Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Parting Out Another 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
adidas
Yes I have everything on the list. The side view mirror is the only thing not in nice condition. Let me know. Thanks Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
SirAndy
QUOTE(adidas @ Mar 26 2008, 08:21 AM) *

Let me know what you need.

hey bill, it would be great if you could add the VIN and other info of any 914 you may have parted out in the past and mark them as "dead" ...

it would really help us with keeping the records up to date!
beerchug.gif Andy
brownaar
Bill,
Did you ever get a chance to check the condition of the backpad and see if all four metal mounting tabs are intact?
Thanks,
Aaron
adidas
Yes Aaron I checked for you. All 4 metal mounting tabs are in place and the back side is structually solid, the front vinyl is nice as well. This should be an excellent candidate. Let me know. Bill
kconway
Bill,
Did were you able to check on that ECU bracket?
Kevin
adidas
Kevin. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner. I don't have the large ECU bracket. Best of luck in your search. Bill
dflesburg
What about the tube that runs from the firewall to the engine lid latch... I need the whole thing if your cutting the car up...

adidas
I have this tube from another car that I purchased from AA. Let me know if this is an option. Thanks Bill (704)829-0976 or email billywhitesides1@aol.com
nu-trix
smile.gif I am interested in the ecu bracket if it is the smaller style.
I need it for a '74 1.8L bye1.gif
adidas
Nu-trix. I should have this. I'll check. Bill
adidas
Click to view attachmentAnyone need tan door panels? Here is a picture. I may have both tan armrests as well. Thanks everyone. Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
anderssj
QUOTE(adidas @ Apr 27 2008, 12:07 PM) *

Click to view attachmentAnyone need tan door panels? Here is a picture. I may have both tan armrests as well. Thanks everyone. Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com

Bill,

Are those basket-weave? How are the backs?

Thanks in advance,

Steve A-
adidas
Yes they are. I'll take a closer look at the back panels and get back to you. Bill
mrbill914
QUOTE(RJMII @ Mar 26 2008, 06:36 PM) *

QUOTE(pjf @ Mar 26 2008, 07:30 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Do have the black piece that goes around the ignition key and part of the steering column? It covers the silver parts in this picture. I have a 76 but hopefully it was the same on your car.

If it's not the same, I have it. I just pulled it to install a complete earlier style setup.

I need the ignition switch with key???I have a 75 $??
mrbill914
I need the ignition switch assembly with the key..I dont need the surround..how much? Thanks, Bill
adidas
Bill: I have the 1972-74 style complete with the key but I think they are different. Best of luck with your search. Bill
Rick L
QUOTE(adidas @ Mar 26 2008, 12:21 PM) *

Parting out another 1972 914. Body panels are rough but many good parts available. Let me know what you need. Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com

Click to view attachment

I need three pieces:

Passenger side rear jack point triangle
Rear trunk floor pan
Carb setup, if equipt
piratenanner.gif Thanx.
michaelt55
Hows the front firewall..the one the master cylinders goes thru?
NolAloha
HI: Could use tan panels and arm rests - arm rests especially. For shipment to Richland Oregon.
Feel free to call: Nol Perreira (919) 767-1778 - In Chapel Hill NC.
realjobdon
Did you sell the seat bottoms? Also what kind of shape is the drivers window in? I just bought one but it's missing the corner bracket... also looking for the rollers and spring washers that run in the guide channel.

Thanks,
Don
vesnyder
Looking for a headlight switch - let me know how much.

Thanks
adidas
Rick. The triangle isn't nice at all. I'll check on the rear trunk floor. Do you want dual carbs or a single assembly? Let me know.

Micheal. The area around the master cyhlinder mount is rusty. Sorry

Nol: Yes I have the tan door panels and arm rests. I'll check on shipping.

Don: The seat bottoms have been sold. I may have the metal window edge and rollers. I'll check. Bill

Vance. Do you need the early 1970-72 switch or the 1973-76 later style switch with the extra connector. Let me know.

Thanks Everyone. Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
hcdmueller
I am looking for a front trunk floor. If you have one I will take it.
Chris
adidas
Chris. I'll check and get back to you. Thanks Bill
NolAloha
[quote name='adidas' date='May 6 2008, 03:13 PM' post='1028888']
Rick. The triangle isn't nice at all. I'll check on the rear trunk floor. Do you want dual carbs or a single assembly? Let me know.

Micheal. The area around the master cyhlinder mount is rusty. Sorry

Nol: Yes I have the tan door panels and arm rests. I'll check on shipping.

Don: The seat bottoms have been sold. I may have the metal window edge and rollers. I'll check. Bill

Vance. Do you need the early 1970-72 switch or the 1973-76 later style switch with the extra connector. Let me know.

Thanks Everyone. Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
[/quote

HI: This is Nol: Sorry that I did not say tis earlier - I just realized that there was a point I was not clear about. My direct email is nolaloha@nc.rr.com. Looking at the photos, I was not sure that the lower portion of the side panels had the basket weeve fabric (originals) or flat Vinyl (copies) - I am only interested in original-type vinyl.
adidas
Click to view attachment Anyone looking for nice gauges? Here is a picture of the factory gauges from another 914. The speedometer shows only alittle over 72,000 miles and yes both the tripometer and odometer both work which is rare. All gauges functional and nice cosmetically. Thanks Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com

adidas
Joe. I only have one snvisor left. The padding is pretty much gone but otherwise it is all there. Let me know if this is an option. Thanks Bill
premiersportscar
hi i am new to this forum i am working on a 1970 914-6 that we are kind making in to a street/track car this thing is full of rust and i am in need of like the hole front drivers side by the front suspention mount . if u are willing to cut this pice out let me know thanks for ur time
matt
Sir_swales@yahoo.com

IPB Image
fitzm1
QUOTE(adidas @ Mar 26 2008, 08:21 AM) *

Parting out another 1972 914. Body panels are rough but many good parts available. Let me know what you need. Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com

Click to view attachment

Little slow here, but have the wheels been spoken for yet? If not I would be interested
Mike
adidas
Matt. Let me take a closer look at this piece. I'll get back to you.

Mike. Sorry the wheels have been sold. Need anything else?

Thanks Bill
premiersportscar
thanks i just went a head and made a buck and hammer formed the piece thanks for ur time i will message u if i can think of any thing else i need
adidas
Sure. Let me know if you need anything else. Bill (704)829-00976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
adidas
Click to view attachment

Andrew. Here is a picture of the shift boot. I couldn't upload it in the personal message format. I can send this as well to your email address if you will send it. Thanks Bill
tmh75
I need an early engine support bracket otherwise know as engine mount

looks like
adidas
Yes I have 2 of them. I just sent a pm. Thanks Bill
geustache
hows the engine lid Send pic
adidas
Do you need the PORSCHE lettering as well. Let me know. Thanks Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
adidas
Click to view attachment

Geustache. Here is a picture of the engine lid from another 914. Let me know if your're interested. Thanks Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
adidas
Click to view attachment

Anyone interested in these pieces? The chrome inner door latch surround pieces. Can be used also on the later year models with the black plastic pieces. Let me know. Thanks Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
bobhasissues
Interested in the driver side exterior door handle and mirror if in good or better condition. Please name your price. Thanks. Bob
rjames
Might you have the left and right metal tops that are part of the early style door panels?

Thanks!

Click to view attachment
R_Davis
Hi Adidas,

I would like to buy the outside mirror, please
... and ... if the right and left side plastic pieces at the end of the outer window squeegees are OK, I'd like to buy those also.

I also need the gasket between the front Pass side marker lense if it's OK

The padded trim piece at the top of the firewall in the passenger compartment if you have it.

Thanks,

Rick

I can send you my phone number if you need more info
R_Davis
I also need the 1.7 logo off the rear if you have it.
Thanks, Again,
Rick

adidas
Bob: I have these parts on another 914 that I thinking about selling. I'll take a closer look and pm you.

Robert. I think I have at least one of these in storage across town. It will probably be Monday before I can check is that ok?

Rick: I should have most of the parts on your list. On the padded piece are you referring to the piece behind your head on the inner targa panel or the front piece that is mounted on the windshield frame or even the one mounted to the targa top. Send me your phone number, that will help. Thanks Bill
Tab914
Hi adidas,

I am looking for a spare fuel pump. Would you have one ?

Thanks,
Dominic.
adidas
Bob. Pm sent on your parts.

Robert: I checked and sorry I don't have the early door panel top. I do have a later one if this will work.

Rick. Yes I have the 1.7 emblem and side marker gasket.

Dominic. Yes I have the correct fuel pump for your 2.0.

Thanks everyone. Bill
rjames
Robert: I checked and sorry I don't have the early door panel top. I do have a later one if this will work.

Thanks for checking, I may have found a set. I will contact you soon if I need the panel to you have.

Thanks!
dab14
Bill have you got the rear plastic shift protector cap number 18&20 on pic and the front cover and boot number 17,22,and23

IPB Image

If so would you post to the UK
Thanks
Dave
adidas
Hi Dave. The only part I have is part# 22 which is the big plastic cover at the firewall. I do also have part #23 but it is cut and not usable. Sure I can ship to the UK. Let me know. BILL
adidas
Click to view attachmentAnyone looking for the heat/fresh air fan dash mounted control unit? Here is a picture. Thanks Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.