Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Driving Lights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Eric_Shea
I thought the original fog light bracket went above the bumper where the panel is? confused24.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Apr 17 2006, 09:54 AM) *

I thought the original fog light bracket went above the bumper where the panel is? confused24.gif

agree.gif
STL914
David, what the current status on the driving light brackets
and the rear fog light bracket?

Have you had any thoughts on making a bracket to mount a
fire extinguisher in front of the passenger seat?
rhodyguy
did you buy a high output alt for the lights? heads, fogs, BIG driving lights ohmy.gif . i'll be curious to see how it idles with everything energized.

k
dlee1967
Design is complete and I've received my quote for powdercoating. I purchased a new press brake to make the bends consistant. I am having a little trouble cutting the small gussets with the plasma and making them all consistant. When they drop out of the sheet, they get zapped and marked. I might have to go to cutting the gussets in the ironworker.

There will be a set or two in my WCC06 care package for giveaways and the silent auction. If I can get my wife to stop driving her car, I will mount a set for final catalog pictures and the instructions.

DLee
dlee1967
K, I have a 100 AMP alt in my 914 V8s so the extra load has not been a problem. I am sure it may be an issue with a stock -4 unit. There is a member who is providing higher amp alternators......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.