Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Service covers - Mom's style
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
tango-52
I'll take one. PM sent. Glad to hear she is feeling better.
carr914
Garold, Glad Mom is feeling good enough to make these again, even if it is just a few at a time. Hey Guys, Millie is the BEST and you can't get a better service cover, PERIOD. pray.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Say Hi to Mom for me.

T.C.
seanery
ooh, i want one, can i have it? is there one still available?
GaroldShaffer
icon_bump.gif for mom

I have two of the NEW style in stock.

rfuerst911sc
I would like to purchase one. Please PM me your name and address so I can send a check. Thanks
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Jan 24 2009, 06:03 AM) *

I would like to purchase one. Please PM me your name and address so I can send a check. Thanks

These two are spoken for pedning payment. I will talk to mom today and see when she will have more ready. I will PM you.

rfuerst911sc
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Jan 24 2009, 07:02 AM) *

QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Jan 24 2009, 06:03 AM) *

These two are spoken for pedning payment. I will talk to mom today and see when she will have more ready. I will PM you.

Thank you.
mtn flyr
Garold,

Please put me on the list too.

Thanks, Dave
ericread
What's the current price for one? I need one so please PM me when you get the information.

Eric Read
tod914
Wow those are really nice Garold. Hope you Mom is doing better. Put me on the list too if she is up for making more. Can they be ordered in a white/light grey frabric? If not, what you have is fine.

Thanks
Tod
GaroldShaffer
What's the current price for one? I need one so please PM me when you get the information.

They are $75 shipped to your door in the USA. A little more for out of country.

She will have more ready in a few weeks. I have you guys on the list and will PM when they are ready.
championgt1
I would like one as well. No rush. Just whenever your mom is able to make an extra one. Send me a PM whenever.

Thanks

Jack
montoya 73 2.0
Put me on the list for 2 as well please. Thanks!
MDG
Just received one of the newer style quilted ones today. The quality of work is amazing! It even came in a sized to fit storage bag.

Garold thanks for this and please pass along my appreciation to your mom

cheers, m.
zymurgist
Please add me to the list. smile.gif
sww914
I used one a couple of times, great product.
Your mom ROCKS!
MDG
Used it today; when I folded it up to put back in the storage bag I noticed in the corner it has been dated and signed.

Excellent work! Thanks Millie wavey.gif
mtn flyr
Gerold, received the cover, it's incredable! The custom bag was a suprise, thank you to you both!

Dave
stophos
I would like one ASAP. If possibe Email payment info. to chrisg at myalltech dot com
Thanks - Chris
6freak
QUOTE(MDG @ Mar 25 2009, 04:28 PM) *

Used it today; when I folded it up to put back in the storage bag I noticed in the corner it has been dated and signed.

Excellent work! Thanks Millie wavey.gif

I seen the same thing!! kindof a cool surprize.....P.S GREAT PRODUCT very handy
GaroldShaffer
Thanks for the great comments guys. Mom takes great pride in her work.

Tod914, championgt1, and montoya 73 2.0 check your PMs smile.gif

zymurgist & stophos Mom needs to make more to meet your requests. Give her a week or so and they should be ready. I will PM you.

I just wanted to say thank you again to all of you. You have no idea how much joy this brings to a little 80yr old woman. beerchug.gif
AvalonFal
Garold:
Put me down for 1 of Mom's new style service covers. Let me know payment arrangements.

Paul
championgt1
My cover came in the mail today. What a outstanding product. For the money this cover can't be beat. Garold, let your mom know the cover is GREAT!!! smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
tod914
Garold got mine in last week. Thank your mom for me. Fantastic product.
Tom_T
QUOTE(itsa914 @ Jan 13 2006, 08:59 AM) *

UPDATE Jan 2009 Mom has changed to a more thicker style cover. Please see pictures

This is a service cover for a Porsche 914 hand made by my 79 year old mother. This covers both sides of the car from the rear of the doors to the bumper and most of the rear trunk lid. A flap goes over into the engine compartment to help protect the lip edge of the trunk lid and there is a tool pouch also. This is made from black vinyl that has a cloth type backing to it to protect your cars paint. She also made a storage bag for the cover. What can I say, mom has skills! IPB ImageIPB Image

These covers will fit cars with flairs also.

Price is $75 each which includes shipping in the USA. I will ship anywhere in the world

You can check HERE for testimonials from members on this site that have purchased one.

Since mom doesn't stock these they will be made only per request. I will need the money up front and will have the cover shipped with in two weeks of placing the order.

PM me with your request or post here. Thanks everyone IPB Image

If your Mom's fingers aren't worked to the bone by then, I'll get one once my 73 2L is fixed & repainted! ...don't make no nevermind now! ....yet!!

FYI - My mechanic in Huntington Beach CA had something similar from way back when I started going to him in 75, which I think he'd brought over from the Porsche Factory Training he did over in Germany (he's from there).

...but his weren't custom made, signed & dated by "Mom"! biggrin.gif

I'll contact you later when I'm ready! ...you're now bookmarked in my parts sources folder!

Enjoy that Lake wind!! bye1.gif Best!
Rod
Sold any to the UK yet? If you haven't.............. your mom better get stitching as I would love one please smile.gif

Fantastic product - can you ley me know full price to the UK please piratenanner.gif
lucky25
Please add me to the list for the next run and how
you would like payment
Thanks
Dave
lucky25
aircooledtechguy
I'm interested in the next run of these. PM me. Thanks!
GaroldShaffer
I have you guys on teh list. We are leaving for vacation and won't be back until 7/24. Mom should have more made by then.
GaroldShaffer
I have three more in stock.
Ga Dan
I am interested for sure, PM me when you have time.

Dan

QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Aug 14 2009, 12:45 AM) *

I have three more in stock.

Rod
Thanks Garold and 'Mom, mine arrived safely in the UK today, shame the car is in the garage having it's geometry done........ I cant try it for size sad.gif

Very nice hand-made product, thanks again smile.gif
eyecolor
[

Just what I am looking for!

Let me know how to pay

George O.
RJMII
I've got one of these! A true pal gave it to me as a gift. Talk about an excellen token of appreciation. It's in a box waiting for me to finish the body work on my project, I haven't used it yet. =o) BUT; we used one on his car and it was awesome!!! It came in quite handy.

-yet another satisfied 'customer'.
aircooledtechguy
I just received mine piratenanner.gif Really nicely made and fits like a glove!! I could NOT be happier!! Thanks. . .
GaroldShaffer
Dan & George yours have been sent. I still have one more ready to go.
icon_bump.gif
6freak
QUOTE(aircooledtechguy @ Aug 17 2009, 04:12 PM) *

I just received mine piratenanner.gif Really nicely made and fits like a glove!! I could NOT be happier!! Thanks. . .

Hey that looks just like mine confused24.gif ..did you barrow it Nate... poke.gif ....truely a great product....I would buy more but i already bought 3and only have 3 cars in the family. Nice little bump..
JRust
Sent a pm biggrin.gif I want one please. Let me know how to pay
mepstein
If these are still available, I would like 2 please. No rush. Thanks, Mark Epstein Mark@MarkEpstein.net 302-355-0684
GaroldShaffer
Mark,

mom is on vactaion. I spoke with her and when she gets back next week she will make some more up. I will contact you once they are done.

-Garold
mepstein
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ May 26 2010, 01:35 PM) *

Mark,

mom is on vactaion. I spoke with her and when she gets back next week she will make some more up. I will contact you once they are done.

-Garold

Great. Thanks, Mark
mgphoto
Hello,
I am interested, please let me know what is needed to proceed.
Thank you,
Mike
Nürburg Nomad
I saw this product when I first joined months back and I think it's about time I buy one before any paint carnage occurs! So sign me up and PM me with details on how to finalize purchasing one?! I like that it comes in a storage bag too, it can be brought in the front trunk on road trips!

Forgive me if this was already mentioned but I couldn't find details on how the sides of this cover secure along the body line of the 914 beneath the side pillars? Are there magnets sewn inside of the cloth or perhaps it attaches to something else?
GaroldShaffer
You are next in line. I will PM you the payment details. To answer your question, yes there are magnets sewn in the sides to help hold them up.
Nürburg Nomad
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Jul 24 2010, 07:37 AM) *

You are next in line. I will PM you the payment details. To answer your question, yes there are magnets sewn in the sides to help hold them up.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll keep an eye out for the PM. Looking forward to having a barrier between the 914 and my crazy wrench wielding self! piratenanner.gif

Also I just noticed you're in Indiana, keeping my 914 dollars local!
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Nürburg Nomad @ Jul 26 2010, 09:22 PM) *

QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Jul 24 2010, 07:37 AM) *

Thanks for the heads up! I'll keep an eye out for the PM. Looking forward to having a barrier between the 914 and my crazy wrench wielding self! piratenanner.gif

Also I just noticed you're in Indiana, keeping my 914 dollars local!

PM sent. biggrin.gif
GaroldShaffer
I have one more cover in stock so no waiting.

Mom's car needs a fuel pump replace ($650, have to drop the tank to get to it mad.gif ) So she is in need of extra$$ (won't take money from me dry.gif ) so if you have been thinking about a cover now is a good time to get one. biggrin.gif

How's that for begging pray.gif
montoya 73 2.0
Hey Garold, PM me with the cost for one more! I think I'm going to give one away for Christmas this year. As a matter of fact have you ever done a group buy for these yet? PM me if not and I'll get it started so Millie can get her car fixed!!!
6freak

One of the best products I have ever gotten for my car smile.gif and it has a small tool pouch...LOVE IT......and use it all the time .even for travel a blanket in the rear boot

MikeC flag.gif
championgt1
agree.gif The best thing I have bought for my car!

smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.