BEE DRIVEN
QUOTE (SGB @ Sep 15 2005, 07:03 PM)
smile.gif
smile.gif smile.gif
smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

mueba.gif

thanks! I love 'em. That 962 looks ready to explode. And the "aaahhh- barth" and 718. The details of the Baby Turbo. All of 'em, just increadible.

It is incredible what Porsche has done through the years in auto racing, and the cars that followed into production. I wished the Concours could have been two days at the Porsche parade.
BEE DRIVEN
1968 911L RALLY.
BEE DRIVEN
Rear view of the 911L RALLY.
BEE DRIVEN
911 with the TOUR DE FRANCE 1969 graphic on the rear.
BEE DRIVEN
GULF graphic racers always looks great...1968 911TR.
BEE DRIVEN
GULF 1968 911TR.
BEE DRIVEN
GULF from the rear view.
brokenmoped
Got any 80s 911 SC or Turbo pictures?
BEE DRIVEN
QUOTE (brokenmoped @ Sep 15 2005, 08:14 PM)
Got any 80s 911 SC or Turbo pictures?

Yes I do have photos of 1980's 911s,and Turbos,but only in the non-concours parking area of the show. Is there one car you are looking for? Maybe I have it.
BEE DRIVEN
One more of the 911 line-up in the non-concours area,but later in the site I will post more early 912's to late 1980's 911 Turbos.
BEE DRIVEN
Porsche Historic show area with the beautiful Hershey Hotel in the background.
BEE DRIVEN
Here I am reflected in the wheel of a 356 taking photos.
BEE DRIVEN
Another wheel of a 356 with me, and another 356 reflected in the chrome.
BEE DRIVEN
Another view of the Historic show area.
BEE DRIVEN
Historic 356, I sorry I don't have the history on this one,but it looks like one of the early ones made in the late 1940's.
BEE DRIVEN
Interior photo of this early 356.
BEE DRIVEN
One more interior shot through the back glass.
BEE DRIVEN
Rear view of the Historic 356.
BEE DRIVEN
Rear views of the 356's.
Porsche Doc
QUOTE (BEE DRIVEN @ Aug 31 2005, 08:57 PM)
More of the red 914  1.7

Hey that car is one we built. Its Greg Deborg's
It is really has a 2.7 engine in it.
Greg did all the paint and bodywork and we did the engine conversion and suspension stuff for him.

Its very nice, and it came in 2nd down by 1 point. smilie_pokal.gif Congrats!
Dave_Darling
QUOTE (BEE DRIVEN @ Sep 18 2005, 08:07 AM)
Historic 356, I sorry I don't have the history on this one,but it looks like one of the early ones made in the late 1940's.

That's a Gmund coupe. Aluminum bodied, hand-built in Gmund Austria. That was the first production series of the 356, after the "number one" car.

--DD
BEE DRIVEN
QUOTE (Porsche Doc @ Sep 18 2005, 08:42 AM)
QUOTE (BEE DRIVEN @ Aug 31 2005, 08:57 PM)
More of the red 914  1.7

Hey that car is one we built. Its Greg Deborg's
It is really has a 2.7 engine in it.
Greg did all the paint and bodywork and we did the engine conversion and suspension stuff for him.

Its very nice, and it came in 2nd down by 1 point. smilie_pokal.gif Congrats!

Hi Don Ramsay of AIR COOLED CLASSICS INC. I noticed the long list of 1974 LE BBs you have restored,and I was wondering if you could post some photos to share with us. I for one would like to see them.
Nick.
BEE DRIVEN
QUOTE (Dave_Darling @ Sep 18 2005, 12:49 PM)
QUOTE (BEE DRIVEN @ Sep 18 2005, 08:07 AM)

That's a Gmund coupe. Aluminum bodied, hand-built in Gmund Austria. That was the first production series of the 356, after the "number one" car.

--DD

Hi Dave thank you for the history on the Gmund Coupe 356, I know I will need your help later too on some other Porsches. Perhaps on this one, it looks like a Hillclimber Porsche to me, but I am not sure.
BEE DRIVEN
Another front view of this Hillclimb Porsche.
BEE DRIVEN
Interior view of the driver's area.
BEE DRIVEN
View of the engine area.
brokenmoped
Yes I do have photos of 1980's 911s,and Turbos,but only in the non-concours parking area of the show. Is there one car you are looking for? Maybe I have it.

Awesome pics!! I'm really looking for any blue 911s you might have pictures of. I'm planning on painting my 914 light metallic blue (which is a 911 color) and want to see as many pictures as I can. Thanks!

-Corey
BEE DRIVEN
Final photo I have of this Hillclimber from the 3qtr rear view. This would be a great car to have on curved,and hilly roads.
BEE DRIVEN
QUOTE (brokenmoped @ Sep 19 2005, 02:48 PM)

Awesome pics!! I'm really looking for any blue 911s you might have pictures of. I'm planning on painting my 914 light metallic blue (which is a 911 color) and want to see as many pictures as I can. Thanks!

-Corey

Hi Corey, I have only a couple of blue 911s or 912s. This one here is a 912, but the blue was very nice,and I took photos of it in different angles so you could see how the sun ,and shade play with the color.
BEE DRIVEN
Straight on front of the blue 912.
BEE DRIVEN
Another front shade side of the 912.
BEE DRIVEN
Rear view of the 912.
BEE DRIVEN
Blue 912 in line with the rest of many colors.
BEE DRIVEN
Rear view line-up of 911s,and 912s.
Dave_Darling
QUOTE (BEE DRIVEN @ Sep 19 2005, 02:31 PM)
Perhaps on this one, it looks like a Hillclimber Porsche to me, but I am not sure.

You're quite right about it being a hillclimber-that's the 904 Bergspyder. Based on the 904's mechanicals, but with a rather different chassis and body as you can see. Very light weight, did quite well in hillclimb events.

--DD
BEE DRIVEN
QUOTE (brokenmoped @ Sep 19 2005, 02:48 PM)

-Corey

Hey Corey, I kicked up another site I started last month on the 2005 Mid-West Classic. I had posted some blue met. 914s,and 6s. So good luck in finding the right blue for your car.

Nick.
BEE DRIVEN
The Brumos Porsche 911.
brokenmoped
Nick,

Thanks! I'll check it out. By the way, GREAT pictures! Keep 'em coming.

-Corey
BEE DRIVEN
Side view of this dramatic, surfaced Brumos Porsche.
BEE DRIVEN
QUOTE (brokenmoped @ Sep 19 2005, 05:31 PM)
Nick,

Thanks! I'll check it out. By the way, GREAT pictures! Keep 'em coming.

-Corey

You are welcome Corey!

Rear view of the Brumos Porsche.
SGB
that 912 is such a pretty blue. Like a clear October sky in the afternoon. Thanks for the pictures, and the descriptions provide good info and observations too! smile.gif
BEE DRIVEN
356 1600-SUPER with La Carrera Panamericana graphics.
BEE DRIVEN
There's something great about a silver 356 with racing graphics that separates it from the rest of the field.
BEE DRIVEN
1600-SUPER rear view.
BEE DRIVEN
View from the front drivers side.
BEE DRIVEN
This Porsche super-car the Carrera GT was the first porsche I started to photograph at the Parade Concours. This beauty was parking in the non-concours area as the photos will show.
BEE DRIVEN
I'm taking photos as I follow the Carrera GT. Man..Yellow!! This is the first one and still the only yellow GT I've seen so far. I liked the yellow.
BEE DRIVEN
Yellow Carrera GT is being parked.
BEE DRIVEN
The owner just stepping out of the Carrera GT.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.