Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WI/IL gathering. June 17th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Bartlett 914
Hi all. Linda and I just got back. Thank you Brian for hosting this fine event. We had a great time!

The weather was great and the car were even greater!

Mark + Linda
draucci
Brian (and Mrs. Brian),

Thanks for your hospitality. It was an very nice event with an amazing turnout of nice people and cool cars. Thanks again. We had fun.

By the way....first post...finally!!

Dennis
theman352001
Brian & Family,

Thanks for hosting this event. It was a great time and I really enjoyed getting together with other 914 people. Also, thanks for letting me have a little impromptu sawsall party. That section will really come in handy.

To the rest of the contingent, I really enjoyed meeting you guys and gals. Looking forward to another chance to meet you all again. Hopefully I will have figured out my 914 issue by then.

Take care all. I will post a link to the pix in a bit.

Keith
Funfignugen914R
pray.gif Cheers to Brian for putting together a great 914 gathering! Especially thanks to his wife and daughter for putting up with us 914 crazed enthusiasts!

Sorry I wasn't able to drive my 914 over to the gathering, will hopefully solve the leaking problem soon, tried though. Arrived after Brian's tour in my daily driver, enjoyed meeting all you 914 enthusiasts! Was great seeing all the 914s in one spot! Think events like this are great for sources of info, fixes, where to find parts and the friendship of fellow 914 owners!

Hope we can make this an annual gathering! Thanks again Brian!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.