Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Service covers - Mom's style
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
GaroldShaffer
I have some covers in stock. These make great Xmas gifts. biggrin.gif
eric9144
I just had mine out while swapping out my battery beerchug.gif

These covers are great, if you are thinking about buying one do it, you won't regret it first.gif
Cairo94507
Garold - I would like one of the service covers when they are available. Let me know and I will PP the money to you. I love to keep our senior citizens busy.

Thanks,
Michael
JP3
Great service cover and really nice work. It fits great and love the storage bag it came with. Thanks for the fast shipping. aktion035.gif Click to view attachment
shoguneagle
The continuing question, "Are these covers still available"?

Just finishing my car after ten years and will be needing one.

Thanks,
Steve Hurt
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(shoguneagle @ Mar 17 2016, 01:24 AM) *

The continuing question, "Are these covers still available"?

Just finishing my car after ten years and will be needing one.

Thanks,
Steve Hurt

Yes they are. I sent you a email.
GaroldShaffer
icon_bump.gif for mom. I have 5 covers in stock. Who needs one???
Bossman
I do!
olsib914
any left..i would like to purchase one
Palmer
tmpalmer242gt@gmail.com
cashiersjm
I also would like to purchase one of these if still available. You're Mom is awesome whether she is still making these or not.

Jim
cashiersjm@gmail.com
IronHillRestorations
oops posted to the wrong thread! Mom's covers are great!!
Mowog4
Great Product, I love mine.
56kabrio
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Aug 11 2013, 08:44 AM) *

Bo & Darryl messages sent. beerchug.gif

Are Mom’s covers still available? If so, I’m interested in one.

Thanks

Mack
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(56kabrio @ Jan 7 2019, 10:37 PM) *

QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Aug 11 2013, 08:44 AM) *

Bo & Darryl messages sent. beerchug.gif

Are Mom’s covers still available? If so, I’m interested in one.

Thanks

Mack

Mom no longer makes these, but contact Perry Kiehl here on the world. He has taken over making these. His screen name here is IronHillRestorations
mlindner
Hey Perry, post some information on these cover, colors, price. Best Mark
Cairo94507
You all likely already know this, but if you can get your hands on one of these covers you will never regret it. I use mine every time I work in my engine bay. It is the best! I love the pocket that holds tools and small parts too. Thanks again Garold and Garold's mom. beerchug.gif
FlacaProductions
What Cairo said - finally had the opportunity to use mine for the first time last week. it just takes a lot off your mind not having to worry about the paint when you're leaning into the engine bay....good stuff.
IronHillRestorations
I just got a batch of 7 service covers. @mlindner Price is $95 mailed to a US address, only one color:gray.

The only problem I have is I can’t ship until later next week. Too much to do and not enough Perry to go around!
Freezin 914
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ May 24 2021, 05:55 PM) *

I just got a batch of 7 service covers. @mlindner Price is $95 mailed to a US address, only one color:gray.

The only problem I have is I can’t ship until later next week. Too much to do and not enough Perry to go around!

I would like to reserve one please. Please pm me payment info.
steuspeed
Sign me up for one Perry.
StarBear
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ May 24 2021, 06:55 PM) *

@IronHillRestorations Would like one of these service covers, too. Any available? No rush; can ship with the umbrella (other thread inquiry) if you think they'll be ready sometime soon. Thanks!
IronHillRestorations
@StarBear I hope to get both within the next two-three weeks, but it could be a bit longer. Very hectic for me, trying to move and wrap up some 914 projects too
arbitrary
Is anyone supplying these? I messaged Iron Hill and never received a reply.
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(arbitrary @ Sep 26 2022, 11:58 AM) *

@arbitrary PM sent
Quinn Moore
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Nov 29 2022, 05:58 AM) *

QUOTE(arbitrary @ Sep 26 2022, 11:58 AM) *

@arbitrary PM sent

I'm interested (want one) as well.

Thx

QM
friethmiller
I need one of these! Perry, let us know if you have them available. Thanks.
L-Jet914
I would like one as well. Let me know.
rhodyguy
The umbrellas are a must have item if you park outside. Sun or rain. They don’t take up too much room when folded neatly.
ClayPerrine
I want to say the service covers are great! I have had one for years. But I do have a couple of suggestions for improvements.

1. Make it long enough to completely cover the rear of the car. Right now if something rolls off of the cover, it rolls onto the painted trunk lid.

2. Add magnets to the lower rear corners to hold it down in the wind. Adjusting carbs with the engine running can't be done in a garage, and the wind plays with the rear of the cover. I had it almost blow completely into the engine compartment with the engine running!

Mine is worn from much use. I am thinking about a replacement.

Just to make sure Perry sees this... @ironhillrestorations

Morph914
I would like one of these if available.
Cheers,
John
914-VI
I would like to purchase one of your covers. Please let me know how to proceed. Thanks!!

Cheers!
Howie
ctc911ctc
QUOTE(914-VI @ Dec 27 2023, 08:57 PM) *

I would like to purchase one of your covers. Please let me know how to proceed. Thanks!!

Cheers!
Howie

agree.gif agree.gif agree.gif agree.gif agree.gif agree.gif agree.gif
Mikey1
And me also, please perry.
I would of course pay for the shipping to the uk!
IronHillRestorations
I have passed the service covers on to another member here who has gotten a commercial sewing machine and has started making these service covers and the 914 Umbrella Covers. Send mlindner a PM and he will make a cover for you.

@mlindner
mlindner
Thanks Perry. Pictured below are both the 914 Engine service cover and the 914 Umbrella top. Please see post at the top of page. (mlindner.914@gmail.com) or (mark.werks914@gmail.com)Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
technicalninja
I ordered an umbrella top in Silver!

Matches the car and should be a bit less heat gathering than the gray.

That can be important down here in Hell!

@mlindner is super easy to work with, quick to respond, and refused payment until the top was "in process".

Looking forward to mine...

Other colors might be available. My suggestion is to hit him up.

I like spending my money with folks who are a part of the 914 community! first.gif

friethmiller
Just ordered the service cover! Thanks Mark!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.