Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures of L-jet components
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
1bad914
I'm looking for some pictures of L-jet components as they are attached to the motor, for example how is the breather box attached, what type of hose goes between the box and the throttle body. I don't have a car for a reference. I'm installing FI on a carbed car. Any pics would help.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(1bad914 @ Mar 7 2007, 07:27 PM) *

I'm looking for some pictures of L-jet components as they are attached to the motor, for example how is the breather box attached, what type of hose goes between the box and the throttle body. I don't have a car for a reference. I'm installing FI on a carbed car. Any pics would help.

Check out this thread in the originality and history forum... L-Jet Pictures

It should help.

MrKona
QUOTE(1bad914 @ Mar 7 2007, 05:27 PM) *

Hope this helps. Engine just went back in this past weekend. Now it runs like stromberg.gif , but I'll figure it out...

- Bryan
1bad914
Thanks for the pics, it will help a bunch, the only other question is what does the breather box attach to, it seems to hang out over the left bank, is there a bracket, any pics of one of those. I am putting all this together from a pile of FI parts, there are D-jet and L-jet stuff together, not sure what the bracket for the box looks like.
type47
there is a support bracket for the air cleaner housing for L-jet. the bracket attaches to the bodywork behind (going in a front-rear direction) the relay board. in the bottom of the air cleaner (where the filter is/would be), there is a hole for a wing nut to screw into the the mount to secure the cleaner housing.
1bad914
Anyone have a picture of this bracket, I don't have one, if I can't find one I will have to fab it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.