Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eugene thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
riverman
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Oct 27 2006, 03:23 AM) *
On the other hand… if he’s pulled off all these front porch robbing, PayPal scamming, 914club boning, password stealing maneuvers, I’d say his talent is being wasted.

av-943.gif Pretty funny, but the most relevant quote of the whole issue. It does seem like an awful lot of effort for very little return.
TROJANMAN
Carl,
Go to the swap meet. You'll be fine. FWIW you were very pleaseant and honest to deal with when I bought my dad's car from you.
Good luck smile.gif
Dr Evil
Carl,
We have known where to get a hold of Steve for years and he still has both leggs, no vadalized cars, and a house that has not been egged so far as I know. What people put down in prose is emotive and not factual ie; no cousin Vinnie is headed your way. The absolute best thing you can due is to maintain your posture of innocence and to go to the BBQ this weekend should you have time. Let people meet you, enjoy some of Rons cooking, parts swapping, BSing, etc. It will clense your mind. 914 owners are too busy with tring to get their cars off of jackstands to try to harrass you and yours based on as yet inconclusive evidence. Will club members require payment in full for purchases in the future from you? Probably, but so far that is the resonable extent of any RETRIBUTION that you could possibly expect to encounter.
Relax, have a beer, say hi to people and be yourself. If you are a victim then it will show in time, convincing some may take time and there realy is nothing you can do about it other than being the upstanding person that you are so proud of being.

Flat VW
enjoy some of Ron's cooking.......

John av-943.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Flat VW @ Oct 28 2006, 07:31 AM) *

John av-943.gif

I fart in your burger ...........

Hey Carl,

My opinion will not sway you one way or another, but you need to show up and have a burger or hot dog or whatever else is on the barby.

There will be no confrontations at Glenn & Ron's Festival of rust and animal fat. If anyone decides they have to destroy our twice per year bullshit sessions, they will politely be asked to leave .... if they choose to continue, I will have the Blue Meanies remove them.

I know a greater percentage of the personalitites involved in the situation and consider all individuals to be friends and above reproach. When solid proof can be offered I will then consider changing my mind. The case against Stromturd was well supported by facts, not inuendo or hazy associations. It's time to can it all until someone, somehow comes up with non-refutable facts (and that may never happen).

Your burger is on the barby ................

Ron
Eric_Shea
How much vigilantism do I put up with before I confess to a crime I didn't commit just to keep my little girl safe?

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh... Carl,

I guess I can understand but I think you're way off base.

After we bantered about our line of questions and answers, I've yet to see any vigilanty pokes being throw your way or my way. This club isn't about beating up your little girl.

If you're innocent, your a major resource, not just for me (cause I'm sure you proabably hate my guts right now) but for the club, yourself and the community. Help out here man... if this guy's two blocks away, drives a 914 with big-ass flares and a 906 clone, he's got to be waving a stupid flag saying "Hey, I'm over here!"

Go to the damn BBQ tomorrow. (I'll take all the spare control arms you can find... I'm out a few pair) w00t.gif

You elude to the fact that we "simply want this to end and pin it on someone" like a local prosecutor with no evidence and two weeks to election day. Not the case. At this point, I don't want the control arms back. In fact, I hope someone can find them and keep them for themselves. I want to find out "who" did it, so it stops... not put an end to it, so we can bury it.

To anyone who cares to reopen the Eugene thread and this entire soap opera... Carl is innocent. It's America. Frankly, I don't even have to say it... I know these guys. You'll be welcomed with open arms at the BBQ (open zippers too... you'll wanna keep Slits out of your rear view mirror if you know what I mean).

Join the club Carl... you said you wanted to. I'd say, if you backed out now it would be akin to O.J. hunting for the "real" killer at every golf course in America. biggrin.gif
Eric_Shea

Hmmmmmmmm... idea.gif

I take that back. You may "not" want to go to the BBQ. Or, eat first. tongue.gif
Dr Evil
Dude, Ron's burgers are actually quite good, but you need to watch him make them to make sure he didnt drop it or rub it somewhere inappropriate blink.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Oct 28 2006, 10:40 AM) *

Dude, Ron's burgers are actually quite good, but you need to watch him make them to make sure he didnt drop it or rub it somewhere inappropriate blink.gif

or use special sauce blink.gif
Sammy
This whole thing stinks and is very hard to accept.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it aint no flamingo.

One of these days i'll come back tho this post and do a great big I tole you so.
JPB
Buthead, Bevis stop playing with your pennis.
Bevis, Its itchy, see it's turning green.
TV Repoter, A strange viral epidemic has spread around town orginating from this burger joint.

beer.gif get the picture?
Carl_Payne
QUOTE(Sammy @ Oct 28 2006, 11:38 AM) *

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it aint no flamingo.
One of these days i'll come back tho this post and do a great big I tole you so.

Oh, nice. Hey, you still beating your boyfriend? finger.gif

I slept on it, I read the responses, I agree it's better to go, perhaps my future dealings will go better with people I meet face to face. Plus I owe Bruce $10 and promised him I'd pay at the swap. Last time I went, I won a free 1971 914. It was so nice I was simply unable to drive it onto the trailer, so we gingerly loaded it into the custom transport by hand one inch at a time so as not to avulse the show-quality finish from its hand-hammered chassis. It was obviously a magical vehicle to its previous owner, who undoubtedly never drove it the entire time he owned it, relegating it to traffic-generator status at the front of his lavish showroom.

Truth: I learned more abut the structure of 914 bodies with that car than I could ever read in a book, and I AM glad I was given it.

Oh, and you guys shouldn't worry about the burgers, it's the cream-filled donuts you have to stay away from. Especially the warm ones.

And Eric, I don't hate you. I was angry, I'm over it. My invitation stands. Oh, and I would normally be happy to bring a set of 4-bolt trailing arms, but I only have one set and need them for my car for a while. After I fab up my tubulars, you can have them.
Dr Evil
Sammy,
I am a bit confused by your statement. Do you know more than those involved with the situation? You have seen enough "evidence" to convict? I am tranziently involved with this ordeal and dont feel qualified to make a judgement. Eric is completely involved with this, and knows more facts than you or I and has reserved judgement. Yet you make a statement like that? Based on what CONCLUSIVE findings? The case is not exactly closed as we are still going to ponder, ask, and investigate until satisfied, but there is still to be found an irrefutable guilty party.
Eric_Shea
Oh, and I would normally be happy to bring a set of 4-bolt trailing arms, but I only have one set and need them for my car for a while

Just hold all the ones you can find there and put them on a bus to Sandy. Ron said he has a bunch. Anyone going that way then going this way... pick up Glenn's windshield for me.
TINCAN914
QUOTE(Sammy @ Oct 28 2006, 12:38 PM) *

Sammy,

That's real shitty. If your not directly involved in this, how about keeping the comments to yourself. I don't know who is guilty and who is not, but until it's worked out by those involved, I'm keeping my comments to myself. I would hope that when the dust settles and you are proven incorrect in your judgement I would hope you would have the courage to stand up and apologize. I think that's a real crappy comment to make. Must be nice to be judge and jurry, when it's someone else.. dry.gif
TROJANMAN
This thread is now LOCKED
Allan
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Oct 28 2006, 02:38 PM) *

This thread is now LOCKED

It is? confused24.gif
boxstr
This thread isn't locked, it has just hit a wall and is coming to a rest.
I have gleaned from this that I should start to to steps to protect myself when I send items to purchasers. Ask for signatures and get tracking numbers. If I had done this in the beginnig then I possible would not be a part of this thread.
It is a part of life that we have to expect, that there are good and bad and you have to deal with both of them from time to time.
Eugene is not going to go away. He will order something from someone else on this site and it will start all over again.
For now I am going to get on with it and take a couple weeks off in the desert.
I am sorry this had to happen, but that is life in the real world.
CCL
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(boxstr @ Oct 28 2006, 04:20 PM) *

Eugene is not going to go away.

Maybe not, but that's why you live in Lake Oswego chairfall.gif
boxstr
av-943.gif
DNHunt
I ran a boat race at Lake Oswego once. The lake was full of dead eels that had spawned. I got wet down in a roostertail and I was covered in parts of dead eels when I got back to the pits. barf.gif

Dave
boxstr
Yes, Dave it used to be called Sucker Lake. I had heard it was called that becasue of all the suckers who bought homes on the lake?? But I think you disspelled that rumor.
CCL
ChrisFoley
Wouldn't putting appropriate insurance on a valuable shipment make it necessary for a signature on delivery, thereby greatly diminishing the likelihood of this problem occurring?
I can hardly believe Carl didn't insure the $2000 laptop shipment.
I generally don't worry about this type of thing (fraud) happening with my shipments, but I do worry about UPS, FedEx, etc. losing my stuff.
Eric_Shea
Wouldn't putting appropriate insurance on a valuable shipment make it necessary for a signature on delivery, thereby greatly diminishing the likelihood of this problem occurring?

No.

Has anyone seen the real Eugene lately? Just want to make sure we don't stop looking.
boxstr
I think Elliot bought a 914-6 from him.
CCL

"I'll be bringing the parts car (911). The alternator in my 4 won't charge and it seems my 3.2 six came with an engine that has an altered serial number and might be stolen. Anyway it's been IMPOUNDED!! I hope they can straighten this $shit out. At least before this time NEXT year. See ya tomorrow.
Cheers, Elliot"

JoeSharp
Today at the G and R Swapmeet and flesh roastion thingy I looked and looked and called his name but I recived no answer. I can only belive that Carl was not there, but then again neither was stromberg.gif
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
Sammy
The following is strictly my opinion and you are free to disagree. Don't bother telling me personally if you agree or not, that's your business and not mine.
besides I don't give a rats ass.

Carl, I'm outing you and you have only yourself to blame, asswipe. There are a whole bunch of people on this board who think you are as guilty as sin and i have spoken to many of them in the past two days,
they just haven't came out and said so in public yet. They will.

Your reaction to my post and your personal attack on me was just one more nail in your metaphorical coffin. If you had had a clue and acted civil to me and to another who was actually trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, I would have cut you a little slack even
though I didn't think you deserve it.

I made a purposefully vague post that neither accused or aquitted you. I posted it that way on purpose. Psyc 101, that post could have favored you or attacked you depending on your personal state of mind. I predicted the way you would react before i submitted that post and you proved me right.
You reacted like the trapped animal you are. Textbook.

Tincan, my post didn't accuse anyone of anything.
it could have been taken either way. The fact that you assumed it was an accusation against Carl demonstrates that you agree the evidence is stacked against him.
I was going to suggest that my post was none of your f-ing
business, but I didn't want to be rude so i decided not to go there wink.gif

Carl,
How does it feel to be trapped that deep in a hole you dug for yourself?
I knew it wouldn't take much to get you to show your true colors.

It is my opinion that Carl's story is too full of holes to have any semblance of truth to it. He admitted that was his ad asking for the items that Eugene was supposedly stealing, what a coincidence! Eugene needs the exact same mix of parts as Carl needs. Wow.
he admitted the ad was his own, the supposed room mate, the lost revenue from the lap top that normally would have paid for all the parts he ordered, the reversed charges some of which were hidden, playing with his own posts, too much BS to be real.

When asked direct, honest, and sincere questions from another board member (who happens to be one of the guys you allegedly ripped off) that would have helped you clear things up, you panic and attack him because you knew you were caught.
I wouldn't believe that much crap if it was on a cheap TV show, much less in real life. It started out OK but after confronted you started tripping all over yourself and you got your lies all tangled up.

PS, that was a nice touch trying to united the board against someone else, especially someone they all despise. But trying to blame stromberg was just a little too desperate. Again, it's just my opinion.

Next time you pull a scam don't get so defensive and act like a cornered wild animal, it plays your hand for you.

nomex on.
TROJANMAN
this is why i don't watch TV anymore
popcorn[1].gif

oh ya, that and .....................................................

I'M A POST WHORE
Lou W
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Oct 29 2006, 07:11 PM) *

this is why i don't watch TV anymore
popcorn[1].gif

oh ya, that and .....................................................

I'M A POST WHORE

Jerrryyy, Jerrryyy....

popcorn[1].gif
Carl_Payne
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Oct 29 2006, 02:48 PM) *

I can only belive that Carl was not there

Yes I was. Pulled some hubs out of the free pile, bought a window, forgot a gas tank, struck a deal for some other stuff, missed out on the food (I heard you packed it all away) nad was one of the last people to leave.

But, Alas, no Joe.
rick 918-S
Sammy dude, off the meds? Leave this for the people directly effected. The truth will come out eventually. No point in trashing someones rep on assumptions. sheeez.
Carl_Payne
QUOTE(Sammy @ Oct 29 2006, 05:00 PM) *

besides I don't give a rats ass.

You gave enough to post, so don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Carl, I'm outing you and you have only yourself to blame, asswipe.

Dear Pot: Yes, as a matter of fact, I AM black. Signed, Kettle.

There are a whole bunch of people on this board who think you are as guilty as sin

How very deliberately ambiguous of you.

Your reaction to my post

What reaction did you expect?

and your personal attack on me

My WHAT?

I made a purposefully vague post that neither accused or aquitted you.

Uh...wrong. And, to use language you're familiar with, "There are a whole bunch of people on this board" who told you so. Here. Unabashedly.

I posted it that way on purpose. Psyc 101,

Well, I stand in awe of your advanced learning and superior intellect. I went back and read through the rest of your well thought-out posts and see you're an English expert too. We should hang out. I'm a retard and you like Pabst, so we've got a lot in common.

I predicted the way you would react before i submitted that post and you proved me right.

AND...you have a crystal ball. Two of them. In your sac. Bully for you. The problem with glass balls is, you can show them off but when put to the test they break pretty easily.

my post didn't accuse anyone of anything.
it could have been taken either way.

Survey SAYS...nuh-uh. And that's not just my opinion.

The fact that you assumed it was an accusation against Carl demonstrates that you agree the evidence is stacked against him.

First of all, the evidence is NOT stacked against me. Second of all, nobody said it was.

I didn't want to be rude so i decided not to go there wink.gif

So if that would have been rude, is this "lovely?"

How does it feel to be trapped that deep in a hole you dug for yourself?

It's actually quite comfortable. I get the Times, there's DirecTV, and I'm shielded for the vile temperment of people mouthing off for no reason. Here's some advice, junior: it would be wise not to come to this battle unprepared.

I knew it wouldn't take much to get you to show your true colors.

Huh? Sammy, you have, for the second post in a row, drawn a conclusion you're not qualified to make. YOU are the figurative operant I referred to in a recent post. You are the vigilante that thinks you're doing a service to others by doing harm to others. You are an enigma of misfortune, bad upbringing, and bad breath.

what a coincidence! Eugene needs the exact same mix of parts as Carl needs. Wow.

This is the part where you admit to being ignorant. I'll give you a couple minutes to go back and read the posts again. Go ahead, I'll wait here.

<girl from Ipanema playing>

You done yet? OK, I'll give you some more time.

<coffee percolates>

Still need more time to look up the big words?

<cricket noises>

OK, I can see you need an extra finger to point out the part where we list off the stuff Eugene bought that I DON'T need, but there are parts I *DO* need that weren't bought. Doesn't match up. There's also stuff I bought that wasn't in the "stolen" or "asked for" category, and still more that was free that wasn't on either list.

So your statement is wrong, inflaming and deliberately antagonistic.

he admitted the ad was his own, the supposed room mate,

Um...no. I never said "roommate." Go back and read it again. Search for Sergio, that'll speed things up.

the lost revenue from the lap top that normally would have paid for all the parts he ordered,

One week's salary would have paid for all the parts stolen, had I ordered them. What's your point?

the reversed charges some of which were hidden,

Excuse me? Quote this, please.

playing with his own posts,

Again, quote it or stop the fabrication.

you knew you were caught.

Um, no. I THOUGHT I was trusted. The entire month, every conversation did not accept my invitations (that I knew of at the time), every conversation with ALL parties on and off the board was genuine. When I found out in a public forum that I was not trusted, I reacted. I also addressed the response fairly calmly, or did you selectively pass over that?

You have to do something to be caught. I didn't do "something" and have, therefore, not been caught. Because I know what I didn't do, I have no fear of BEING caught, so it's just a matter of focusing on preventing this recurring.

and you got your lies all tangled up.

First, the lie must be proven. Then, the lies must not corroborate. THEN you can post something like this. Untul then, you're just a big bully with a magnifying glass.

PS, that was a nice touch trying to united the board against someone else, especially someone they all despise. But trying to blame stromberg was just a little too desperate.

I have still no idea who this guy is. Go back and check the thread. I described him, his car(s), and did so on Day One. Never met the guy, never used his name, didn't know it to so do. WEEKS later, after describing the guy and his car on the board, someone posted a picture. I I.D.'d him. There's nothing desperate about decribing him, just like there'd be nothing desperate of me showing a video of him. Think about it.

Again, it's just my opinion.

My opinion is that you suck donkey cock for breakfast milk, twice served time for pedophilia and are, as we speak, masturbating to this thread. But, again, that's just my opinion.

Next time you pull a scam don't get so defensive and act like a cornered wild animal, it plays your hand for you.

Next time a friend of yours formerly of down there in Orange County gets pissed off at being outed by his victims, take a little time to change that brown lipstick of yours and see where the neutral position lay. You posting a diatribe like this because your wafer-thin accusations come apart in the eyes of more than one poster are tantamount to taking it in the ass from Stromburg himself.

Humility doesn't hurt. Trust me on that.

Here's the deal, Sammy: you have no business being a part of this conversation with such a slant. You could contribute ideas in both directions, neither direction, or stay quiet and nobody would think you the dumber. However, and this is the tough part for you to swallow, your post was a direct and immediate attack to the far end of conviction, a self-effectual pat on the back where you magically predict (with those crystal balls of yours) that you were coming back to say "I tole you so," which is yet another self-effectual pat on the back. You're sad.

Your contrinutions to this board leave a lot to be desired in the IQ department. They're also void of any relevant content whatsoever. I note with interest this post of yours is possibly the longest you've ever written. Such passion. Such drive. Such commitment to taboildism and sensationalism. I bet you watch Fox News. Do you even OWN a 914, or do you just remember being molested in one as a child?

Sammy, and I say this with as much love the phrase warrants: go fuck yourself. You're wrong, DEAD wrong, and nobody is going to come back to tell you so because nobody cares about you, your opinion or your fault-riddled investigation. There is SO MUCH about this story that hasn't even been mentioned on this board because it's still ongoing, and neither I nor anyone else is going to share it with you purely to placate your desire for self-fornication. So, you want to lace your posts with angst toward me, go for it. I'll ignore you, you're irrelevant. Make yourself feel big, puff up your chest for your peers, entertain the audience with your clown-like posture, whatever works for you.

Go prepare your gratuitous told-you-so speech. You have an eternity to get it perfect.

Dickhead.
Dr Evil
av-943.gif

But he hit me first gayfight.gif rolleyes.gif
Twystd1
Carl,

Dam nice piece of writing.

Remind me not to piss you off.......... cool.gif

Clayton
Dr Evil
Sammy,
I have a few quesitons for you. My intent is not to antagonize so if I come off that way please try not to read what I post as such.

1) Do you have any form of scholastic psychological training? I do and your claims are unfounded IMEO (in my EDUCATED opinion). You posted something that many people feel is above and beyond acusatory and uninformed. It was not adequate enough a stimulus to elicit the behavioral response that you claim it to do with any fidelity. You have at least 3 data points to confirm my affirmation.

2) Why do you feel the need to post in such a way?

3) Do you feel that the way you are conducting your self, all accusations and no quesitons, is helpful to someone in some way?

4) Why are you so hateful to someone you do not even know, about a situation that doesnt involve you, based on partial details?

5) More of a request actually, please let the antagonism die! You clearly posted an UN-ambiguous accusation in public which was inflammatory and then you consider your position justified when it gets an expected response. That is about as scientific as me calling you a bad name and then you getting mad (where is my PhD in psych? Isnt that all you need? rolleyes.gif )

If I weed out the bountiful, well worded jabs that Carl takes at you in his post and look at the message (please try this, I understand emotions make this hard, if it were aimed at me I do not know if I could do it) I am awe struck at the depth of thought and elloquence in how Carl defended himself. I wish I had the same skills. Dont let my admiration fool you into thinking that I am yet another Carl alter ego on this board wink.gif
rhodyguy
new catagory...SUPER ZIOKS!!!!. well done! smilie_pokal.gif wow. shocked[1].gif

k
JB 914
popcorn[1].gif
914nerd
I have been watching this thread with a great deal of interest from the start.
I cannot yet draw any conclusions as to who is truly guilty of what, but it has been interesting, to say the least, to see how this has developed. Carl's defense of himself seems reasonable. At the same time, that does not necessarily imply that he is innocent. Like I said, I have no way of knowing. As for those of you (Sammy) that are deliberately antagonizing him, please stop. He has done nothing that impacts you in any way. The last thing we need here is people at each others throats for no reason whatsoever. As for those that are directly involved, (Doc, Eric) you seem to have been conducting yourselves reasonably. I know that I would be pretty upset if someone scammed me out of something on the order of $1000. From what I have seen, Carl strikes me as a reasonably upstanding person and I think that the unwarranted attacks on his character (coupled with arguments that are logically unsound and riddled with blatant omissions and alterations of the truth) should be brought to an end.
I am just interested in seeing how this all turns out.
Carl, whatever the truth is, whether it be innocence or guilt, I hope that it is uncovered, for your sake and the sake of the club.

Now, back to lurking.
Dr Evil
Well stated, Charles.

For the record, I am not exactly directly involved with this. I had very little to do with it as I was paid. I mearly spoke with Eric and offered any info about my dealings and he shared with me some hypothesis and fact, most of which he fairly posted here. I do know that there is more to it, that the directly involved parties have to wrestle with, that I am not privy to as it is not necessary.
Type 4 Unleashed
QUOTE(Carl_Payne @ Oct 29 2006, 06:32 PM) *

Dickhead.

Why does everybody pick on Dick ? Why is Dick put into everything ? And I don't think Dick had anything to do with any of this ?

You all know why life is like a Dick: Your 2 closes friends are a couple of nuts, you live around the corner from a As*hole, when your soft you get stroked, when your hard you get fu*ked.

That's my 2 bits. happy11.gif
TINCAN914
Tincan, my post didn't accuse anyone of anything.
it could have been taken either way. The fact that you assumed it was an accusation against Carl demonstrates that you agree the evidence is stacked against him.
I was going to suggest that my post was none of your f-ing
business, but I didn't want to be rude so i decided not to go there

Sammy,

Yes it does appear as if you accused someone without sufficient evidence. I don't know if Carl is guilty or not, (no offense Carl), but I am willing to give someone the opportunity to prove themselves innocent. In the end, my opinion really means very little, as I have no involvement in this matter. I feel for those scammed, "E", Craig, Dr. E and anyone else. Hopefully they will get the product or money back, when this is all over.

I don't believe the evidence is stacked against him, though some interesting questions have been raised. I am still waiting for all the evidence to be presented in order to form an opinion. Chances are we as a group will never know all the facts.

None of my business? Once an opinion is posted here it is open for a response, no matter how inappropiate (as you have shown). Perhaps you should look at the countless replies from the other members pointing out your comments. Attacks on other members, regardless of one's opinions are not appreciated by anyone.
Eric_Shea
***UPDATE***

Got this from Belyarchik Yevgeniy today:

Hello,
Today I googled my name and I came across this post

http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?show...p;mode=threaded

I was shocked, that my name was ivolved in such a bad scam. Let me tell you what really happened. Carl Payne bought a car from me. Carl Payne was unemployed at that time, and lived in Victorville. Inside of the car, Carl found my personal information. Six month later Carl Payne was able to obtain over $15000 in credit using my name and my Social Security Number.
My real name is Belyarchik Yevgeniy (it doesnt sound Vagina)
I also notified FBI and LAPD. Carl Payne was very smart he said that he was a victim of Fraud too. You can reach me at westmotors777@xxx.net. I am not member of this board and never was. So I wasnt able to scam anybody on this board. I would appriciate if you will immediatly remove your post.
Eugene.

FYI
TravisNeff
popcorn[1].gif
Rotary'14
wow popcorn[1].gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Oct 15 2009, 12:17 PM) *

***UPDATE***

That was the l o n g e s t commercial break ever! rolleyes.gif
r_towle
Where was I when this went down.

Thanks for sucking up a hour or more of my time reading all these threads.
Now I am late to leave....laugh.gif

Rich
davep
Eric, did you get paid for the parts that were shipped? If so, who paid the bill?
maddog
Ya I need to know what the status is, I was late leaving work yesterday too reading the long thread agree.gif ....it was like a good suspensful movie I was on the edge of my seat the whole time reading....now just waiting to see who really is the culprit?? confused24.gif

maddog
Eric_Shea
UPS paid me because they left a very expensive overnight package on the doorstep without a signature.

I will tell you that the guy I was emailing back and forth (the original con-man) used English as a first language. Belyarchik Yevgeniy does not. Also, Belyarchik Yevgeniy contacts me directly to clear his name and gives me personal contact information after 3 years? Would you? Furthermore, all or most all of the items scammed from myself and other vendors came off a list of wanted items that Carl posted in another thread... so Belyarchik Yevgeniy just so happened to have the same wish list as Carl? Belyarchik Yevgeniy had all these things sent to Carl's address so he could steal them off Carl's porch?

I'll let you all formulate you own opinions.
Dr Evil
Now I am confused blink.gif

Eugene did or did not hove a list of wanted parts? Did Carl have an address? According to Eugine, Carl lived in his car and thus had no address. It sounds as if they are still the same people, no?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.