914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
olav
More standing around....

Jen is haming it up for the camera.
olav
Our own private room at IHOP.

olav
Close up of McMark's graffiti business decal on his custom car.
olav
More eating fun.
olav
The last of use before we packed it in at 1:00pm.

That was a long breakfast.
olav
One more.

Jim, Carl, and Meredith. Meredith having a chocolate milkshake for breakfast. Yum!

neo914-6
Mikes V8 914... happy11.gif
neo914-6
MikeP's V8, Not yers V6...
neo914-6
Andy's Berlinetta hood vents...
neo914-6
familar cars, Martys, Jens, and Carls (Mer drove!)
neo914-6
Steve's clean green 6...
neo914-6
Mark's tagged car laugh.gif
neo914-6
chowtime.gif
neo914-6
chowtime.gif
neo914-6
914 apostles...
McMark
QUOTE (porschecb @ Feb 25 2006, 09:54 AM)
If you guys have that much early morning get up & go you leave right after breakfast and join us for lunch. (Mcmark?) driving.gif

I would have, but I had a car to sell, and a new car coming into the shop. sad.gif Lots going on today. But as I rolled into Napa at 1 pm I thought about the fact that if I didn't have other commitments I would have just kept on going north and caught the tail end of the Sacto shin-dig. sad.gif

But on the plus side, Tom (carreraguy) let me drive his VW R32. drooley.gif That's a friggin' awesome car. Super tight in the corners and flat, flat torque curve. Zooooooom! driving.gif
Andyrew
First time I've seen mikes car!!

Cool stuff... howd it sound?
Dr. Roger
his car was straight up "the shit".

running dual straight-thru's. LOL

80% LSD and 10's in the back and still breaks it loose easily.....
Dr. Roger
930 trans with the LSD....
McMark
Mike's car is awesome. Ya'll should have another V8 meet just to see his monster. driving.gif
Andyrew
Guys wana have one at my house? Im planning an american graffiti party durring the show....

but thats like june...
neo914-6
QUOTE (McMark @ Feb 25 2006, 04:30 PM)
Mike's car is awesome. Ya'll should have another V8 meet just to see his monster. driving.gif

agree.gif soon, and it will be a "conversion" meet: V6's, Suby's, Audi, Boxster, etc...

Harry's and Chris' 500hp cars are nearly on the road and if I get some work done this weekend so shall mine... rolleyes.gif
neo914-6
QUOTE (Andyrew @ Feb 25 2006, 04:37 PM)
Guys wana have one at my house? Im planning an american graffiti party durring the show....

but thats like june...

Brent's coming over with some parts...

How's the CHP in your area?
Brent
Thanks to Dr. Roger, Andyrew and I will benefit from some early spring cleaning. Andrew was working today, so I will drop off his door prizes next weekend on the way to work on my cars.

Neo914-6, if you need some help on your monster Sunday, let me know. Im still in the area.

Notyers, your V6 has inspired me to stay away from the true monsters...for now. Your car sounded truly beefy, yet still german. Schweet.

-B
Meredith
QUOTE (olav @ Feb 25 2006, 01:28 PM)
Meredith having a chocolate milkshake for breakfast. Yum!

Best breakfast in a long time! Mmm!

It was great seeing everyone again. smile.gif

-Mer
Andyrew
QUOTE (neo914-6 @ Feb 25 2006, 05:46 PM)
QUOTE (Andyrew @ Feb 25 2006, 04:37 PM)

but thats like june...

Brent's coming over with some parts...

How's the CHP in your area?

No troubles as of yet, but Im not a troublemaker...

They look at me in the 914 or the race car, but they dont do anything....

Sometimes im tempted to shut off the engine in the 914 when Im gona pass them laugh.gif

Brent called me, Next week he's gona come over..

I had work today..

Maine914
Thanks for letting me crash your breakfast. For someone who has not seen more than two 914s in the same place at the same time, this was great.
When I arrived back in Maine it was nine degrees with the wind blowing. Enjoy your weather.
Take care.
Paul
dlo914
One more.

Jim, Carl, and Meredith. Meredith having a chocolate milkshake for breakfast. Yum!

such a pretty face, lucky guy to have girl like that...O Yea the rest look good too! wink.gif
Mueller
QUOTE (Dr. Roger @ Feb 25 2006, 05:15 PM)
his car was straight up "the shit".

running dual straight-thru's. LOL

80% LSD and 10's in the back and still breaks it loose easily.....

I'm sure Felix (his passanger) still has a silly grin on his face from that ride biggrin.gif MDB2.gif
Carl
QUOTE (dlo914 @ Feb 27 2006, 11:56 AM)
One more.

such a pretty face, lucky guy to have girl like that...O Yea the rest look good too! wink.gif

Thanks. I was lucky to have one kid who's interested in 914's. The other two can't figure out what's the big deal. To them a car is just a tool of conveyance.

For Mer it's driving-girl.gif
jimtab
Just a quick comment from me, I think you already know...Mer seems to me to be an exceptional woman...you should be VERY proud.
jimtab
QUOTE (Maine914 @ Feb 27 2006, 11:52 AM)
Thanks for letting me crash your breakfast. For someone who has not seen more than two 914s in the same place at the same time, this was great.
When I arrived back in Maine it was nine degrees with the wind blowing. Enjoy your weather.
Take care.
Paul

We enjoyed your presence....any time. We like to get the perspective of out of area 914 enthusiasts....sorry you were welcomed back "down East" so rudely....Jim biggrin.gif welcome.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.