914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
drewvw
QUOTE (jimtab @ Mar 27 2006, 12:26 PM)
QUOTE (drewvw @ Mar 27 2006, 11:56 AM)
QUOTE (HarveyH @ Mar 27 2006, 09:05 AM)
Barber Dave said:
i had a speed marriage ,lasted 7 weeks.

A guy I used to work with lived with a woman for six or eight months, they got married on Saturday, and she filed on Wednesday WTF.gif
Harvey

I don't want to hear that, I am getting married on Saturday!!!!

wacko.gif

Congratulations...38yrs and counting for me smilie_pokal.gif

thanks jimtab....I found a good woman so I might as well lock it down (or rather, allow her to lock me down blink.gif )
street legal go-kart
Several years ago, before Miss Mari ,a friend and I did the speed dating thing a couple of times.
The first nite we got a Cali attitude on after indulging in a few and had a great time . Some of the people I met that night , both women and men are still friends.
The next couple of times we arrived sober .
To this day my best client is a lady I met one of those nights.
The people searching for something other than just having a good time did not seem to be enjoying themselves.
I agree with carring a notepad and rating the beochses that are doing the same, just make sure you do it in front of them wink.gif

JT
ninefourteener
Wow..... I love providing my inputs to stuff like this ohmy.gif)

Coming from a professional womanizer... who's dated what seems like half the female St. Louis population over the past couple years..... I have some good advice...

Only because I'm now married ohmy.gif)

Speed dating sucks. You only have a few minutes to impress her... or unimpress her.... and any "attraction" that the two of you may end up having, will be based on looks alone. Youi've got a better chance meeting a nice girl in a bar.... at least then you have the opportunity to talk to her for more than 5 minutes.

My advice? Try Internet personals.

Yea.. go ahead and laugh.... The fatties, the psychos..... the crossdressers..... Whatever... I've met a couple HUNDRED (yes, I said it) women over the Internet..... including my WIFE.

The Internet allows you to spend as much time as you like getting to know her.. as well as her, you. There's very little pressure because if you do it right, you already know eachother pretty well from phone conversations by the time you meet.

And don't listen to the people that tell you all the women on the Internet are fat..... that is SO not true... you just have to be smart about your searches.

Best of luck.. if you need help or have questions... feel free to PM me.

--Matt
Jenny
Scott, remember to smile. You have very warm eyes, and smiling will bring that out. Plus, girls will almost always respond in kind.

Good luck!

Jen
Mueller
QUOTE (Jenny @ Mar 27 2006, 02:28 PM)
Scott, remember to smile. You have very warm eyes, and smiling will bring that out. Plus, girls will almost always respond in kind.

Good luck!

Jen

I think he should at least fix his glasses.... smile.gif

user posted image
Brando
QUOTE (Mueller @ Mar 27 2006, 01:36 PM)
QUOTE (Jenny @ Mar 27 2006, 02:28 PM)

Good luck!

Jen

I think he should at least fix his glasses.... smile.gif

user posted image

slap.gif spank.gif dead horse.gif lol2.gif
racerx7

Did it go well?
SLITS
I talked to Scott.....he said it was a beautiful experience with the exception that they kept refering to him as "Gramps, that guy with the limp kit"............. av-943.gif
Bleyseng
Gramps???

cool_shades.gif
JPB
Its all about nature, varility under controle and common sense friend. If you look like a guy who will provide, be at home after work, keep a steady job, and not go out late with some dudes leaving her at home alone then she will probably like you. If thats the kind of girl your looking for. If you want the psychotic behotches then look like a rock star, always have a glass of hard stuff in your hand, show your pieced niples and bring the pimp mobile along and don't forget to say, " lets get outa here so we can hook up." This one will have big boobs, be high maintenance, and won't stick around when the cash is exhausted.

I do better with some trashy, dirty work clothes than the squeeky clean look. These girls also seem to be hotter in the sack. If she wants you to look squeeky clean and you don't wanna loose her, then you have to have a squeeky clean job for squeeky clean cloths. She will always look around for squeeky clean dudes when your not so look out!

To avoid this in the long run blowup.gif LOOK AT HER MOM FOR INSPIRATION BECAUSE SHE WILL BE THE SAME SOONER THAN YOU CAN SAY, "What the ........@#&^%%#
skline
Well, to let everyone know what happened. I will probably do it again. I did not meet anyone I would want to hook up with. The problem was they were not in my age group. The best looking one was only 29 and I have a daughter that age sad.gif

None of them looked like what I want as they all looked like Players. I am not looking for a girl that wants to play games. I am looking for someone who doesnt exist. All of the good ones are already taken it seems. Many of them to guys on this forum. I will keep looking and someday I may find one that is acceptable. I am in no hurry.
Dr Evil
Kinda stupid that they do not segragate by age range so as to not waste your time.

Ah well, jerkit.gif and be biggrin.gif until the right one comes along wink.gif
jimtab
Good for you Scott, after almost 40 years with the same gal I remain convinced it's mostly just dumb, shithouse luck....that being said, it's better to be lucky and good. biggrin.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Apr 8 2006, 12:20 PM)
Kinda stupid that they do not segragate by age range so as to not waste your time.

Ah well, jerkit.gif and be  :D  until the right one comes along wink.gif

Top age group....

40-dead..... lol2.gif
Dr Evil
There is always bingo night at the senior center!

"I 69! BINGO!"
Dr Evil
Mike, what the heck is that in your sig line? It looks like it was made out of a BMW.
skline
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Apr 8 2006, 11:31 AM)
Mike, what the heck is that in your sig line? It looks like it was made out of a BMW.

I dont know what it is, but I like it! It looks cool. I would ride it, or drive it, whatever.
Joe Bob
Available only in Japan and Europe. Do a google on GG Quad.

BMW twin boxer 1150 or something...shaft drive quadrunner.
Brando
Cool, a street-legal quad.

I want one.
Joe Bob
look here

user posted image
JPB
QUOTE (skline @ Apr 8 2006, 02:03 PM)
Well, to let everyone know what happened. I will probably do it again. I did not meet anyone I would want to hook up with. The problem was they were not in my age group. The best looking one was only 29 and I have a daughter that age sad.gif

None of them looked like what I want as they all looked like Players. I am not looking for a girl that wants to play games. I am looking for someone who doesnt exist. All of the good ones are already taken it seems. Many of them to guys on this forum. I will keep looking and someday I may find one that is acceptable. I am in no hurry.

Well spoken my friend, who is in a hurry to mess up anyways. I guess we can call them fools in that category. As for the "all taken" part, thats just negative stuff thats been around forever. I am certain many single ladies are saying the same thing,"all the good ones are spoken for." Love is everywhere friend and thats the part that really matters.

popcorn[1].gif I love you pop corn
jimtab
QUOTE (* @ Apr 8 2006, 03:07 PM)
look here

user posted image

How do you suppose those things would be at an autox?
Chris914n6
bummer, i missed the pre-night advice giving.

so moving on, a guy i worked with said this about internet dating "if she has a profile u know she's desparate".
where else are you going to 'meet' several thousand women that u can efficiently narrow down by select 'choice' attributes for $25?
Yahoo has the highest traffic, match.com has about 3/5th yahoo.

oh, and 29 is in my age group... biggrin.gif

Chris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.