Full Version: No mod fire extinguisher mount group buy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
simonjb
Yes please
mb911
Thanks everyone
mb911
Ok I think everything shipped that was paid for. Not bad. Only 3 people that said they wanted one that didn’t buy.
mb911
Everything has shipped that has been paid for. If anyone else wants one please let me know
worn
QUOTE(mb911 @ Jan 12 2024, 06:57 AM) *

I will attest to the very high quality with these. Simple shape as form follows function and that produces what we want. Fire extinguisher where you want it when you need it. Going into the ‘76.
JmuRiz
If I ran stock seats I'd be all over this, but with my Koenig/Scheel seat I don't think it would work.
Txbentleyboy
QUOTE(mb911 @ Jan 7 2024, 11:14 AM) *

My laser cuts will be done in about a week or 2 and wanted to offer them up here before going to my website. They will be on the website for $65 plus shipping. I will be offering these to the group for $45 plus shipping. They will all be powder painted flat black and come with hardware. You will likely have to drill the mount for your exact FE. I use a purple K thanks to Greg Coons suggestion years ago. This will fit all 914s with movable passenger seats. Zero mods required for the car and the parts are laser cut with no welds so look very clean.

PayPal or check are accepted. I would expect that shipping will be in the $15-$17 dollar range for most locations. If PayPal I will ask for the 3% fees.

You can email or PM for details

Or post here

Click to view attachment

Please add me to the list.
NARP74
These mount to the stock seats correct?
Cairo94507
That is my understanding; mounts to the seat pan so the seat still slides back and forth. beerchug.gif
mb911
QUOTE(NARP74 @ Jan 17 2024, 11:06 AM) *

These mount to the stock seats correct?

Correct
mb911
QUOTE(Txbentleyboy @ Jan 17 2024, 10:38 AM) *

QUOTE(mb911 @ Jan 7 2024, 11:14 AM) *

My laser cuts will be done in about a week or 2 and wanted to offer them up here before going to my website. They will be on the website for $65 plus shipping. I will be offering these to the group for $45 plus shipping. They will all be powder painted flat black and come with hardware. You will likely have to drill the mount for your exact FE. I use a purple K thanks to Greg Coons suggestion years ago. This will fit all 914s with movable passenger seats. Zero mods required for the car and the parts are laser cut with no welds so look very clean.

PayPal or check are accepted. I would expect that shipping will be in the $15-$17 dollar range for most locations. If PayPal I will ask for the 3% fees.

You can email or PM for details

Or post here

Click to view attachment

Please add me to the list.

Pm me if your interested so I can get you payment details or go to my site and buy them there
worn
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Jan 12 2024, 10:45 AM) *

Money sent. beerchug.gif

You will not be disappointed.
mb911
Everyone should be getting them starting today. Anxious to hear how you like them.
strawman
I just sent a PM for a mount that I'll put in Nancy's 914. Thanks!
Geoff
mb911
QUOTE(strawman @ Jan 18 2024, 01:03 PM) *

Geoff

Invoice sent
mm911
QUOTE(mb911 @ Jan 18 2024, 05:39 PM) *

QUOTE(strawman @ Jan 18 2024, 01:03 PM) *

Geoff

Invoice sent

pm sent
mb911
Everyone that has paid as of today your parts have shipped thanks again everyone
abes914
Hi ben, if you are still doing this, I would like to get one please.
Thanks.
A be
BillC
QUOTE(abes914 @ Feb 3 2024, 12:59 PM) *

Hi ben, if you are still doing this, I would like to get one please.
Thanks.
A be

If it's not too late, I'd like to get one as well.

Thanks!
mb911
Guys there are on my site for sale. I have 25 in stock. https://914-6werkshop.com/product/fire-extinguisher-mount/
abes914
QUOTE(mb911 @ Feb 3 2024, 12:30 PM) *

Guys there are on my site for sale. I have 25 in stock. https://914-6werkshop.com/product/fire-extinguisher-mount/

Thank you! Ordered one!
ConeDodger
I’ll take one…
mb911
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 4 2024, 08:56 AM) *

I’ll take one…

If you could order from my website that would be great. Posted the link a few posts earlier
BillC
Ordered.
mb911
QUOTE(BillC @ Feb 4 2024, 03:25 PM) *

Ordered.

Thanks hope to ship tomorrow
mb911
All have shipped as of today. Thanks for the continued support
mb911
Still plenty left and sale is still on.
Tonyooc
I will take one. Do you know what size fire extinguisher fits on it and where to get one.
mb911
QUOTE(Tonyooc @ Feb 14 2024, 04:22 AM) *

I will take one. Do you know what size fire extinguisher fits on it and where to get one.

@Tonyooc I posted the link in the thread to order directly off my website. You can use the mount for whatever FE you would like. I use a purple k
mb911
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 4 2024, 08:56 AM) *

I’ll take one…

@ConeDodger the link on how to order from my website is a few posts up. Keeps it simple and easy for me to track
mb911
All organized and ready to ship out. Click to view attachment
mb911
On sale through the end of the month
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.