -
Now that i look at this list of sponsors i have something from every one of them!! How cool is that??
SO i wanted to highlight Ben McFarland because i probably had more comments on the sound of my exhaust than anything this year. i guess the ski rack and skiis were a curiosity and attention getter too, and that is the case everwhere i go!!
But thanks to all of you ,

Phil
siverson
Looks like a really fun event... I need to make it to one of these.

-Steve
seanpaulmc
What do Ian and Octeenerfest have in common…

Click to view attachment

Me.

Stay safe y’all!
Red76
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Sep 18 2022, 11:36 AM) *

QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Sep 17 2022, 02:21 PM) *

heavily modified with with Raby 2.6/4!! yes i did not stutter, a 2.6 4 cylinder!!!

BadBoy 2.6 Raby T4 can certainly wear the "Friendly fire" livery of Bf-109(14) aktion035.gif
marty914.jpg

Well I knew how I wanted to paint it from the get go but went round and round about how to power it. Finally decided on the big 4 from the folks at LN engineering Type4 store. That’s one rip-snorting motor! “Tattoo” is a real blast to drive.
rbzymek
Is it too late to register? The site seems to be down.
rbzymek
Registered for my first Octeenerfest!
Tonyooc
QUOTE(rbzymek @ Aug 6 2023, 12:16 PM) *

Registered for my first Octeenerfest!

Your on last year's event
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.