Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who is coming to the WCR?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
orange914
o.k... looking forward to getting to wcr, sat night/sunday. i didnt catch the 2tree reservation in time so we're staying down the road abit. i just need to know what time and where the show and shine sat. morning will be. beerchug.gif
is there a contact phone number i can get?
McMark
Kenny, call me. 707-738-5686 Sat morning is the AX, show and shine is Sunday morning. wink.gif
GTeener
Not sure when Dad and I will get to the hotel tonight. Might be 10pm.

Do I 'sign-in' for the event in Neverland confused24.gif

What time do we meet for the AX in the morning?
RoadGlue
QUOTE(GTeener @ Jun 15 2007, 08:57 AM) *

I don't think there's a sign-in, but we're leaving the hotel parking lot at 8:10 (be there at 8:00) to make the 20 minute trek north to the aoto-x track. I'll be the guide, as Mark will be working the gate and will have to be up there earlier.
jgara962
QUOTE(GTeener @ Jun 15 2007, 09:57 AM) *

I believe the caravan leaves at 8 am tomorrow morning for the AX

It's early yawn.gif
GTeener
thumb3d.gif Thanks driving-girl.gif driving.gif
smj
Damned work's been getting in the way of prep for this little outing. Who do they think they are, anyway? ... Oh, right, that's what pays for the toys. Crap.

Anyway, not sure when I'm heading up but it'll be today. Where will people be?

The /6 has fuel pressure, trying to see if I can get the spark going. If not, the silver /4 will have to do. Better suspension anyway. Hmm... Maybe I will try this autocross thing...

Which reminds me -- we can't leave & re-enter the AX site,right? So we'd better load up on Gatorade and beef jerky on the way, no?
RoadGlue
QUOTE(smj @ Jun 15 2007, 10:18 AM) *

Anyway, not sure when I'm heading up but it'll be today. Where will people be?

The /6 has fuel pressure, trying to see if I can get the spark going. If not, the silver /4 will have to do. Better suspension anyway. Hmm... Maybe I will try this autocross thing...

Which reminds me -- we can't leave & re-enter the AX site,right? So we'd better load up on Gatorade and beef jerky on the way, no?

People will be start arriving at the DoubleTree hotel come 2'sh PM. Just look for the mob in the parking lot.

You're correct on the AX details. Bring lots of water, snacks/lunch and sunscreen. A big hat helps too as there isn't any shade.

See ya in a bit,
McMark
Andy's car is aligned. My car has fuel pressure. Time to pack and load up all the auction/freebie goodies and hit the road. I've got a long 40 minute drive ahead of me. av-943.gif
TROJANMAN
Somebody please start an official picture thread smile.gif

Have fun beerchug.gif
DNHunt
Mark

Heads up. My package is on the FedEx truck for delivery at your place. I hope you can wait for it.

Dave
Ferg
Have Fun Everyone!!! beerchug.gif

Wish I was there driving.gif

Ferg
Michael N
Washed the cars this morning and now I am heading off for work for the day. Have to work til 10pm so I'll be driving up with the family in the morning. Yes, I am excited. biggrin.gif
smj
Washing cars? Don't you guys know there are water restrictions in force??? At least, that's the excuse I'm using... biggrin.gif
Justinp71
Is there a schedule for thoughs not going to the auto cross tomorrow?

I plan to be at the double tree parking lot around 2-4p (sat), after I hit up some wineries on the way there.... piratenanner.gif

Does anyone know when the auto cross is over?
Mueller
QUOTE(Justinp71 @ Jun 15 2007, 02:04 PM) *

Is there a schedule for thoughs not going to the auto cross tomorrow?

I plan to be at the double tree parking lot around 2-4p (sat), after I hit up some wineries on the way there.... piratenanner.gif

Does anyone know when the auto cross is over?

I too will be missing the auto-x and I just plan on heading over to the main hotel at about the 4 to 5 pm range...hope "somebody" is around smile.gif

Krieger
When PCA uses the site we must be gone by 5:00. I'm sure ESCA is not different. There are going to be a lot of cars too so they proly not finish runs till 4:00 then clean up. piratenanner.gif
Andyrew
Sorry guys but I cant come... I have to work this weekend...

Have fun for me!
orange914
BAD NEWS!
i dont know what to say, but here goes...
we're excited (especially kenny) about tomorrows trip to wcr. well- we are on our way to get gas tonight, the 914 just got on behind us as we entered the freeway. the 914 shut off then pulled off. stromberg.gif
got it towed home, fuel pump coming on, wont start with knock (light). not sure if its mechanical or possibly in ign. has pertronix.
grounded coil, still light knock. suspect if mechanical it dropped a valve, except they were just adjusted (professionally) about 500 miles ago (sounded purfect/ not tight).
it was just driven and looked over at reputable porshe shop a week ago for the trip and it's a low mile very well maintained car. 1.7 d-jet.
ANY INPUT OR ??
bummed in ceres driving.gif confused24.gif
Michael N
QUOTE(smj @ Jun 15 2007, 01:55 PM) *

Washing cars? Don't you guys know there are water restrictions in force??? At least, that's the excuse I'm using... biggrin.gif

One car hadn't been washed since Sept 2006. It needed some love. wub.gif
RoadGlue
Pictures thread:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=72950
smj
Note to self: Don't drive all the way to the Chevron station by the DoubleTree only to discover that you left your wallet at the house. Fortunately, it's only an hour away. Unfortunately, it's nearly midnight and now I get to drive to Rohnert Park again...
mikerose
headbang.gif Dam, at 8:30 pm my inlaws showed up headbang.gif headbang.gif Looks like no a/x for me this year. Mark I will send you some cash to cover the a/x fee's driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.