Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Headcount for JP's Feb 21
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
seanery
who's going, just say if you are and if it's more than you how many?
Korijo
Yes, the whole famn damily... hopefully wink.gif
Bruce Allert
YUP
914ghost
Whats JP's . . ?
How do I get there?
Who's going from seattle?

I'm new here, but if I don't fight fires this summer I'll be a regular at everything- might as well get started early.
Robert O
Wenatchee
Brad Roberts
I'll need a ride up there or a ride back.

B
Bleyseng
Fly in, I just saw tickets to Seattle for $135 round trip on United.

I am going witha 914 car this year.

JP is JP Stein who is the second oldest first badass 914/6 AX driver on the West Coast.

Do a search as there are TONS of pictures on his car and projects.

Geoff
Eric Taylor
What's Jp having? I might have a car running by that point! smile.gif
Eric
LS6/914
Sounds good I need directions. Myself and wife, possibly another Porche freak and his turbo cayenne. beer3.gif
J P Stein
No need to bring a 914 or "other" Porsche.....a gud line of bullshit will suffice. I have a map ....somewhere in the bowels of my old puter. I'll retreive and Email it to whoever needs it.

BTW, it's snowing again. blink.gif
boxstr
I wouldn't miss this for any thing. Well maybe something. No not for anything. Jim Chambers will be there also. Paris Hilton is coming, you know, the simple life and all.
CCLINVANCOUVERUSA
reverie
Far freakin' out!.. it's JP's annual party!

I'll be driving down from Seattle on Friday the 23rd, and staying at the Holiday Inn Express in N. Vancouver (Salmon Creek Blvd).. excellent place.. I'll probably stay for 2 nights. smile.gif
Brad Roberts
If I fly in.. where would I fly into ??

Portland I suspect ? Would JP pick me up in the Hot Rod MR2 ?

B
Bruce Allert
Fly into PDX. and if JP don't pick you up in the hotrod I'll come get ya in the Scooby w/ studs on! whizzzzzz snapppp crackle burnout.gif can't mind dog hair tho rolleyes.gif

.........b
J P Stein
I'm sure we can arrange something. We have a spare bed
if you have the need. No new Band of Brothers, tho.
JRust
Heh heh heh it sounds good! I wouldn't mind seeing some of you old suckers again wink.gif . I'm not gauranteeing I'll make it but when its closer I will now for sure.
Probablly won't have another 914 by then but who knows.
Bleyseng
Come on Jamie, trailer up something for us to look at!

Geoff laugh.gif
JRust
Hey I got an old Triumph flat track racer(motorcycle) I could throw in the back of the truck! That work for you Geoff mueba.gif
boxstr
I beleive John Bedard would have a woodie on that one.
CCLINTWOTUESDAY
morph
me and my wife will be there
sounds fun
DNHunt
I'll be there. Might bring my son if he's caught up on homework. Might be the teeners maden flight after being all apart. We'll see

Dave
J P Stein
I'm gonna have to postpone this for a bit.....to sometime after 15 Feb....21st would be good.

I've just gotten too far behind the power curve and can't get ready. blink.gif
boxstr
Do you want some help??
CCLINCAMP914
J P Stein
Thanks for the offer, Craig.

My problem is lack of time and too much happening....I'm at wurk now and will be again tomorrow.....God knows what next weekend will bring.
....but I do know that my daughter is calving Monday....C-section. Hopefully, these issues will clear up by the 2nd week of next month.
Bruce Allert
10-4 good buddy... got the foot planted on the JAKE.......
good luck to the daughter,

grampa cool.gif

...................b
zehrschnell914
Is it to late to rsvp? I might even have my 914 running by then. driving.gif

Mike

P.S. - Nice photos Bruce
J P Stein
A running 914? Good heavens, what will they think of next laugh.gif
It's never too late.....till it's over.
zehrschnell914
Thanks JP.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Dec 30 2003, 03:41 PM)
I'll need a ride up there or a ride back.

Hey B.

i could give you a ride! that way i have a "mechanic" on board for the trip. smash.gif

laugh.gif
Andy

PS.: my heater works!
J P Stein
OK, 21 Feb looks good. I promise not to change it..... rolleyes.gif If I can't make it, I'll put Craig/Jim in charge. laugh.gif

Can we get an update on this from admin?
J P Stein
The wife volunteered to take care of the food thing....I knew she was a keeper 30 odd years ago wub.gif ... so all I have to do is clean the place up and hide all the portable gud parts laying around....or nail them to the work bench.
Bleyseng
Damn, going to your place is like going to a racing junkyard. I filled my pockets with everything that wasn't nailed down.

Too bad the alarm went off when I left! You were nice to me and just had me empty my pockets of the cool parts.....

Maybe you could do a easteregg hunt with leftover parts?

Geoff
zehrschnell914
Werks for me. The only hang up I may have is if we move that weekend.

Mike
maf914
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Jan 19 2004, 12:11 PM)
...and hide all the portable gud parts laying around....or nail them to the work bench.

Hey, JP, if you got those yellow trailing arms fitted with the Mueller bearings I might consider driving over from the right coast. I've been thinking about a set of those... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Have a good party! Wish I could make it.

Mike
morph
Could I get a time and Address, we would like to show up. smile.gif
zehrschnell914
Morph, are you bringing a car with all of your goodies on it?

Mike
J P Stein
I'll be getting directions out to everyone that has replyed here a week in advance. of the event, K?
Bleyseng
Good, I am too old to remember how I got there last year.....
DNHunt
Geoff

I can't remember either but, we gotta hope JP isn't so old he can't remember how he got there.

Dave
campbellcj
Looks like I'm out. Gotta go to Chicago for work. Play nice, kids. drunk.gif
J P Stein
We'll get together one of these days, Chris.....by then, I'll have more/better lies saved up laugh.gif
Brad Roberts
Mueller,Andy, and I are trying to figure out how to make this happen. I also spoke with Dave Darling about attending with us since we all live in the same general vicinity. Muller has a crew cab trunk and so do I.. so we could feesibly get 4 people from the SF bay area to the event.

B
Seagrave
Please add me to the list that you are sending time and directions to. I may have to work some on that day so I am a tentative only. If I could figger out how to post my photo in my "name" box, I might come up with a car pic. Lemme see if I can do one by hitting this button down here....

Jeff in Beaverton.
Bleyseng
Reduce the size of your pic to 125x95 using a photo imaging program (photoshop)
Go to your controls for this site and click on Avatar settings,
Hit the Browse button and attach this small photo and hit submit.
Good to go......

See you at JP's

Geoff
Bruce Allert
Nice car Jeff. I luv white teeeners!
That setting sure looks familiar.

........b
Seagrave
Hi Bruce,

Don't know if you recognize the setting for that photo (it was Jenkin's Estate in Aloha) but you'd recognize the one below. This was your teener and mine at the Roadhouse about a year ago.

Jeff
double-a
count me in too. i'll add another white teener to the mix for you bruce!

~a

IPB Image
Bruce Allert
Jeff, THAT picture of your 914 at the Jenkins estate is worthy of printing. Good job buddy smilie_pokal.gif Blow that suck'a up & stick it up where everyone can see it beer.gif I thought the car looked familiar too. I remember our little gathering & DD was there too!

Aaron, sure hope you bring yer "rail car" out to the auto cross this year. We need more teeners out there for a good showing. Looking forward to seeing you guys at JP's

.........b wavey.gif
DNHunt
Count in a silver one unless I have to haul parts, then its a blue Caravan icon8.gif icon8.gif barf.gif barf.gif
keith
I'll also attend. Don't know about the teener though (I am in the process of removing all the undercoating)

Keith
ps can we bring beer.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif
rhodyguy
so what's the tally?

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.