Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Parting Out Another 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
warrenoliver
Bill,

I am looking for the heater control cable. This is the cable that goes from the heat control lever in the console to the flapper boxes. Got any that are in good shape?

Thanks.

Warrenoliver
adidas
Nate. Yes I have a nice late style window regulator.

Andy: The vin# of the green 72 914 is #4722915350. I also have another 72 parts car as well but I don't have the title and all of the vin plates and stickers are gone off the car.

Rob. Yes I have all of these trim pieces.

Warren. I do have a good heater cable. PM'S sent to all. Thanks Bill
monkeyboy
If you still have an early (tail shift) engine mount bar, and the that mounts the engine to the bar, shoot me a PM.

Thanks.
adidas
Yes I have both of these parts. PM sent. Bill
dbmst91
Hi Bill,

Do you have the front and rear caliper? If you have all four how much do you want for them? Please let me know.

Thank you,
Doug
adidas
Doug. Do you want used ones or rebuilt ones. I have both. Let me know. Thanks Bill
adidas
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentDon. Here are picutures of the parts. Thanks Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
-The rear shift linkage rod is complete with the shift coupler, the bushings are good and the cone screw is intact.
-The cooling air flaps have been cleaned and painted ready to install. Sorry I have already sold the thermostat but still have the bracket.
- I do have the complete set of late seatbelts for both sides including the inner receptacles that bolt to the shift tunnel.
CoolAirVw
QUOTE(adidas @ Aug 22 2008, 10:40 AM) *

Click to view attachmentI also have these 2.0 engine tin top covers from a 74 2.0 with A/C if anyone is interested. These have been cleaned and painted ready to install. Thanks Bill (704)829-0976 or email billywhitesides1@aol.com

How much for these?? I also need lower pieces that surround cylinder head as well, if you have them.
adidas
These are the 2.0 covers. I also have the 1.7/1.8 covers that have the spark plug holes in a different location. Do you need the cylinder covers that mount vertically on the back of cylinder #1 and #3 or the ones that bolt to the bottom of the cylinders? I have both. Let me know. Bill
fitzm1
PM Sent

QUOTE(adidas @ Mar 26 2008, 08:21 AM) *

Parting out another 1972 914. Body panels are rough but many good parts available. Let me know what you need. Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com

Click to view attachment

adidas
Mike I'll check on that seal and get back to you tomorrow. Thanks Bill.
adidas
Mike. The seal is dry rotted and brittle. Best of luck with your search. Bill
adidas
Click to view attachmentHere are a nice pair of the interior rear side pillar covers if anyone is interested. Thanks Bill (704)829-0976 or email billywhitesides1@aol.com
adidas
Thanks Steve, the seat bracket is on the way. Bill
racingivan
QUOTE(adidas @ Apr 27 2008, 01:07 PM) *

Click to view attachmentAnyone need tan door panels? Here is a picture. I may have both tan armrests as well. Thanks everyone. Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com

hi let me knoe if this still avil. please

thanx Ivan flag.gif
adidas
Hi Ivan. Sorry the tan panels have been sold. I do have black and brown if these are an option. Thanks Bill (704)829-0976 or email billywhitesides1@aol.com
johnnie5
How much for the painted 2.0 tins?
adidas
Johnnie. Sorry the 2.0 top engine covers have been sold. Best of luck with your search. Bill
rfuerst911sc
Hey Billy do you have a passenger side exterior door handle in good condition?
adidas
Yes I do have one. I'm down to my last really nice one. I thought I posted a picture of it earlier.....but mabe not. Let me know if you need a picture. Thanks Bill
topatrout914
Bill,
How is the metal under the pedal cluster from the tunnel to the wheel well? Rear shocks and springs? I'm not too far from CLT and would assist with the surgery.
Trout
PM me.
Als914
QUOTE(adidas @ May 15 2008, 07:50 AM) *

Click to view attachment Anyone looking for nice gauges? Here is a picture of the factory gauges from another 914. The speedometer shows only alittle over 72,000 miles and yes both the tripometer and odometer both work which is rare. All gauges functional and nice cosmetically. Thanks Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com

Are these still available? What are you asking for them?

Al
Rifleman

Hi - I need the driver's side mirror, please. Thanks.
adidas
Trout. Let me take a closer look at the area and I'll get back to you.

Rifleman. Sorry no side mirrors. Someone on the board should have one. Thanks Bill
Gearhead1432
Do you still have the cooling air flaps and thermostat bracket?

Thanks, Rob
NOSLIWW
Any chance you have a 2.0 case?

Bill in Mississippi
sgrisanti
Hello Bill, do you have the small rubber piece that slides into the metal bracket on the wooden pedal board? It could fit in an envelope. Much appreciated.
SLKWrx
I understand the top engine tins are sold. What about the rest of the tins? Still available?
adidas
Rob. Yes I have the thermostat brackets and the air flaps as well.

Bill. Yes I have a 2.0 case.

Sgrisanti. Sorry no rubber piece.

Steve: Yes I have the rest of the 2.0 engine tin.

PM'S sent. Thanks All. Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.