user posted image
sk8kat1
here's #two

user posted image
Allan
Where's the 914 in the logo?

I like the red one.
sk8kat1
where can i get the little outline from? I wanted to add it but couldn't figure out where to get it from
qa1142
red one
Allan
I think the one you see for the club is owned by Yaroon (Jeroen), so you would have to ask him.

I was just looking to see the numbers.
sk8kat1
like this or different..?

user posted image
roundboy914
white one looks guud.
Gint
The red one.

Shrink it down a hair. Shorter primarily. Wider is cool (but not too far).
sk8kat1
red a little shorter

user posted image
GaroldShaffer
I like the red one also.
Gint
QUOTE (sk8kat1 @ Feb 16 2006, 05:34 PM)
red a little shorter

user posted image

See how tall mine is? Shoot for that. Or at least closer to it.
sk8kat1
here it is not as tall

user posted image
Jenny
QUOTE (Gint @ Feb 16 2006, 04:52 PM)
See how tall mine is? Shoot for that. Or at least closer to it.

No way Mike. Chicago skyline is way taller than boulder mountains. laugh.gif

Jen
sk8kat1
not as tall or wide

user posted image
Howard
Redone for SoCal

Allan
Nice. Just kinda fuzzy.

Like it really matters from a guy that likes in Bakersfield.

Been ther though. biggrin.gif
Lou W
Isn't windy there? you should have the buildings leaning, and the sky should be white, just like snow.

jk laugh.gif

Looks great smile.gif
mightyohm
Turn down your jpg compression.
sk8kat1
better

user posted image
auggie91420
Red one looks good, Mike.
sk8kat1
well here it is : if it needs to be tweeked let me know

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e221/sk8...mainheader6.jpg

do the [img] things on either side to add to the signature
sk8kat1
it might get clearer .. but I don't know how to adjust the compression as suggested ..
sk8kat1
so how many arethere in the chicago area ?
ChicagoChris
I'm in. Thanks for the hard work.
Gint
Dude! That looks great. One minor detail. Your using a link to another site! Ick! Before you get too many people using that in their sig, upload the image from you PC to this site. Use you blog. I'll help you if I need to, just let me know. You don't want 20 people's every post including a sig that is a link to another site. Why slow anything down more than you have to.
Gint
Here. Use this image for your link. It's now been uploaded to 914world.com

Copy and paste everything in this code block:

CODE
[IMG]http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads/post-2-1140146140.jpg[/IMG]
Gint
I just changed the sig for you and ChicagoChris to use this image on 914club. You guys can change them back if you want to.
sk8kat1
thanks I wasn't sure how to do that I figured there was a way -- you said you uploaded that to a blog on here right?
GaroldShaffer
Excellent. Thank you! beer.gif
Gint
QUOTE (sk8kat1 @ Feb 16 2006, 08:36 PM)
thanks I wasn't sure how to do that I figured there was a way -- you said you uploaded that  to a blog on here right?

Not exactly. You can do that if you want to. That would be more appropriate than my doing it.

I downloaded your image to my computer. Than I did a post in this thread and attached that new image from my PC to this thread essentially. You could put the image in your blog, but then you'll have to change your sigs again.

Comprendi?
ChicagoChris
Thanks. I went to change the link and it was allready done.

big brother is watching ph34r.gif
sk8kat1
tring this out
Gint
QUOTE (ChicagoChris @ Feb 16 2006, 09:11 PM)
Thanks. I went to change the link and it was allready done.

big brother is watching ph34r.gif

Just tryin to help ya out. You don't have to start name callin. cool_shades.gif
sk8kat1
oh I see now .. that's pretty cool -- thanks for the info
sk8kat1
I had no idea I am thankful you could do it for me ..

thanks ! beerchug.gif
Gint
QUOTE (sk8kat1 @ Feb 16 2006, 09:17 PM)
oh I see now .. that's pretty cool -- thanks for the info

Saw your blog. There you go. beerchug.gif
BigDBass
Great job! Thanks for working on the image!

gopack
So we scrapped the idea of a more inclusive great lakes area contingent, or western great lakes area? would be WI IL, OH,MN MI IN?

that would help the few guys in wisconsin and rockford area too!
sk8kat1
well not really .. I just think we don't want to over extend .... there is already some sone from portage IN using the logo and I figured the milwuake / madison area is near enough ... and actually I am from the rockford area so I have that covered .. and there is at least one other guy actually in rockford that is probly going to chime in...

it just seems a bit far reaching to included MI, MN, and OH

I figured a few hours drive ( all that is bareable with stock seats) if we decide to have a get together is far enough ...if you start includeing OH , MN , MI then you may be talking trailers in stead of a nice leisurly drive to a 914 luv fest

GaroldShaffer
QUOTE (sk8kat1 @ Feb 17 2006, 06:36 AM)
well not really .. I just think we don't want to over extend .... there is already some sone from portage IN using the logo and I figured the milwuake / madison area is near enough ... and actually I am from the rockford area so I have that covered .. and there is at least one other guy actually in rockford that is probly going to chime in...

it just seems a bit far reaching to included MI, MN, and OH

I figured a few hours drive ( all that is bareable with stock seats) if we decide to have a get together is far enough ...if you start includeing OH , MN , MI then you may be talking trailers in stead of a nice leisurly drive to a 914 luv fest

Hey That's me wavey.gif (Portage Indiana)

We are just out side of Chicago (~40 miles) I can see the sky line from the lake shore here smile.gif besides 80% of my neighbors have Illinois plates on at least one car cool_shades.gif
ChicagoChris
Normally I would be againt all things cheese, sheeplove.gif but not in this case. It goes more to the poit of a few hours drive. Not a "state" issue. GreatLakes means going East till you hit ocean and I don't think that is really practicle. Besides....thoes SoCal boys may not even know where Portage or Madison are. So Chicago gives them a geographic point of reference.
aircooledboy
QUOTE (gopack @ Feb 17 2006, 09:29 AM)
So we scrapped the idea of a more inclusive great lakes area contingent, or western great lakes area?  would be WI IL, OH,MN MI IN?

that would help the few guys in wisconsin and rockford area too!

Sorry Mark, but a brat will fly out my butt AND sing "Bear Down" before I will belong to any group that has the words "Green Bay" or "Cheesehead" in the logo. w00t1.gif av-943.gif
sk8kat1
chris long time no see how's it been going ? wavey.gif
gopack
I wasn't suggesting Cheeseheads.. i was jsut objecting to the chicago monicer as being to restrictive! that is all. for now i'll be a contingent of ONE!
sk8kat1
remeber one is the lonlest number.... biggrin.gif

I kid , I kid ....

poke.gif
BEE DRIVEN
Hi Chicago Contingent, here are some ideas you could have if you want,or use for other ideas. Chicago is a awesome City!!

Nick.
BEE DRIVEN
This one showing a 914 porsche side view graphic.

Nick.
BEE DRIVEN
Different shading on 914.

Nick.
BigDBass
Hey Nick, you just stepped it up a notch for Chi-town!
It looks great. Thanks!

I resized it:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.