Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dr. 914 interview on Aircooled Technology Radio!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
MoveQik
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ May 7 2008, 10:48 AM) *

Close but she really said.

...."you like me, right now, you like me"

Often misquoted

I could have him banned banned.gif and stripped of his coverboy status... idea.gif

Damn...get banned for a misquote? After I was SO careful not to do any name calling in this thread. Not that name calling is deserved of course....I'm jus' sayin'. biggrin.gif
Sleepin
IPB Image

banned.gif
Jake Raby
I'll be interviewing George on Thursday.. Last chance to have the Dr. answer your questions!! Post them here by the end of the day, today!
blitZ
I would like to hear how George came into possession of the 916 and what his futures plans are for it.
Jake Raby
Good question! I'll add that to my list!
SGB
I want you to ask:
1. What compelled him to start a business for the bastard Porsche to begin with? Did he buy the contents of the warehouse in Germany?
2. Are 914 customers different than the other parts purchaser?
3. This may hurt, but is AA's "reputation" accurate? In other words, is it part of the business plan to be, um, "assured and assertive"? It works for a lot of corporate America.
914werke
how about what % of his 914 customer base is overseas and are those customers materialy differant that US customers in any way?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.