Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR 2008 Seattle "Middle of Nowhere"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
scottb
2970 miles one way for me.....

but with family and friends in the area, along with the teener crew i met the last time i was in town, i am going to have to pencil this one in.

will be driving the rental car but will do all i can to make it once we have dates.

cheers!
914werke
Ok.. so perhaps we should shart a list of folks whos "intent" is tp participate?
Id start with the NW group as a default biggrin.gif
We need some #'s. 30 cars? 40, 50?
rhodyguy
i think people are going to need the dates before they can determine their intent. the wife and i are planning a trip for the summer. other family members have to tailor their vacation scheduling around us.
PeeGreen 914
I will be there whenever it is.
JRust
I plan to be there but would be nice to figure the dates. Alot easier to plan vacation time for everyone once a date is set. I am close enough that isn't critical. For those who have a bit of a drive it will help
Bleyseng
I plan on going unless the dates conflict with a vacation in the works too....
Rand
Last I heard we were waiting to hear if we could piggyback with another group at SIR (the only way we can afford to get track time at an international raceway). If we can indeed get on the schedule at Pacific Raceways, that's a huge feature and will determine the date. If we cannot, then we need to just give up on the track day and nail down a date that makes the most sense with everything else going on. Either way, it is becoming painfully clear that we need to nail down a date ASAP so people can plan.
jim_hoyland
Dates are critical.IE: I have to reserve vac time first week of Jan to guaranty the time off request.
boxstr
I will be there, when is it??
CCL
bernbomb914
count me in
Bernbomb914
Bleyseng
QUOTE(boxstr @ Nov 25 2007, 05:16 PM) *

I will be there, when is it??
CCL

summer 08

confused24.gif
jeeperjohn56
I'm with Jim need date's so I can plan vacation time and hope it doesn't fall on any other time with family outing's in the summer. But I'm in for a week ,, want to see some site's.never been out of Cal. But more than a couple time's. John driving.gif
jim_hoyland
popcorn[1].gif agree.gif This is going to be worth at least a full week up there.
914werke
Hmmm ....teaser
Pics
Banquet? stirthepot.gif
roadster fan
Just waiting on a date. Gonna try and combine the trip up there with a vacation with the family.

I am in for sure if a date is picked by mid January.

Jim
Bleyseng
MtRainier shades.gif
boxstr
Summer 08?? Summer begins June 21 and ends September 22??
Nice banquet, wheres the food??
CCL
greenie
Mr. BOXSTR,

Please keep your pant's on and try not to step in the cowshit...

We are still trying to provide some points of interest in Orygun but this is proving very difficult....

Greenie bye1.gif
914werke
Anyone heard from Roger lately?
reverie
Hi, Rich. smile.gif

I've been following the planning thread. What can I say.. totally awesome ideas! I'm available to do leg-work and such during the day, since I work the evening shift.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.