Pages: 1, 2, 3
MoveQik
So many nice cars.
MoveQik
more
MoveQik
Mine and a really nice red one.
MoveQik
The only bad weather for the ride home. What is all that white stuff on the mountains??
MoveQik
Proof that Waides car is actually road worthy.
MoveQik
Evidently he likes it.
Ferg
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif Waide!

See you in Moab.!

Ferg.
MoveQik
Waide topless?? I had to position just right so you can't actually see him icon8.gif
MoveQik
I finally found this one. I think this is Don's car. It is amazing. Good to see such an awesome car being driven!!
SLITS
Now tell the truth......This image is of Waide when he found out that a 914 has a parking brake and that the car was not underpowered! av-943.gif

Brad Roberts was laughing when he told me..."I wonder how long it will take for him to find out his parking brake is on?"

user posted image
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (MW 914 @ Feb 20 2006, 06:59 AM)
Safely out of the driveway. No gear grinding I might add! Which is better than Trojanman did. mad.gif

it wasn't my fault. someone put your reverse gear where 2nd is supposed to be. laugh.gif
Toast
It was absoulty great to see everyone again and to meet a few new people too!
I had a great time!

Maybe I will get to bring my 914 to the next one. hands.gif

p.s. your welcome guys for the late night Starbucks run. (and thanks for buying for Linda and I. biggrin.gif )
Brad Roberts
I had a blast. It was a great weekend! It was great seeing everyone again.

B
Flat VW
We just got home after staying another night in Palm Desert.

Thanks Joe, nice to see all of you !

John (and Laurie) wavey.gif wavey.gif
Toast
clap56.gif

Glad you guys made it.
Thanks for showing up. It was great to visit with you both. Laurie, you are funny. laugh.gif

Melba
smoke.gif
StratPlayer
This car is very very nice,,,wonder how these mirrors would look on that car. I see he has a different set of mirrors besides stock on the car now.
StratPlayer
Now for the car
Ferg
WOW gonna start calling you Goldfinger...

did you powdercoat those with your new toy?

Ferg biggrin.gif
StratPlayer
Hi Ferg, sorry to hear about your selling your beautiful car. Yeppers with the new toy, translucent colors. Didn't turn out bad at all. So you will be without a car next RRC. I'll let ya drive mine. Won't be anything like the badass car you just sold tho, but will still be fun.....
dlo914
so i hear there's gonna be another Joe BBQ on the 1st of April, what's the occasion? wink.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE (StratPlayer @ Feb 21 2006, 03:14 PM)
Now for the car

One of the nicest 914 I have seen. ... smilie_pokal.gif JIm did a very ncie Job on it.. pray.gif
LvSteveH
QUOTE (dlo914 @ Feb 21 2006, 03:45 PM)
so i hear there's gonna be another Joe BBQ on the 1st of April

So I heard, I'm already getting my car ready rolleyes.gif
dlo914
QUOTE (LvSteveH @ Feb 21 2006, 03:48 PM)
so i hear there's gonna be another Joe BBQ on the 1st of April

So I heard, I'm already getting my car ready rolleyes.gif

i hope to have mine ready as well! the last time i drove her was back in March of 05' sad.gif i miss my Betsy (14's name biggrin.gif )
Aaron Cox
ill bring the 916 i bought to that one.... rolleyes.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Feb 21 2006, 06:56 PM)
ill bring the 916 i bought to that one.... rolleyes.gif

I'll be there as well. I am bringing another buddy of mine out to get a blue 914 that he just bought. cool_shades.gif
Flat VW
party.gif
craig downs
so i hear there's gonna be another Joe BBQ on the 1st of April, what's the occasion? wink.gif

Clayton showing off his new tool box full of tools
lagunero
QUOTE (craig downs @ Feb 21 2006, 10:52 PM)

Clayton showing off his new tool box full of tools

laugh.gif
Mrs. K
Hi all....
Looks like Joe and Linda had another great party! jsharp.gif Sorry I missed it...I was in Vegas and *Vegas Racer* was in my neck of the woods blink.gif
What's up with that, John??? ohmy.gif

And Trojanman and Laurie and John were there too....and Birgit and Brad...damn, I picked (well I didn't have a choice) a bad weekend to have to go to my daughter's volleyball tourney in Vegas, which BTW was f-ing cold!!!!! mad.gif

And I missed the regulars, especially Toast, Howie, A-aron, Matt, Skline, Joe Buckle (sorry if I am missing anyone) wavey.gif ....did anyone notice if Slits did his ironing? av-943.gif

Anyway, if Joe is serious about the 1st of April, I will *foolishly* be there! wub.gif

Lisa beerchug.gif
Flat VW
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Feb 22 2006, 01:27 AM)
Anyway, if Joe is serious about the 1st of April, I will *foolishly* be there!  :wub:

Lisa  :beer2:

idea.gif

That would be a good "shakedown run", in regard to my preparation for the Alpine 500.

John cool_shades.gif

P.S. wavey.gif
WaideS
QUOTE (Flat VW @ Feb 22 2006, 01:53 PM)
That would be a good "shakedown run", in regard to my preparation for the Alpine 500.

John cool_shades.gif

P.S. wavey.gif

Tell how the Alpine 500 was.....I have plans that weekend, but I would love to do something like that in the future.
Flat VW
QUOTE (WaideS @ Feb 22 2006, 03:41 PM)
QUOTE (Flat VW @ Feb 22 2006, 01:53 PM)

John cool_shades.gif

P.S.  :wavey:

Tell how the Alpine 500 was.....I have plans that weekend, but I would love to do something like that in the future.

Photos to follow.....

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.