Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 10/4/06 all in stock have been shipped, waiting on 2nd delivery
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Richard Casto
Brad,

Thanks for posting the details that I had asked about earlier.

I have sent Paypal payment for one!

Thanks for doing this. Should be very cool!

Richard
BenT
I can't see the image either. What gives?

BenT
Aaron Cox
look at my avatar
BenT
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Jul 14 2006, 12:47 PM) *

look at my avatar

OK, thanks. I was replying to the first dozen postings.

BenT
Doug Leggins
2 for me please. I'll send a check.
teenerted1
one please
BenT
Paypal'd my $35.

BenT
xitspd
Nice work! Paypal on the way for one badge.

Thanks,

Dan
wilchek
maybe i am the only fool to ask, but what does the bottom of the badge stand for.

kurvenmeister??
markb
clap56.gif Paypal sent for 2. aktion035.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE(wilchek @ Jul 14 2006, 04:32 PM) *

maybe i am the only fool to ask, but what does the bottom of the badge stand for.

kurvenmeister??

Not a fool....you just didn't read ALL the threads....NO BADGE FOR YOU.....

It means Curve Master.....Master of the Curve.....whichever floats yer boat. piratenanner.gif
dilde
You have a PM.

QUOTE("Z" @ Jul 12 2006, 06:06 PM) *

Post yer wants.......polished brass and enamel. Sample below.

$35 INCLUDING US shipping. Slightly higher to Canada (eh) and the "other" continent....sent via USPS.

Delivery time 6-8 weeks, dependant on the manufacturer. So no bitching at the admins....

You do NOT have to have a paypal account .....you can use a credit card to pay.....via paypal.

go to www.paypal.com and use "sales@914world.com"

First run is 100.....IF we have PAID in advance orders exceeding that number...we will amend the order.

$35 for the first, 32.00 for each additional badge in the same package.....Canada and other places add an additional $5 for shipping....US funds only please....

SNAIL MAIL

914Club LLC
7575 Linda Vista Rd. #19
San Diego CA. 92111

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:

914Club LLC

Joe Bob
IPB Image
brownaar
Moolah sent for 1, please.

WOO-HOO, my 100th post!!!!!(Yeah, so that's not that many, but I'm a man of few words. Deal with it.)
type47fan
An instant classic! I'm in for one. . . .payment sent.

Thanks,
Brad Roberts
Thanks everyone clap56.gif

The response is more than I ever imagined. I have to keep bumping the order up!!

Luckily once they make the "die" they can keep making these for a long time if need be.

B
JPB
How's about two fella, payment sent, Chop Chop!

smilie_pokal.gif To the artist: Excellent design and will go great with my crimson rocket!!!
smontanaro
Very nice, though I couldn't see your image. I finally saw it as Aaron's avatar. Paypal for 1 sent...

Skip
echocanyons
I'll take one, sending paypal today
VaccaRabite
Could the first post be modified to show who all has paid? Since it is going to be over a month till we get anyting, and payPal does not do much for seller pay confirmation, it would be nice to know if my pay pal was received.
Thanks,

Zach
seanery
We'll work on updating the info.

Also, I added the photo to the first post.
VaccaRabite
Cool, thanks guys. Y'all pretty much rock.

Zach
shelby/914
Great Looking, paypal sent for 5 clap56.gif type.gif
fat73
QUOTE("Z" @ Jul 12 2006, 05:06 PM) *

Post yer wants.......polished brass and enamel. Sample below.

$35 INCLUDING US shipping. Slightly higher to Canada (eh) and the "other" continent....sent via USPS.

Delivery time 6-8 weeks, dependant on the manufacturer. So no bitching at the admins....

You do NOT have to have a paypal account .....you can use a credit card to pay.....via paypal.

go to www.paypal.com and use "sales@914world.com"

First run is 100.....IF we have PAID in advance orders exceeding that number...we will amend the order.

$35 for the first, 32.00 for each additional badge in the same package.....Canada and other places add an additional $5 for shipping....US funds only please....

SNAIL MAIL

914Club LLC
7575 Linda Vista Rd. #19
San Diego CA. 92111

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:

914Club LLC

IPB Image

I want one....Do I just send the $$ via paypal and that's it?

Ed
Joe Bob
Hopefully you will include your shipping address....%^B
bob
I'm in for one!
-bob
ottox914
I'm in for 4. sending paypal shortly.
ottox914
paypal sent.
Brad Roberts
I'm not sure showing everyones name is a good thing? Some of the people have never posted biggrin.gif

Is everyone ok with having their name on a list?

B
BKLA
in for two!

Paypal sent!
Elliot_Cannon
The check is in the mail.

Elliot
spunone
Paypal sent fer uno badge / Loooks very well thought out . Nice Job Thanks clap56.gif
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jul 17 2006, 01:44 PM) *

I'm not sure showing everyones name is a good thing? Some of the people have never posted biggrin.gif

I'm cool with it (obviously). I know that this is how Sean has always doen his sales, and I have found it very helpfull if just for confirmations sake.

Eh, maybe I am making a mountian of a molehill. I'm just glad the badges are getting made.

Zach
seanery
There are a couple ways to confirm. In the past I have sent an email response to the paypal payment notification. If someone paid by snailmail I would send a PM notifying payment received.

With the latest run of shirts I posted when shirts shipped.

On a prepay item I recomend either a list or an email reply confirmation for Paypal and a PM for snailmail.
aircooledboy
Badges? We don need no stinkin' badges!! bootyshake.gif

Wait, yes we do. Uno, por favor. Paypal sent.

Really nice, BTW.
GeorgeRud
Paypal sent for 2 badges. Thanks for your efforts.
lotus_65
looks like a big hit!

... just curious, how many have been ordered?
db9146
I'll take two. PayPal on the way.

craig downs
Looks awesome. I would like to have one please.
Sending funds now
Thanks
Craig
Brad Roberts
We have over a 100 ordered right now.

I'll post the sheet tomorrow (Wed.)

B
McMark
Brad, make is an Excel file or something. 100 name list in a post is LONG! lol2.gif
ThinAir
I'm in for one. Looks Sweet! boldblue.gif drooley.gif pray.gif
Lou W
Sorry for the delay, I just got back into town, Paypal sent. smile.gif
dbu356
Very nice...PayPal sent....It'll be like puting lipstick on a pig.
Thanks
Dave
BenT
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jul 17 2006, 10:44 AM) *

B

What exactly do you mean? I'm ok with my name on a list as long as it is not openly published online. I'd hate to get on some spammer's list.

An identity thief had already managed to get $25K plus using my personal info. They didn't get caught. I didn't have to pay. It was still a PITA for 7 years in my credit file.

BenT headbang.gif
Brad Roberts
OK. Update!!

I have 20+ checks now and will be making the deposit this evening and creating a "paid" list with PayPal and check writers.

I hope everyone finds this acceptable!

Thank you!!

These will be fun.

B
Brad Roberts
Ben,

I'm in the computer security industry. biggrin.gif

We will be fine. The list will have first intial and last name. Nothing more. I cant process the number of requests I'm getting for "did you get my PayPal"? I need to address everyone in one swoop.

B
rktmn247
Paypal sent me confirmation within a day or so. I'm good, no need for anything further. Thanks again for the great product, can't wait to get it!
BenT
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jul 20 2006, 12:07 PM) *

Ben,

I'm in the computer security industry. biggrin.gif

B

wuzzint worried 'bout you. It's all the other lurkers on these boards who aren't even car owners. They get me all BenT out of shape.

I'm not needing any special notification either except for the one from my postmistress telling me I have a strange looking package from SanDieJayGo.

BenT

JPB
QUOTE(BenT @ Jul 19 2006, 05:46 PM) *

identity thief had already managed to get $25K plus using my personal info. They didn't get caught. I didn't have to pay. It was still a PITA for 7 years in my credit file.

BenT headbang.gif

Someone needs to pay bro! That realy sucks and hate to hear that. I had the same theft thing happen to me but it was done by a divorce lawyer.

happy11.gif I'm shure they are both going to HELL!!!! WA Ha ha ha!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.