Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The General says "they gotta go".
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
RJMII
Fix the front door, it's bad Feng Shui to have a sticky front door.
greenie
QUOTE(DNHunt @ Nov 9 2008, 11:31 AM) *

Yep, you need to re-engineer the house. 914 world work party at Greenie's to build a grocery door. Couple cases a beer, some brats, a door, some 2X4s some nails and we can fix it. Oh ya, Bondo just in case. There has to be a solution that doesn't involve cutting of the flares.

Dave

Good idea Dave!!!

Bring that engine of yours along, we might be able to fix it once & for all.... poke.gif
rick 918-S
This is the perfect opportunity to bring up the new garage addition.... idea.gif laugh.gif Then duck! slap.gif av-943.gif
Dr. Roger
Just invest in a garage stretcher... cheaper than another 914 project....
r_towle
QUOTE(greenie @ Nov 9 2008, 01:36 PM) *

QUOTE(zymurgist @ Nov 9 2008, 10:31 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Nov 9 2008, 01:21 PM) *

Let's see... We have all seen The General in a bikini and that weighs heavily in her favor on this.

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Do you mean this pic???

Based upon that picture I would say that you need to redo your driveway so that she can drive her car right up to the front door, make it alot easier for her to move groceries...

I would also suggest that you ensure that you are home when she arrives and you carry all the groceries in the house every time, and hold the door for her.

Rich
greenie
QUOTE(Dr. Roger @ Nov 9 2008, 11:46 AM) *

Just invest in a garage stretcher... cheaper than another 914 project....

The General did mention some type of "stretcher" or maybe it was "enlarger", I can't exactly remember.
KELTY360
This is a good time to give her a lift.....you know, the kind that will raise the tub into the air where it won't get in her way.

She might even be able to carry groceries in both arms that way. stirthepot.gif
messix
Greenie is so pullin yer legs.... she doesn't carry the bags in, never has, it's been him since the begining. and the president is just the pupet of the General!

he just bored waiting for the football games to start. slap.gif
greenie
QUOTE(messix @ Nov 9 2008, 12:13 PM) *

Greenie is so pullin yer legs.... she doesn't carry the bags in, never has, it's been him since the begining. and the president is just the pupet of the General!

Another wise man! beerchug.gif
messix
beerchug.gif
Lou W
QUOTE(messix @ Nov 9 2008, 02:13 PM) *

You mean the NASCAR race to start? biggrin.gif
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(messix @ Nov 9 2008, 12:13 PM) *

He even admitted it a couple pages ago, but guys couldn't see the forest for the trees:

QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Nov 9 2008, 09:49 AM) *

Is it April 1st already?

QUOTE(greenie @ Nov 9 2008, 09:51 AM) *

Close.... this thread has me on the floor.

Some of you guys are waaay to serious. biggrin.gif
computers4kids
Unbelievable! popcorn[1].gif
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 9 2008, 11:43 AM) *

This is the perfect opportunity to bring up the new garage addition.... idea.gif laugh.gif Then duck! slap.gif av-943.gif

agree.gif Someone with your talent needs a garage addition--call it a studio. How about a two story garage ? Here's a pic of your pad; perhaps some of the engineers out there can design a suitable SHOP
markb
Just FIX THE FUCHING FRONT DOOR!! Yes, I was yelling. biggrin.gif

Or do the trade for the narrow body car. Taking those flares off is way too much work.
effutuo101
And Greenie is sitting back going "i didn't realize the firestorm such a simple comment would make." confused24.gif
zymurgist
QUOTE(r_towle @ Nov 9 2008, 02:53 PM) *

QUOTE(greenie @ Nov 9 2008, 01:36 PM) *

QUOTE(zymurgist @ Nov 9 2008, 10:31 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Nov 9 2008, 01:21 PM) *

Let's see... We have all seen The General in a bikini and that weighs heavily in her favor on this.

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Do you mean this pic???

Based upon that picture I would say that you need to redo your driveway so that she can drive her car right up to the front door, make it alot easier for her to move groceries...

I would also suggest that you ensure that you are home when she arrives and you carry all the groceries in the house every time, and hold the door for her.

Rich

agree.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Nov 9 2008, 03:49 PM) *

And Greenie is sitting back going "i didn't realize the firestorm such a simple comment would make." confused24.gif

More like he was counting on it happy11.gif
pete-stevers
this should be nominated for best thread ever!!!!
dan and i just welded flares on this weekend( well ok mostly dan)...there would be no way in hell i would take em off.
TC 914-8
Great Thread Greenie, av-943.gif
Next you be saying you have to sell your golf clubs because there in her way.

I found my balls in a jar under the kitchen sink, Ever since then. It's my way or the highway.

Look under the sink and let me know what you find. poke.gif

I hope my wife never reads this.

Tony
ericread
Well, here's your problem:

Click to view attachment

It's apparent that your flares are bumping against her flares. If you lower your car, her flares should clear your flares pretty easily.

Eric Read
jonferns
Heres a potential fix. Make your garage a few cars deep smile.gif

Click to view attachment

Please excuse the poor rendering on paint
ConeDodger
QUOTE(ericread @ Nov 9 2008, 04:01 PM) *

Click to view attachment

It's apparent that your flares are bumping against her flares. If you lower your car, her flares should clear your flares pretty easily.

Eric Read

Eric is right. Maybe lower profile tires and her flares would easily clear... biggrin.gif
greenie
For all the guy's not in on my little joke.. thank you for all the great advice!

For the guy's that knew I was kidding... wasn't that a whirlwind of laughs!

welcome.png smilie_pokal.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(greenie @ Nov 9 2008, 07:28 PM) *

For all the guy's not in on my little joke.. thank you for all the great advice!

For the guy's that knew I was kidding... wasn't that that a whirlwind of laughs?!

Sure beats watching the Seahawks. headbang.gif
sww914
cheer.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(greenie @ Nov 9 2008, 06:28 PM) *

Joke? confused24.gif I guess I shouldn't have come over with my sawzall and cut them off already then huh? headbang.gif Sorry about that Curt but Janet said it was okay laugh.gif
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Nov 9 2008, 07:13 PM) *

QUOTE(greenie @ Nov 9 2008, 06:28 PM) *

Joke? confused24.gif I guess I shouldn't have come over with my sawzall and cut them off already then huh? headbang.gif Sorry about that Curt but Janet said it was okay laugh.gif

av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
kconway
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Nov 9 2008, 05:34 PM) *

QUOTE(ericread @ Nov 9 2008, 04:01 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Eric Read

Eric is right. Maybe lower profile tires and her flares would easily clear... biggrin.gif

Yeah....ummm, wait; what was I gonna say?
DNHunt
I think we should still have a party. Even if there is no work to do we can still offer advice.

Dave
sixnotfour

I think we should still have a party. Even if there is no work to do we can still offer advice.

Dave

agree.gif
about time you get some real direction from a panel of expert beer drinkers drunk.gif
r_towle
I think that as penalty for pulling this prank you need to post more pics of the General.

Rich
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(r_towle @ Nov 10 2008, 09:17 PM) *

I think that as penalty for pulling this prank you need to post more pics of the General.

Rich

agree.gif 100%
zymurgist
QUOTE(r_towle @ Nov 10 2008, 09:17 PM) *

Rich

agree.gif beerchug.gif
PanelBilly
I was just wondering if I could come over and "carry some groceries" for the general sometime.....
KELTY360
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Nov 11 2008, 08:42 AM) *

I was just wondering if I could come over and "carry some groceries" for the general sometime.....

av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif

Thought this thread had died....but that was worth the revival.
r_towle
we wont let it die...he wasted our time, we all got sucked in to his evil world...now we want pictures...

I for one would at least like a picture of him carrying groceries (real ones)

Rich
brer
I don't get it.
santa_smiley.gif
r_towle
cant let this creap down the page...

We all want payback....

Rich
brer
if you scan and post your grocery receipts..
maybe we can help in that area?
kconway
popcorn[1].gif
greenie
QUOTE(r_towle @ Nov 10 2008, 06:17 PM) *

Rich

Alright already....

Back by popular demand!
effutuo101
icon8.gif av-943.gif

Greenie, great pictures of a retired general, Schwartzkopf might have been a better selection. smile.gif
To quote one of my favorite movies, The Blues Brothers, "How much for d' girls?" poke.gif

KELTY360
blink.gif She looked much better before she got dried off! What happened?? screwy.gif
kconway
No offense intended...

Click to view attachment
sixnotfour
You guys are losing me, This is all I remeber about Curt's
expressing the general's wishes, I say she gets what she wants..
messix
hows the couch been curt? confused24.gif laugh.gif

or was it the dog house?
Dr Evil
You people are the reason for psychopharmacology, I am glad you are not taking your meds smile.gif
Root_Werks
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Nov 13 2008, 09:52 PM) *

psychopharmacology

Ummm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what? blink.gif laugh.gif
Cairo94507
After careful examination of the General's picture and much contemplation, you must sell the car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.