Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SF Bay Area 914 Breakfast
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
lapuwali
9:14AM, the traditional location this time, the Santa Clara IHOP on Stevens Creek.

[ Yahoo! Maps ]

Map of
Ihop
5403 Stevens Creek Blvd
Santa Clara CA 95051
McMark
Hmm, can I make South Bay breakfast and the already planned Sac lunch in the same day?
neo914-6
San Jose to Sacto airport... laugh.gif
Midtowner
I'm in - without my Starbuck's. chowtime.gif
Porcharu
I'm in. No 914 this time around.
mightyohm
I'm out this time. I'll be in Austin, Tejas.
Carl
I think Meredith and I'll be in for this one but will have to check with her to be sure.
anthony
QUOTE (McMark @ Feb 8 2006, 09:54 PM)
Hmm, can I make South Bay breakfast and the already planned Sac lunch in the same day?

It's only 1.5 hours away. You can make it.
Mueller
QUOTE (anthony @ Feb 8 2006, 11:16 PM)
QUOTE (McMark @ Feb 8 2006, 09:54 PM)

It's only 1.5 hours away. You can make it.

perfect, you can pick me up for breakfast, drop me off back at home and head on up to Sac.....I'll even map it all out for you, hahahha
jonwatts
Too far in the future to commit.

Yes, I have issues, who doesn't?

carreraguy
Sold Ol'Yeller so I'll bring my tail dragger. On the lookout for a decent sixer!
9146R
I'm in, with the 914 this time...provided there's no rain ! Last one (my first event) was great...looking fwd to this next one.

Greg
Jenny
QUOTE (jkeyzer @ Feb 8 2006, 09:45 PM)
I'm out this time. I'll be in Austin, Tejas.

ohmy.gif But this one's in your backyard! What, you got other car friends in Tejas that you like more than us? biggrin.gif

Brian and I should be there.

Jen
olav

Swedish pancakes!! Yum.
MartyYeoman
QUOTE (9146R @ Feb 9 2006, 08:40 AM)
I'm in, with the 914 this time...provided there's no rain ! Last one (my first event) was great...looking fwd to this next one.

Greg

I'm in, but my 914 is currently dismantled.
Greg, perhaps i could catch a ride with you.
Dave_Darling
Unless I have some major revisions of plan, I won't be able to make it to this one.

--DD
jimtab
QUOTE (Dave_Darling @ Feb 9 2006, 08:48 PM)
Unless I have some major revisions of plan, I won't be able to make it to this one.

--DD

Lawyer troubles? biggrin.gif
jonwatts
QUOTE (Marty Yeoman @ Feb 9 2006, 12:25 PM)

Whatcha got goin' on, Marty?
MartyYeoman
QUOTE (jonwatts @ Feb 9 2006, 11:25 PM)
QUOTE (Marty Yeoman @ Feb 9 2006, 12:25 PM)

Whatcha got goin' on, Marty?

1) Hellhole rust repair via McMark.
2) Engine bay paint.
3) Engine cleanup and seal freshening.
4) SSI exhaust upgrade.
5) Jackstand performance testing.
9146R
Marty,

Sure, let's do it. I am praying for sunshine - I'd much rather drive to Santa Clara in the teener. With the cage and cross member behind pass seat the legroom is a bit tight. But I guarantee a fun ride to IHOP !
driving.gif

Greg
szuccaro
I'd like to make it to this one (my first) and meet y'all- but need to get my interior back together though.
Jenny
You don't need no stinkin' interior.

All you need... Seat, seatbelt, steering wheel and shifter. You're set!

Jen
lapuwali
You don't even need a 914 to show up. Lots of people show up in something else. I've only been to 2 or 3 of these things WITH my 914.
McMark
We can bring our 914s? blink.gif

J/K

I've never brought a 914 to one of these things.
lapuwali
QUOTE (McMark @ Feb 10 2006, 10:48 AM)
We can bring our 914s? blink.gif

J/K

I've never brought a 914 to one of these things.

You HAVE a 914?!

wink.gif
Brent
I'll bring the boys! One can destroy pancakes, the other sausages. Will be sans 914, bringing the Viper Killer as usual.
jimtab
QUOTE (Brent @ Feb 10 2006, 11:04 AM)
I'll bring the boys! One can destroy pancakes, the other sausages. Will be sans 914, bringing the Viper Killer as usual.

Geez Brent, when you talk about the "boys" and I''m looking at your avatar and my mind wanders...to "the girls".... wub.gif
Maine914
Here in Maine, the windchill tonight is well below zero, so my teener is bedded down until May [April, if I'm lucky].
I may be in Los Gatos on the 25th, and would like to try to make it to the breakfast if you don't mind my crashing it. [I don't think I've ever been in a room with more than one other 914 owner.]
Not knowing the area, what's the best way to get there other than the direct route I can see from the maps?
Thanks.
neo914-6
best way for you is to hitch a ride with olav in his -6... rolleyes.gif
Dave_Darling
QUOTE (jimtab @ Feb 9 2006, 09:41 PM)
QUOTE (Dave_Darling @ Feb 9 2006, 08:48 PM)

Lawyer troubles? biggrin.gif

Only if, by "troubles", you mean "prior plans elsewhere with". wink.gif

--DD
Brent
QUOTE (jimtab @ Feb 10 2006, 06:14 PM)
Geez Brent, when you talk about the "boys" and I''m looking at your avatar and my mind wanders...to "the girls".... wub.gif

Yep, it would be nice to concentrate on the "girls". Lord knows my wife was not too helathy in that department. Maybe the next one will. All this is making me hungry though, why cant breakfast be tomorrow?
-B
jimtab
I'm gonna have breakfast tomorrow...I promise you.... biggrin.gif
Brent
Ah yes... my mind is still numb from looking at my own avatar. I must be loosing my focus!
Midtowner
My first... icon_bump.gif
jimtab
QUOTE (Midtowner @ Feb 11 2006, 09:26 PM)
My first... icon_bump.gif

What? !st look at "the girls, or the girls "girls"" happy11.gif confused24.gif happy11.gif
Midtowner
Umm, yes. I'd like to icon_bump.gif into those girls someday! mueba.gif
Leo Imperial
I can not quench my thirst for milk chowtime.gif
Not sure why
nine14cats
oops...can't make it...I'll be at the PCA-GGR Time Trial at Sears...

Have a pancake for Doris and I!

Bill P.
Meredith
QUOTE (Carl @ Feb 8 2006, 10:11 PM)
I think Meredith and I'll be in for this one but will have to check with her to be sure.

We'll be there!
MartyYeoman
QUOTE (9146R @ Feb 10 2006, 09:37 AM)
Sure, let's do it....
driving.gif

PM sent.
Porcharu
QUOTE (Maine914 @ Feb 10 2006, 09:18 PM)
Here in Maine, the windchill tonight is well below zero, so my teener is bedded down until May [April, if I'm lucky].
I may be in Los Gatos on the 25th, and would like to try to make it to the breakfast if you don't mind my crashing it. [I don't think I've ever been in a room with more than one other 914 owner.]
Not knowing the area, what's the best way to get there other than the direct route I can see from the maps?
Thanks.

From Las Gatos, the easiest way is probably to take Hwy 17 to Camden Ave. turn left and follow Camden (turns into San Tomas espressway) until you reach Stevens Creek - make a left and IHOP is about 2 miles on the right side.
Jenny
17 to 280 to lawrence Expressway might be quicker, unless you want to stay with surface streets.

Where in los gatos will you be staying at?

Jen
carreraguy
QUOTE (Maine914 @ Feb 10 2006, 09:18 PM)
Thanks.

Maine 914:
Google maps come in handy! IHOP is the place with the blue awing near the intersection indicated.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Steven...o,+CA+95014&t=h

Later,
lapuwali
icon_bump.gif
stevesc_us
I'll do my best to be there with my metallic green six. I hope olav will be there with his fine signal orange example as well as Carl with his metallic blue one. It would be great to compare notes with others who appreciate these cars.

Steve
Redwood City
olav
QUOTE (stevesc_us @ Feb 16 2006, 10:52 AM)
I'll do my best to be there with my metallic green six. I hope olav will be there with his fine signal orange example as well as Carl with his metallic blue one. It would be great to compare notes with others who appreciate these cars.

Steve
Redwood City

Steve,

My car is living in Carmel so I don't I'll have it for this breafast meet.

But in the summer for sure!
stevesc_us
Olav,

Too bad, I was really looking forward to seeing it. Oh well hopefully you can bring it down this summer. Maybe Carl will show with his blue six. Does he live in the Bay Area?

Steve
Jenny
Yes, Carl is in SJ, and he'll be coming to breakfast with Mer. I think Carl's the only guy who consistently drives his 914 to breakfast meetings. idea.gif

Jen
McMark
I'll be driving my car for the first time. boldblue.gif Mike you riding along?
jimtab
QUOTE (Jenny @ Feb 16 2006, 11:45 AM)
Yes, Carl is in SJ, and he'll be coming to breakfast with Mer. I think Carl's the only guy who consistently drives his 914 to breakfast meetings. idea.gif

Jen

WHAT??? I've never showed up in anything else...... confused24.gif WTF.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.