Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Replica 914-6 GT Double Grilled Engine Lid
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2, 3
spedyg60
How much for a core engine lid in nice shape.
retrotech
I wish the one I got looked that good!!!!
PCA7GGR
My replica GT engine lids are still available.
PCA7GGR
I have several made, both with and without the lightened cross brace, ready to ship.
rdr
QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Sep 29 2009, 01:22 PM) *

I have several made, both with and without the lightened cross brace, ready to ship.

Are they still available? I have 2 'cores' that I am willing to send to you to help the effort. I am looking for one without the braces. i am not going to use a drip pan. I just want as much air and see-through as possible and yet still be strong as the original, if that is possible. So, knowing all of that, how much (hopefully with cores) would that be?

Thanks!

Rick
PCA7GGR
Still available
budman5201
Payment sent via Paypal. Cant wait! chowtime.gif
moparrob
Sergio,

I recently bought a 914 with one of your engine lids installed and must say it is very nice indeed. The prior owner did not utilize the stock hood springs and they are no where to be seen.

Do you recommend any other means of opening the hood that does not require trying to squeeze your fingers in the gap between the hood and the trunk? Have you ever seen a gas hood strut installed like camp 914 does on the front and rear lids?

Thanks

Rob

robrose426@att.net
PCA7GGR
Rob - PM sent.

For all others, my GT lids are still available.

Thanks - Sergio
RickS
Looking at the pics above, are there two rectangular areas not covered by screen, on both ends of the foward most grill - next to the window, or do those areas just look not screened? If so what about infiltration of leaves and debris?
JmuRiz
Those are the body-colored parts that are wider than the engine lid. No chance of debris getting through.
PCA7GGR
Still making them - get yours NOW!
martin_UK914
Here is my lid from Sergio.
It is rather lovely
IPB Image
IPB Image
PCA7GGR
Nice looking car!
martin_UK914
QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Mar 22 2012, 10:40 AM) *

Nice looking car!

Thanks! Surviving well in our damp and dismal little country biggrin.gif
wndsnd
Still available?
PCA7GGR
Yes still available - PM sent. Thanks
PCA7GGR
still available - what a great XMas gift for your 914!
PCA7GGR
I'm still making them - currently have two with lightened cross brace available. I have material to make both the lightened (no cross brace) and racer (no cross brace/hinges/latch/torsion bars) version as well. Thanks
ConeDodger
Are you still buying cores Sergio? I'm cleaning out the storage garage...
PCA7GGR
Happy New Year - Still making them
Rbcm2005
In for a lid with the lightened cross brace. PM sent.
PCA7GGR
Just made my 100th one - lightened cross brace version.

To commemorate this, I will sign it - in black marker so that only the buyer and I know its there - ;>)

PCA7GGR
I've got one withe a lightened cross brace made and ready to ship.

I can have material to make both a lid without the cross brace and a super light weight "racer" (no cross brace/hinges/torsion bars/latch).
Jetsetsurfshop
Still making them?
PCA7GGR
Yes I am - PM sent.
PCA7GGR
Got a lightened cross brace and a "racer" one made and ready to ship.
PCA7GGR
Got a lightened and racer one make and ready to ship - thanks
PCA7GGR
I've got both a racer and lightened cross brace lid make and ready to ship.
PCA7GGR
I've got a couple of lightened cross brace lids made and ready to ship plus enough stock to make one to your specifications - thanks
PCA7GGR
You know you want (and your '14 needs) one.
samkorper
Still available? Still $350.oo no-core option?
PCA7GGR
Still available - currently have one with a lightened cross brace made and ready to ship - thanks
PCA7GGR
Still available - currently have one with a lightened cross brace made and ready to ship - thanks
PCA7GGR
After 15 years and 117 sold, I'm still making and sell the GT lids - thanks guys (and gals).
Garland
smilie_pokal.gif

Congratulations! Sergio

Way to stick with it, and supporting all the wonderful 914 out there.

Craftsman like you, keep the 914 drive alive.

I just noticed over 22,000 views for this vendors one item.
PCA7GGR
Garland,

And would you believed 124 GT lids made and sold over the past 15 years?
Garland
QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Aug 23 2015, 07:28 PM) *

Garland,

And would you believed 124 GT lids made and sold over the past 15 years?

beerchug.gif I know, that's what shocked me. I've been a member for a while, (Club then more so World) and recall when you started offering these, and didn't think you would have that many sold. After reading how ALL of your customers love the quality, I see why.

This is NOT just and sawzall and bolt together.
PCA7GGR
Last years was my best ever - 20 made and sold. So, let me know if your 914 is ready for one - thanks
PCA7GGR
4 so far this year - I can make one for your teen too.
forrestkhaag
May i suggest to the lid builders out there to slot the two holes in the lid's mounting brackets / cut with a high speed wheel or hack saw if properly secured. This makes taking off, removing and or re-fitment a breeze / no fumbling around upside down with wrench, washers, bolts dropping down the oil tower or into your open and unstuffed carb intakes....... mad.gif

This simple little alteration makes a one-man task out of the lid refit and becomes so simple that i usually take the lid off for tuning, cleaning, etc. My GT lid makes it only easier to see where to poke the slot into the bolt already installed on the hinge receiver.

beerchug.gif

PCA7GGR
I have cut the slots on the mounting brackets For the the buyers that had requested me to do so. But in most applications the lid is mounted and seldom removed.
PCA7GGR
I've got one each made with the lightened cross brace and without. Great Xmas gift. Thanks
PCA7GGR
I have lightened cross brace GT lids with or without slotted mounting brackets made and ready to ship - thanks:IPB Image
PCA7GGR
Still available - thanks
RichPugh
I'll take one with no cross brace (if you're still making them)... PM sent smile.gif

drem914
Has anyone posted a photo of the grille with the lights added or have one they can post?
PCA7GGR
What lights?
drem914
QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Dec 7 2016, 08:00 AM) *

I've got one each made with the lighted cross brace and without. Great Xmas gift. Thanks

Maybe I misread the intent. It was probably just a typo. Lighted instead of lightened I thought you might have integrated a third brake light into the grille work. Wishful thinking.
PCA7GGR
My bad - post typo corrected. Here's some pics of one of my G lids with the "lightened" cross brace:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.