QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Oct 2 2007, 09:39 AM) *

fuck...i surrender.

me too
Coy
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Oct 2 2007, 09:56 AM) *

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Oct 2 2007, 09:39 AM) *

fuck...i surrender.

me too

I say let's keep this thing goin'!! I once saw Craig bite the head off a live bat!!

Hey... I just figured out how to make this whole quote thing work...
rhodyguy
i'm still trying to figure that one out. i look forward to including 101, make that 102, quotes everytime i post a reply. you guys better hope i remain ignant. you'll be scrolling til the ball melts inside your mouse. ha!!

k
brer
you have a ball in your mouse?
I've got a friggin plasma cutter.
Coy
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Oct 2 2007, 10:46 AM) *

i'm still trying to figure that one out. i look forward to including 101, make that 102, quotes everytime i post a reply. you guys better hope i remain ignant. you'll be scrolling til the ball melts inside your mouse. ha!!

k

Pssst... Click the "quote button at the bottom right of the window you want to quote, then click "reply".

Bwaa haa haa... let the quote feast begin!!!
Chris Pincetich
As a customer/consumer thank you for helping me make an informed purchasing decision. In our society, sometimes the biggest effects an individual can make on the big picture is their purchasing choices. Capitalism is the USA way. Buy organic and reduce the poisoning of our watersheds w00t.gif

I like craig anad CAMP914 a lot and will continue to support him! He gives back with advice, support, and has organized 914 events. Photocopied or not, when I ordered my parts near Xmas they were delivered in person to my bro's house in Portland. Pretty cool!

Now...what about those Pilot lights he sells! The instructions for instalation were not written by CAMP914 at all. Those aren't really 914 parts, he borrowed the idea so we could make out little cars better blink.gif

I hope y'all feel better for ousting. Whatever. I still support CAMP914 beerchug.gif
nein14
QUOTE(ChrisNPDrider @ Oct 2 2007, 10:43 AM) *

As a customer/consumer thank you for helping me make an informed purchasing decision. In our society, sometimes the biggest effects an individual can make on the big picture is their purchasing choices. Capitalism is the USA way. Buy organic and reduce the poisoning of our watersheds w00t.gif

I like craig anad CAMP914 a lot and will continue to support him! He gives back with advice, support, and has organized 914 events. Photocopied or not, when I ordered my parts near Xmas they were delivered in person to my bro's house in Portland. Pretty cool!

Now...what about those Pilot lights he sells! The instructions for instalation were not written by CAMP914 at all. Those aren't really 914 parts, he borrowed the idea so we could make out little cars better blink.gif

I hope y'all feel better for ousting. Whatever. I still support CAMP914 beerchug.gif

BLAH BLAH BLAH av-943.gif

Do I feel better about ousting someone who jerk off a very good friend of mine as?Tony Soprano would say " ABSOLUTELY".

Who cares that he delivered parts to your bro's house, that makes what he did RIGHT! Please chair.gif

ClayPerrine
deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif
deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif
rhodyguy
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Oct 2 2007, 12:14 PM) *

deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif
deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif deadhorse.gif

HAPPY FINISH FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif
rhodyguy
you guys are in for trouble now. party on wayne.
SLITS
Damn Aaron & Kevin must be French if they surrender that quickly ....

Damn the torpedos ... full speed ahead.

Let's see, I bought a copy of Rich Johnson's Six Mount; I bought a trunk shock kit from Michigan; I bought AAs' aftermarket seals; I bought Glenn Sagers' aftermarket door seals; uhhhhh

I'm a bad person for not buying the stuff from the person(s) that originally designed / made them.

For penance, I think I'll go flog myself (which I will enjoy throughly) and then I'm going to send money to all those I cheated. Does Dr. Ferry take PayPal?
KaptKaos
IPB Image
rhodyguy
QUOTE(SLITS @ Oct 2 2007, 12:32 PM) *

Let's see, I bought a copy of Rich Johnson's Six Mount; I bought a trunk shock kit from Michigan; I bought AAs' aftermarket seals; I bought Glenn Sagers' aftermarket door seals; uhhhhh

I'm a bad person for not buying the stuff from the person(s) that originally designed / made them.

For penance, I think I'll go flog myself (which I will enjoy throughly) and then I'm going to send money to all those I cheated. Does Dr. Ferry take PayPal?

yes ron. you're a very, very, VERY, bad person!! as the personal representitive for the estate of Dr. Ferdinand Porsche i direct you send full reperations, IMMEDIATELY i might add, to me in the form of a cashier's check. i shall be sending you the complete information packet with all relevant details shortly. please be one the lookout for it and act in a prompt and courteously manner. oh...as i have stated previously, ON NEWMEROUS OCCATIONS, NO PAYPAL!!! . PLEASE START PAYING ATTENTION!!!

K

Ferg
First I find out Craig's not the "real" Tommy Bahama and now this huh.gif laugh.gif

Seriously, Craig's one of the good guys. I'd even Trust him with Kevin's wife smile.gif I am glad this has a happy ending.

Ferg
rhodyguy
consider craigslist for a moment. the nerve!!! happy ending? clean your computer screen when you're done.

k
GWN7
parry.gif
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Oct 2 2007, 12:12 PM) *

yes ron. you're a very, very, VERY, bad person!! as the personal representitive for the estate of Dr. Ferdinand Porsche i direct you send full reperations, IMMEDIATELY i might add, to me in the form of a cashier's check. i shall be sending you the complete information packet with all relevant details shortly. please be one the lookout for it and act in a prompt and courteously manner. oh...as i have stated previously, ON NEWMEROUS OCCATIONS, NO PAYPAL!!! . PLEASE START PAYING ATTENTION!!!

K

Now I know where those Nigerian emails have been coming from chair.gif

( this is no longer a serious thread, right?) slap.gif parry.gif
Gint
My personal opinion:

Craig is one of the finest people I know. Both personally and in his business dealings.

He has contributed a *buttload* to the 914 community. Not that Perry hasn't BTW, I just have more experience with and know Craig personally.

From the sound of things, he did his due diligence before using those instructions.

He admitted his mistake.

He worked it out with Ed offline (Ed even posted the same).

My opinion of Craig has not changed one bit.
KaptKaos
IPB Image

this thread is silly
SLITS
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Oct 2 2007, 02:14 PM) *

parry.gif

K

I've been watching the two smilies parry and not one has got stuck yet. It must be a Canuk thing. We Amerikans wanna see BLOOD

Obviously, I am easy to entertain!
SirAndy
hmmmmm, bacon!!!!

GWN7
QUOTE(SLITS @ Oct 2 2007, 05:29 PM) *

QUOTE(GWN7 @ Oct 2 2007, 02:14 PM) *

parry.gif

K

I've been watching the two smilies parry and not one has got stuck yet. It must be a Canuk thing. We Amerikans wanna see BLOOD

Obviously, I am easy to entertain!

Eat spaghetti with chopsticks..........gets the same result chowtime.gif
bperry
QUOTE(Gint @ Oct 2 2007, 07:13 PM) *

My personal opinion:

Craig is one of the finest people I know. Both personally and in his business dealings.

He has contributed a *buttload* to the 914 community. Not that Perry hasn't BTW, I just have more experience with and know Craig personally.

From the sound of things, he did his due diligence before using those instructions.

He admitted his mistake.

He worked it out with Ed offline (Ed even posted the same).

My opinion of Craig has not changed one bit.

I agree with almost all of this. I think what is still ruffling a few folks
feathers is that as far as this thread goes, it appears that this hasn't happened:

"He admitted his mistake."

I'm guessing some folks won't be satisfied until they see this.

--- bill
SirAndy
BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON!

IPB Image
fiid
agree.gif I like bacon too. Bacon rocks.

You can't make bacon from horsemeat.
URY914
I gotta get in on this fun.

OK, whatdaI miss?

Someone needs to start a new 914 board!

biggrin.gif
Coy
Craig Laughlin has been using the money he makes selling 914 parts to create a clone army and he plans to overthrow the empire!!!
KELTY360
Am I too late for the Earlybird Special? chowtime.gif
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(fiid @ Oct 2 2007, 06:54 PM) *

agree.gif I like bacon too. Bacon rocks.

You can't make bacon from horsemeat.

Noooo, but you can make a hell of a stew. chowtime.gif

rick 918-S
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Oct 2 2007, 05:50 PM) *

BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON! BACON!

IPB Image

What are we talking about here anyway? chowtime.gif sheeplove.gif w00t.gif Me like bacon... unsure.gif
Coy
He turned me into a gnute!
GWN7
Two Types of Canadian Bacon
914-8
Great thread!

Teh internets is fueled by drama, and the 914 community has been keepin her topped up for almost a decade now!
TINCAN914
headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif
STOP THE INSANITY!!!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Oct 2 2007, 07:31 PM) *

Two Types of Canadian Bacon

Both of these examples of Canadian Bacon are dead... sad.gif
SLITS
Canadian Bacon was an attempt by the Canuks to ripoff the Americans .... cheezy small portion of ham. We Amerikans want PHAT ... Phat do you hear? .... REAL bacon has phat. And then they tried to pass it off with Eggs Benedict.

If we want Ham, we'll go South for Country Salt Ham with Red Eye gravy (lifetime dose of salt) and grits.

At least our bacon isn't dead ... sort of anyway.

And back on topic ..... I'm going to out myself .... I plagarized a term paper in college .... guess I'll have to give my useless degree back now ....... Oh, the pain, the agony
Allan
Sausage doesn't suck either. [INSERT JOKE HERE]
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Oct 2 2007, 08:50 PM) *

IPB Image

You can't have bacon without eggs.....

IPB ImageIPB Image
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Oct 2 2007, 10:52 PM) *

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Oct 2 2007, 08:50 PM) *

IPB Image

You can't have bacon without eggs.....

IPB ImageIPB Image

Wait... I prefer my eggs scrambled!

IPB Image
cooltimes
Edited to make it without any one sided opinion.
Heck this world is better than a bruised club any day.

Cooltimes
sww914
How long am I supposed to watch the fencing smileys for?

I t ' s b e e n a l o n g t i m e .
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Headrage @ Oct 2 2007, 08:51 PM) *

I am sorry Mr. Moore. Your sausage is no longer allowed in Hilton Hotels. No take your ass down the street or these fine law enforcement officers will do it for you! blink.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Oct 2 2007, 09:03 PM) *

QUOTE(Headrage @ Oct 2 2007, 08:51 PM) *

I am sorry Mr. Moore. Your sausage is no longer allowed in Hilton Hotels. No take your ass down the street or these fine law enforcement officers will do it for you! blink.gif

av-943.gif banned from the pubs hilton ...
bernbomb914
never have I heard so much

BS from so many people about so little. you all must be board or think your important in this world.
Twystd1
QUOTE(bernbomb914 @ Oct 2 2007, 10:36 PM) *

BS from so many people about so little. you all must be board or think your important in this world.

Slits... he is talking about you... he used the word IMPOTANT...

C
Lou W
BLT with Miracle Whip? barf.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(bernbomb914 @ Oct 2 2007, 10:36 PM) *

idea.gif I would say bored... and now rather hungry. Maybe I DO want a BLT biggrin.gif with real mayo though.
sww914
And some bread.
TINCAN914
Its here, its here, its finally here!!!!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Coy @ Oct 2 2007, 07:23 PM) *

Craig Laughlin has been using the money he makes selling 914 parts to create a clone army and he plans to overthrow the empire!!!

And his blitzkrieg is sweeping East so quickly that I am in fear of a takeover!!!
But he is such a great guy that the old Stockholm syndrome would soon apply!

thomasotten
Remember the days when we all used to get along... back when we were a "club"... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.