Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Replica 914-6 GT Double Grilled Engine Lid
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Michel
Sergio

You have an engine grille with lightweight cross brace avail?

Thx Michel
PCA7GGR
Yes I do - PM sent. Thanks
PCA7GGR
Late last year I was able to source several stock complete engine lids. So I have a couple GT lids made and ready to ship - thanks.
PCA7GGR
I have a couple GT lids made, both with and without the lightened cross brace, and ready to ship - thanks.

E01
Hi Sergio, l'm new to 914 world and came by your offer of gt engine grills on pelican. I'm interested in purchasing one. I live in New Zealand but have a North American drop ship address.
Can you provide a few more details or point me to the right place to confirm a. Which option, b. Pricing, c. Dispatch/shipping, d. Payment.
I look forward hearing from you - thanks Eion
Ben Nichols
Hi Sergio

Are you still makimng these? I would like one but need it shipping to the UK - can you do that?

There no point me sending you my original one I guess.

Thanks

Ben
PCA7GGR
Ben,

PM sent - I can ship to UK. Please reply with shipping info and type preference (w/ lightened cross brace or brace removed). Thanks

Sergio
cary
Do you have one built up and ready for sale ?
PCA7GGR
I plan to attend the Monterey Historics at Laguna from Thursday thru Sunday, 8/15-8/18 and can bring a GT lid down for you. No packing on my part and no shipping charge on yours - thanks
PCA7GGR
I bought PartsHeaven inventory of engine lids.

Now have got enough lids and grills to keep me busy for the next few years. I've also got plenty of misc parts (latches/torsion bars/vinyl trim/hardware.

So you you need anything for your engine lid or would like one of my GT lids, drop me a line - thanks

Sergio
PCA7GGR
Now have got enough lids and grills to keep me busy for a while.

Sergio
PCA7GGR

I bought PartsHeaven's inventory of engine lids.

Now that have got enough lids and grills to keep me busy for a while.

So you you need anything for your engine lid or would like one of my GT lids, drop me a line - thanks
PCA7GGR
FS: GT Lids - No Shipping/No Core

Now that have got enough lids and grills to keep me busy for a while, I'm offering my GT lids for $400 - no shipping charge (CONUS) and no core required.

ibmiked
QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Feb 9 2020, 11:34 AM) *

Now that have got enough lids and grills to keep me busy for a while, I'm offering my GT lids for $400 - no shipping charge (CONUS) and no core required.

Hi Sergio,

I would like one of these if the offer is still good.

Thanks,
Mike
PCA7GGR
Mike,

Yes still available - email and pm sent - thanks

Sergio
Olympic 914
QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Feb 9 2020, 11:34 AM) *

I am also interested in one of your lids.

With the lightened crossbrace.

Pm me with paypal info.

Thanks

Tom

Olympic 914
Got the GT lid installed and here are a few pictures.

This is a nice piece, Glad I finally got off the fence.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

PCA7GGR
The contrast between the Olympic Blue and black grill looks great. Thanks again
RiqueMar
Hi @PCA7GGR I'm interested in one of these, sending you a PM shortly. bye1.gif
PCA7GGR
Got a couple make, packed and ready to ship - thanks
33woodie
Hi Sergio,

I need to get one of your grills, (standard without the brace). Do you have any available?
Thanks
PCA7GGR
33woodle,

PM sent - can do. Thanks

Sergio
DC_neun_vierzehn
@PCA7GGR do you still make/sell these?
PCA7GGR
Running low on stock parts but still making 'em - PM sent - thanks
PCA7GGR
Scored some grills and have a couple for GT lids available - thanks
BillJ
I will take one. Pm enroute
PCA7GGR
Thank you Bill. Yours is the 200th GT engine lid that I’ve make over these 20 years.
BillJ
QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Jan 20 2022, 02:52 PM) *

Thank you Bill. Yours is the 200th GT engine lid that I’ve make over these 20 years.

Looking forward to installing on the black car.
PCA7GGR
Running really low on donor grills. So......

If you've been thinking about getting one of my GT lids, do it soon. The grills are getting harder to source and shipping is getting prohibitive.

Thanks
zoomCat
PM sent.

QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Aug 1 2022, 11:45 AM) *

Running really low on donor grills. So......

If you've been thinking about getting one of my GT lids, do it soon. The grills are getting harder to source and shipping is getting prohibitive.

Thanks

jdeitch
QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Jan 20 2022, 01:52 PM) *

Are these still available? I would like to purchase one just like on the olympic blue car (with lightened brace).
PCA7GGR
GoT one make for you - PM sent.

Thanks

Sergio
sgmeza(@)sbcglobal.net
PCA7GGR
Just acquired 10 more engine lid grills so I can make 5 more GT lids.

The grills are going scarce, so if you want one of my GT lids, now the time to contact me. Not sure how many got I can make. Thanks
PCA7GGR
Happy New Year all. Down to just a few more GT lids before I run out of both grills and frames. Once those are gone, if you want one made, you'll have to ship me your stock engine lid and a 2nd grill.

Thanks and stay safe.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Jan 5 2023, 09:30 AM) *

Happy New Year all. Down to just a few more GT lids before I run out of both grills and frames. Once those are gone, if you want one made, you'll have to ship me your stock engine lid and a 2nd grill.

Thanks and stay safe.

@PCA7GGR

do you still have any in stock?

Phil
PCA7GGR
Just sold the last one I can make. I have a prepped frame but no more grills.

So....... if you have lids w/ grills and or just grills, I'm in the market - thanks

Sergio
PCA7GGR
Thanks for the heads up. I've contacted the local one.

Unfortunately, shipping a complete lid is running between $35-$50. So I'm usually just hunting for the grills if shipping is involved.

Imay indeed have to raise prices if I have to pay the price some seller are asking. Especially since Im probably the only person who buys engine lids.

I've often said that you could roll a 914 off a cliff and the only part that won't be damaged would be the engine lid - the most protected part of the car - ;>)
PCA7GGR
Down to one prepped frame and a single grill.

So….. if you want what could be my last GT lid, you’ll need to provide a grill.

Thanks for a great run: 217 GT lids over 23 yrs. Thanks
PCA7GGR
#218 made & shipped.

No more lids nor grills. So you’ll need to to provide a complete lid and 2nd grill.

Thanks for your support.
PCA7GGR
Just scored 4 lids and 3 grills. So back to making GT lids - thanks
wolfswest
QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ May 25 2023, 02:18 PM) *

Just scored 4 lids and 3 grills. So back to making GT lids - thanks

Hi Sergio,

I've just sent you a private message.
thank you,

Dem
PCA7GGR
With no stock frame left, core exchange is required. You ship your stock lid to me in same box as I shipped your GT lid. One I receive it, I’ll refund your $50 core deposit. Thanks
PCA7GGR
Just sold two - one to z Belgium and the other to Japan. Have two GT lids completed and available w/o core exchange. Thanks
PCA7GGR
I have one GT lid w/ lightened cross brace completed and available preferably w/ core exchange. Thanks
RKramden
QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Mar 15 2024, 10:06 AM) *

I have one GT lid w/ lightened cross brace completed and available preferably w/ core exchange. Thanks

Do you still have GT cover available? I have trade in and could stop by Friday as I am heading to Napa.....david
PCA7GGR
Yes I do. PM sent - thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.