Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Headcount for JP's Feb 21
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Eddie914
How late will this little TeenerFest be going until?

I have to work Saturday morning ... but Saturday night might be a possibility

Thanks

Eddie
rhodyguy
do not count me out yet. there is a weigh station past ft lewis just before you start down the nisqually grade. i maybe lurking there. if you should be overtaken by a small silver car, try and keep up.

kevin
DNHunt
Geoff

If you leave thst early, it's less than 2hrs from T town to Vancouver, you'll be early. Might catch JP in his robe. I don't think I'm up for that. ohmy.gif

Dave
Porsche Rescue
CAUTION: I've been there. You not only have to deal with the view, but he's surly in that condition.
J P Stein
Anyone having "issues" can call me at 360 693 8404.
I not going to work today......the sun is out.
914werke
Rich, I'll probably see you at Gerber today.

Just got back. Solved my Starter issues yesterday and had the boys down at Gerber give thier motor the thumbs up. This will be its first good shakedown as it still has less than 1K on it. Am I tempting fate! ohmy.gif
Rog, I have a rear caliper if you need one.
Goeff, ya wanna meet in Sea. befor leavig for Smelly-town?
DNHunt
Rich

We're going to Vancouver not Longview. Your nose must be confused.

Dave
reverie
Rich, yes I'm interested in the caliper. smile.gif

Geoff, are we meeting somewhere in the south end?.. maybe 10:00'ish?

---

Portland weather forecast:

Saturday: Partly cloudy, high 55.

Saturday night: Partly cloudy, low 35.

Sunday: Partly cloudy, high 50.

Sunday night: Partly cloudy, low 40.

Monday: Cloudy, chance of rain, high 50.
914werke
JP how about that Map? Did I recall a mention of needing chairs?
Porsche Rescue
Look at page 3 of this thread. Our host posted his address and a Mapquest link.

Sun's gonna shine. I'm drivin' the green 914-6 that I want to sell (brief commercial break).
red914
confused24.gif so, kevin, is the auto-cross at bremerton off now? it sounds like you may be heading south. who is planning on going to bremerton; anyone?
keith
JP - See you around noon if thats ok. I have to work at 5 do I can't stay too late.
Check out the undercoat-less car. Need to sell it. 74 2.0. Make an offer.

Keith
boxstr
Keith send a pic.
CCLINCAMP914 thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
morph
What time???
J P Stein
1 ish till 6-7-8 confused24.gif
Bleyseng
Rich, give me a call. I was leaving Seattle at 10am. Gotta try to figure out why the turnsignal/brakelite/tach/oiltemp fuse blows every 5 minutes. Yeah, I know a short but where?

DaveHunt, I was figuring on drivinng at 65 all the way to Vancouver plus stopping maybe for a bite along the way. I don't want to drive straight thru (my back is sore already)

Geoff
rhodyguy
man, 0 miles on the odo and you're whinning. the "country cousin" in centralia has good chow. go down 167 to 512. does the fuse pop when you turn on the turn signal or put on the brakes. i'll carry a few extra fuses for you geoff rolleyes.gif by the way, the speed limit is 70.

kevin
"an ouch for every expansion strip"
Bleyseng
I am not eating there again! I went there with Monique and the kids last year. barf.gif I was sick all the way to Portland.

No the fuse blows when I am driving without hitting the brakes/turnsignals.

I know the speed limit in 70, I said that cuz you always drive so slow and I want you to keep up with the rest of us. laugh.gif

Geoff
Korijo
Starbucks in Centralia... cant go wrong there wink.gif

ETD - 930

ETA at Starbucks - 11
Bleyseng
Good idea! Love that lemon bread.
rhodyguy
see you at the weigh station. i hit the first rest stop out of olympia. dr h., if you're reading give me a call before you head out. if anybody has a few of the clips that hold the fog grills (maybe a screw or 3 also) please bring them along.

kevin
DNHunt
Geoff

I'll look for you in Tacoma about 10:30 like you planned. I'll give you a call about 10:20 and catch ya near the Tacoma mall. Off to get some Heffie for JP and some gas. Topped off the oil, took a whole quart. I better take the hind end. Don't want anyone lost in the smoke screen.

Dave
LS6/914
Crap! I will be stuck at the shop most of the day doing a supercharger install, gotta pay the bills wacko.gif Maybe beerchug.gif next time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.