Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Original Stainless Replacement Fuel Line Sets
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2, 3
racergreg
Works for me, let's combine them. I already sent the full amount, so Peer and I will split up the shipping cost. Thanks!
elocke
Paypal and PM sent. They look really nice! wink.gif
Thanks
Ed
VaccaRabite
Glad I saw this bumped (well, in the Garage any how). Remindd me that i needed to get your Pay Pal out. You should have it now.

Zach
Gint
Paypal sent. Thanks Chris!
71six
Chris,
Paypal payment sent for fuel line for my six.
Thanks
Mark
ChrisFoley
I have everyone on this page so far except racergreg and 0396.

The response for this has been terrific. When all the orders still in transit arrive I think it will be a sell out!
piratenanner.gif
bcheney
I would like a set. I am in Orlando if anyone there is interested also. Thanks Brian
d914
paypal sent

fuel injected
- 6 ends
914MF
Paypal on the way. Fuel injected.
aircooledboy
paypal sent, carb line only. beerchug.gif
sk8kat1
pay pal being sent -- i set stock 2.0L FI lines
winterkornj
Paypal sent for FI
pnewman
Put me down for a pair. No fittings needed. I will Pay pal tonight.

Perfect timing. I am opening the tunnel next week to do just this while relocating the fuel pump up front. Must be an Oman.

thanks
Hammy
Got my lines today. Look very nice. Can't wait to put them in smile.gif
Thanks Chris
clark
I just got a 1975 914 1.8 (pristine 45,000 original miles ) I've got the gas smell in the car every morning and just started researching it. I think I need some stainless lines. I just found your posting; will there be any further lines available for order in the future? I saw the 3/31 deadline.

Thanks, Clark

944 1984 Porsche
Fury III 1970 Plym
914 1975 Porsche
craig downs
QUOTE (clark @ Apr 7 2006, 03:54 PM)
I just found your posting; will there be any further lines available for order in the future? I saw the 3/31 deadline.

same here interested if still available
ChrisFoley
I can take a couple more orders at the sale price.
Bertus
Chris,
Recieved mine and Newto914s this week. Look good, will be installing soon. Thanks for the quick delivery!

Bert
Gint
Mine came in yesterday. I haven't taken them out of the box. Too many parts laying around here loose already. The shipping box was in great shape, so I'll leave them in the box. Easier to store.

I trust Tim.
shoguneagle
Got mine last night. first class product. excellent quality, very similar to lines on a jet engine, ie. aircraft quality. Thanks.

Steve Hurt smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif rocking nana.gif biggrin.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif
craig downs
Paypal sent for a carb line
guywan914
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif Installed lines ysterday. Again, as usual, excellent work Chris. I put the lines in once and it went so well I took them back out to put them back in again to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.
pnewman
QUOTE (guywan914 @ Apr 9 2006, 04:58 AM)
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif Installed lines ysterday. Again, as usual, excellent work Chris. I put the lines in once and it went so well I took them back out to put them back in again to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

I haven't received mine yet. When and how did you pay for them?

any pointers on getting out the old and sliding in the new?

thanks
guywan914
Ihappen to be very close to Chris's shop so I went over and picked them up, saves on shipping!!! I did not have the wiring harness in yet so that certainly helps. aia started with the lines rotated in the opposite direction than they need to be and once I got them to the opening before they go thru the firewall I rotated them into place. I did it alone and had to check my progress every 6 inches or so to miss the brake lines and get them on the right side of everything, so ther was a lot of crawling under the car and getting back out. Would have been easier with two but then it wouldn't have been any fun.
I was at Chris's shop on Thursday and he had many lines to ship on Friday so maybe yours is one of those. Good Luck.
pnewman
QUOTE (guywan914 @ Apr 9 2006, 03:32 PM)
Ihappen to be very close to Chris's shop so I went over and picked them up, saves on shipping!!! I did not have the wiring harness in yet so that certainly helps. aia started with the lines rotated in the opposite direction than they need to be and once I got them to the opening before they go thru the firewall I rotated them into place. I did it alone and had to check my progress every 6 inches or so to miss the brake lines and get them on the right side of everything, so ther was a lot of crawling under the car and getting back out. Would have been easier with two but then it wouldn't have been any fun.
I was at Chris's shop on Thursday and he had many lines to ship on Friday so maybe yours is one of those. Good Luck.

Thanks for the heads up!

good to know that Chris had enough to meet the demand.

I plan on getting someone to help push the lines as I guide them through. Not a fan of the: crawl / sit up / crawl / sit up / crawl / etc.

Was your engine in during this process?
elwood-914
Chris, I got my fuel lines today. Just as I ordered it. Very nice. Thanks for doing us a service.

Tim
db9146
Any more lines left?
blitZ
Paypal sent for FI. smash.gif
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(db9146 @ Apr 13 2006, 10:09 PM) *

Any more lines left?
Yes.
914MF
piratenanner.gif Received my lines yesterday pray.gif
Chris,

Received the lines for my 74 1.8.. Lines look great- professional work!

Shipping box looks good too!

Shipping box looks good too!

Thank,

P smile.gif
davesprinkle
Just wanted to say that Chris has done a great job with these lines. I received mine about 2 weeks ago and installed them last Monday. Chris has obviously put quite a bit of thought into the construction of lines. I was impressed when the lines fell into place and snapped into the stock plastic holder in the engine compartment. You might not think this is a big deal until you consider that Chris has compensated for the radius of his bender and for the fact that the return line has to cross over the top of the feed line. It's the well-though-out little details like this that make the difference. Very impressive.

Quality product, perfect fit, careful packaging. What else can I say? Worth every penny. Thanks, Chris.
racergreg
Just installed mine today. Took a little jiggling to get them through the tunnel, I recommend a helper. Didn't take more than a hour, though.

They fit great, a real quality upgrade. Thanks, Chris! clap56.gif
swood
Chris, can you put me down for a set for FI with just the smooth, slightly tapered ends? Thanks.
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(swood @ Apr 27 2006, 02:09 AM) *

Chris, can you put me down for a set for FI with just the smooth, slightly tapered ends? Thanks.

I have them in stock. $60/pair + S&H (+ Paypal fee)
MiddleGACruiser
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ Apr 27 2006, 09:16 AM) *

QUOTE(swood @ Apr 27 2006, 02:09 AM) *

I have them in stock. $60/pair + S&H (+ Paypal fee)

I would like a pair.
ChrisFoley
Just email/pm me. Include your shipping info (city and Zip) and payment method and I'll let you know the total amount to send me.
smile.gif
wky930
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ Mar 22 2006, 08:03 PM) *

Here's the deal:
Product: stainless hard tubing replacement for plastic fuel lines in the tunnel. 3/8" supply and 5/16" return lines.
Available with plain ends (slightly flared for hose grippage) or -6AN male ends for Aeroquip hose attachment.

Sale Price: $50 a set for fuel injected cars, $28 for just the 3/8" line for carbed cars. For each threaded fitting requested add $20. I'll put them on one or both ends of either/or both tubes for you.

Shipping: via UPS Ground. New England, New York, New Jersey - $12.50; Atlantic States (Except FL) - $15.00; Everything else East of the Mississippi - $17.50; Most of the states West of the Mississippi (including CA) - $20.00; Oregon and Washington - $22.50.
Group shipping available: 2 sets - split the price 2 ways; 3-5 sets - add $5.00, then split equally. Make sure you coordinate your group shipping with each other before sending $$.

Terms: Sale ends March 31. Payments by check/MO/cash/Paypal accepted. No Credit cards. Paypal fee - add $2.40 per set, plus $0.60 for each welded fitting requested. I will start shipping April 3rd unless you use Paypal and request prompt shipping. In that case I can ship starting March 27th. Be sure to include your shipping info with your order. Group shipments will be sent after all payments are received.
CT residents remember to add 6% sales tax on product price, but not on shipping.

Mailing address:
CFR Welding
11 Tolland Tpk, rear
Manchester, CT 06042

Edit (April 17): Regular Full price is $60/pair; $33/single. Contact me for details.

grasshopper
hey chris, you got any left??
ChrisFoley
I just sold out the latest batch this week. I will be ready to ship more in a week or so.
grasshopper
you got one for carb setup? I'll buy it.
ChrisFoley
I keep them in stock.
Current price is $33 single, $60 a pair
Email me at chris dot foley at tangerineracing dot com for payment and shipping details.
blitZ
Just installed my fuel lines, they fit perfectly. How are you guys attaching the existing 5/16 hose to the 3/8 steel line? My first thought is to get some type of brass adapter from a hardware store. Will this work?
ChrisFoley
Both lines are very close to the od of the factory plastic. A stock diameter hose should slip on with no trouble.
blitZ
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ Jun 29 2006, 07:54 AM) *

Both lines are very close to the od of the factory plastic. A stock diameter hose should slip on with no trouble.

I found some brass 3/8" joins at Home Depot. They have tapered ends and was able to get the 5/16 over it.

Thanks
xlchspor
Are these still available?Dennis
ChrisFoley
I have tham in stock. $60 for the pair that go in the tunnel. $35 for the pair in the engine compartment.
Email me for specific details.
ChrisFoley
10/19/06 Update:
I have sets in stock for early cars with 3/8" supply and 5/16" return, and sets for late ('75-'76) cars with both lines at 5/16" od. Paypal price - $79, includes shipping to 48 states.
Single lines for carbs are $50 shipped.
Add a pair of engine compartment lines (both 5/16") for $36.
for you racers, -6AN fittings can be added for $22 each.
My Paypal aaddress is c dot foley at tangerineracing dot com
xlchspor
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ Mar 22 2006, 08:03 PM) *

Here's the deal:
Product: stainless hard tubing replacement for plastic fuel lines in the tunnel. 3/8" supply and 5/16" return lines.
Available with plain ends (slightly flared for hose grippage) or -6AN male ends for Aeroquip hose attachment.

Sale Price: $50 a set for fuel injected cars, $28 for just the 3/8" line for carbed cars. For each threaded fitting requested add $20. I'll put them on one or both ends of either/or both tubes for you.

Shipping: via UPS Ground. New England, New York, New Jersey - $12.50; Atlantic States (Except FL) - $15.00; Everything else East of the Mississippi - $17.50; Most of the states West of the Mississippi (including CA) - $20.00; Oregon and Washington - $22.50.
Group shipping available: 2 sets - split the price 2 ways; 3-5 sets - add $5.00, then split equally. Make sure you coordinate your group shipping with each other before sending $$.
Yes Chris I need a set for my 76 2.0 914 it is stock so I need a set that will bolt on please,If you could send me the details,I will send payment now!Thanks Dennis,It is Fuel injected by the way,I,m not sure about the fittings I need on the end.
Terms: Sale ends March 31. Payments by check/MO/cash/Paypal accepted. No Credit cards. Paypal fee - add $2.40 per set, plus $0.60 for each welded fitting requested. I will start shipping April 3rd unless you use Paypal and request prompt shipping. In that case I can ship starting March 27th. Be sure to include your shipping info with your order. Group shipments will be sent after all payments are received.
CT residents remember to add 6% sales tax on product price, but not on shipping.

Mailing address:
CFR Welding
11 Tolland Tpk, rear
Manchester, CT 06042

Edit (April 17): Regular Full price is $60/pair; $33/single. Contact me for details.

xlchspor
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ Oct 19 2006, 01:25 PM) *

10/19/06 Update:
I have sets in stock for early cars with 3/8" supply and 5/16" return, and sets for late ('75-'76) cars with both lines at 5/16" od. Paypal price - $79, includes shipping to 48 states.
Single lines for carbs are $50 shipped.
Add a pair of engine compartment lines (both 5/16") for $36.
for you racers, -6AN fittings can be added for $22 each.
My Paypal aaddress is c dot foley at tangerineracing dot com

So Chris for my 76 stock 2.0 ltr.I need to send you 79.00 for the set and that will cover everything? Can you tell me what else I will have to do to change my fuel lines fittings?ect?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.