Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GGR AX #7 at Alameda
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Pages: 1, 2
nebreitling
good job, gents!
grantsfo
I thought your car sounded great Trekkor. ...sorry I didnt hang around but I had to drop my car off at the shop. Did you get my time? I think I set a record for myself 5 runs out of 8 with full spins. I was having tough time with that course. Randal helped by showing me that I was early apexing too many corners. Then I late apexed and got cocky and over shot the corners!
DanT
Times looked pretty good the PM...
I think that AndrewB did a 55.5+
Bill and Randal I believe were in the 57s
Joe W in the 996TT did a 58.8 ( that I saw )
Trekkor did a 58.1 or .2 with one cone = 59.1 or.2
I did a 59.3
Grant did a 59.6 or was it a 59.9?

I was quite happy with the handling of my car and the overall setup for today's course.

Within <4 seconds from TTOD with my little old 2.0L smile.gif

I will be interested in the overall results to see where the 914s ended up.
Trekkor
Did you get my time?

Wasn't it a 59.9?

I got a 58.2 +1 and I think Dan ripped off a 59.3

KT

Edit- I'm slow tonight...
grantsfo
QUOTE(trekkor @ Sep 9 2006, 09:03 PM) *

Did you get my time?

Wasn't it a 59.9?

KT

Great job Trek and Dan, I put up a 59.6. My car probably had a high 57 in it, but the driver wasnt up to the task today. I thought I saw the white 914 set a 58 maybe I'm mistaken. I dont know the guy driving the car, but he was moving quickly too.
DanT
QUOTE(grantsfo @ Sep 9 2006, 09:36 PM) *

Did you get my time?

Wasn't it a 59.9?

KT

Great job Trek and Dan, I put up a 59.6. My car probably had a high 57 in it, but the driver wasnt up to the task today. I thought I saw the white 914 set a 58 maybe I'm mistaken. I dont know the guy driving the car, but he was moving quickly too.

Grant, I must have missed that car....I don't recall seeing any other white 914s other than Trekkor's. What run group was it in? 4 or 6 cylinder?
grantsfo
QUOTE(Dan (Almaden Valley) @ Sep 9 2006, 09:50 PM) *

QUOTE(grantsfo @ Sep 9 2006, 09:36 PM) *

Did you get my time?

Wasn't it a 59.9?

KT

Grant, I must have missed that car....I don't recall seeing any other white 914s other than Trekkor's. What run group was it in? 4 or 6 cylinder?

The guy co-driving the white 2.0 with Birgit.
DanT
Ah Yes,
I forgot all about Birgit and Rich (Walton).

I thought Rich did a 59 but maybe it was a 58. In that case we had a very good showing of 914s today. 4 of us sub 60 seconds plus the smurfmobile smile.gif
Trekkor
pics:

from GGR site.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.