914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Dr Evil
headbang.gif
JoeSharp
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Aug 6 2007, 10:17 PM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Aug 6 2007, 09:09 PM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Aug 7 2007, 12:14 AM) *

I haven't posted much about our friend yet but I have his cell # stored in my cell phone. I can't bring myself to delete it. sad.gif I'll miss you my friend.

That did it, you got me all friggen teared up. sad.gif

This hurts so much mad.gif

I just had this conversation with Suzanne today. I did the same thing sad.gif

I'm crying.
agree.gif
Toast
I want to call him so bad.......

"Hey Kiddo."

Click to view attachment
Mac
Sorry for the delay in posting here, I had to wait for a password recovery email.

Just wanted to voice our group's sense of loss and our well wishes as well, we consider Howard one of ours too...

http://www.network54.com/Forum/12159/message/1186348403

So sorry to hear sad.gif

Peace, -Mac
EdwardBlume
I'm very saddened by this news of Howard. My thoughts and prayers are with him, his family, and friends.

The loss of a great person leaves you empty at first, but then you find a place where you remember them in a loving, happy, and grateful way. Then, over time you become in your own way... like them.

If Howard leaves us anything, its how to live.
WRX914
Been away for awhile, and I simply am at a loss for words. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family, I had only been to Howard's home once, but he and his wife made me and everyone there feel welcome. Howie, you are and will be greatly missed.

Lou W
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Aug 6 2007, 09:14 PM) *

I haven't posted much about our friend yet but I have his cell # stored in my cell phone. I can't bring myself to delete it. sad.gif I'll miss you my friend.

Yah, his cell number's on my phone too, saw it Sunday. I thought about deleting it, but, I guess I'm not ready either. sad.gif
Eric_Shea
They'll always remember you Howie...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
majkos
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 7 2007, 06:11 PM) *

wub.gif * Sniff* wub.gif

beautiful Eric!
MoveQik
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 7 2007, 07:11 PM) *

sad.gif Great pics Eric. Moab will have a very large void this year....
BMXerror
QUOTE(Toast @ Aug 7 2007, 01:11 AM) *

"Hey Kiddo."

Click to view attachment

How come I'm getting choked up reading about a guy I never met? sad.gif He must've been a great man with all the good things being said. We'll see ya Howard.
Mark D.
Mrs. K
QUOTE(BMXerror @ Aug 10 2007, 11:50 AM) *

QUOTE(Toast @ Aug 7 2007, 01:11 AM) *

"Hey Kiddo."

Click to view attachment

How come I'm getting choked up reading about a guy I never met? sad.gif He must've been a great man with all the good things being said. We'll see ya Howard.
Mark D.

He was simply WONDERFUL!!!!

I miss him so much............ sad.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Lou W
There sure are a lot of great memories here to remind us of Howard. Howard was the one that "warned" me at the NARP site, I smile everytime that I see my warning. Thanks for posting all these great pictures. smile.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(Lou W @ Aug 10 2007, 11:45 AM) *

There sure are a lot of great memories here to remind us of Howard. Howard was the one that "warned" me at the NARP site, I smile everytime that I see my warning. Thanks for posting all these great pictures. smile.gif

Those "warnings" are classic. I'm glad you mentioned them. Now I am going to have to go back and read through all of them. wink.gif

majkos
Me and Henna are going to be at a small track, getting some Track/seat time

Wishing to be in Cali. for Howard's party,
But knowing Howard, he kick my butt for not AX'ing driving.gif

R.I.P. Howard
JoeSharp
This is Clayton using Joes puter.

There is a crowd over here tooling on cars and just being the nut case 914 kinda folks we are.

I can feel and sense the anticipation, joy, fear, love, and the hurt in everyone here. Tomorrow is gunna be good for all of us.

I will see ya there.

And one more time.......

Thanks Howard. You still perpetuate camaraderie even though your aren't here in our physical plane.....

How the hell do you do that...???????

Clayton
ThinAir
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Aug 10 2007, 11:56 PM) *

I can feel and sense the anticipation, joy, fear, love, and the hurt in everyone here. Tomorrow is gunna be good for all of us.

Clayton, Joe, or anybody else that gets on Joes computer...

There are a lot of us there with you in spirit as well. Give our love and best wishes to the family tomorrow.
skline
I will have to be in spirit as well, I had to rebuild a domain tonight and the users will be in tomorrow and need to be added so I will be at a customers site all day.

All my best and condolences to Howard's Family. I wish I could be there.
JPB
sad.gif
drew365
A good time was had by all. It was a Howard kind of gathering, I'm sure he approved of his sendoff. A bunch of good people enjoying a beautiful afternoon together.
Allan
QUOTE(drew365 @ Aug 11 2007, 04:18 PM) *

A good time was had by all. It was a Howard kind of gathering, I'm sure he approved of his sendoff. A bunch of good people enjoying a beautiful afternoon together.

agree.gif I could only stay for a couple of hours, but from what I saw, it was a very nice turn-out.

I'm guessing between 70 - 100 people and 20 teeners (or more because some were parked around the corner).

Some of the things we talked about would have made Howard proud... thumb3d.gif
Scott Carlberg
I just rec'd an email notification of a post to the "Grid Girls" thread over on the Bird Board.

I happen to look back one page for some of my postings and found this.....

Click to view attachment
Jenny
yep, at least 90 people, probably closer to 100. (I counted!) wink.gif

Jen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.