Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chrome bumper deal (triple plate)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Gint
If you can get it together for the $250 price I'm in for at least one. Maybe 2, but I have to check to see if one doesn't need a lot of work.
TravisNeff
If this would be mid july or later I'd be down for 1, maybe 2
bob
I'd be in for 2....

-bob
banger
Mid July would probably be fine. I will have to call them and ask what the turnaround is. Or maybe Mark can chime in, and say what it was last time.
euro911
Chris, my records show that I dropped them off on 6/25/08 and picked them up on 7/11/08, although they may have bean ready to pick up a couple of days sooner confused24.gif

Be aware that mine also needed minor straightening and some holes filled in before being plated.

popcorn[1].gif
banger
I called Nestor today, and he said they would be happy to do the deal again. He quoted $250 each, if we can get 10 bumpers.
Lavanaut
Well cool. Chris (?) wanna start an official "who's in?" list for this iteration of the deal? I have a feeling we'll get 10 pretty quickly. As I mentioned, count me in for two! It'd be nice if we didn't have to wait until mid-July though...Travis, I'm sure you could send yours in a bit late if need-be?

Reid
TravisNeff
That works for me. Put me down for definately 1.
914_teener
Put me down for one. My front has "minor ding though" How many is allowable. Sorry if this was already answered in the thread.

I am in the LA area so can I drop off?

Rob
banger
Minor dent and ding repair is included in the price. We are planning to have the worked done in mid-july. The bumpers can be brought or sent directly to "The Bumper Shop"

QUOTE(914_teener @ Jun 24 2009, 03:01 PM) *

Put me down for one. My front has "minor ding though" How many is allowable. Sorry if this was already answered in the thread.

I am in the LA area so can I drop off?

Rob

jk76.914
QUOTE(jk76.914 @ Jun 22 2009, 07:16 AM) *

QUOTE(banger @ Jun 22 2009, 02:55 AM) *

I need to have some bumpers re-chromed. Was wondering if anyone else needs it done as well. Maybe we can hit them up for a deal again this year.

I'm interested. But I'd like to do it in the fall. After the summer crusin' season.
Jim

How about if I reserve a slot in July, but ship them out in October? I don't want my car down (or bumperless) during summer cruisin' season. Thanks. Jim
Gint
Hey banger (is it Chris BTW?)

Why don't I close this thread and let everyone make repolys to the new thread? This one will still be available for read only access via your link in the new thread. That way you only have to track one. I can even post the link to the new thread in the last post here before I close it. I can also post a link to the new thread in the first post of this thread so the folks that don't read the entire thing know what's going on.

Lemmeknow...
banger
Sounds good, would make it a bit easier...

QUOTE(Gint @ Jun 24 2009, 04:51 PM) *

Hey banger (is it Chris BTW?)

Why don't I close this thread and let everyone make repolys to the new thread? This one will still be available for read only access via your link in the new thread. That way you only have to track one. I can even post the link to the new thread in the last post here before I close it. I can also post a link to the new thread in the first post of this thread so the folks that don't read the entire thing know what's going on.

Lemmeknow...

Gint
You didn't answer my question. headbang.gif Is your name Chris?

OK folks, this particular "group buy" completed last year. Chris (?) aka banger has stepped up to organize a new buy this year. He's started a new thread for same located here:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=96986

Given that, we're going to close this thread and reference the new one. If you're interested in the deal, check out and post in the new thread.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.