Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Owner
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
-P-
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Aug 22 2003, 03:44 PM)
Steve is right on the money! My came with that package. The list price was 4550.00. With dealer A.C. it came to 5050.00. Oh, Pedrini wheels as well.
Still have the car.

on a side note what do all you a/c owners do about idle with it on?
zeppelin71
I'd like to add another question to the list.... the first 20 are free right? smile.gif

From the factory, did the rear trunk lid have any kind of mechanism to keep it from falling shut (like the front one does)? I can't see anything in mine that may have served such a purpose.

thanks,
Markus
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(zeppelin71 @ Aug 22 2003, 08:18 PM)
I'd like to add another question to the list.... the first 20 are free right? smile.gif

From the factory, did the rear trunk lid have any kind of mechanism to keep it from falling shut (like the front one does)? I can't see anything in mine that may have served such a purpose.

you are allowed an unlimited number of free questions.
however, only the first 20 -answers- are free.

there were dangerously powerful torsion springs located in the engine room acting on rollers that counterbalanced the deck lid's considerable weight. it was fairly common for the roller pivot attachments to rust or otherwise rip away from the side bulkheads where they were originally attached.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.