Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Van ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
rick 918-S
The suspense is killing me. We're going to see a river of tears soon. aktion035.gif This is going to be the start of a wonderful year. smilie_rolli_1.gif driving-girl.gif Enjoy you two. You deserve the best.
Rich Bontempi
After we replaced the cat and installed a flowmaster, the van ran better, but after the timing was set right , brad had a smile from ear to ear when the van ran great!
jonwatts
I'm really happy to hear that. After all the drama of getting the engine replaced just to hear it couldn't get out of its own way was disheartening. Hopefully whatever grudge that van had with california it will leave at the state border.
Eric Taylor
Damit I wish I could go tomorow. It's ironic, because I really don't want to be where I have to tomorrow, but you do these thing's for your family. I would love to see the van get handed over and end this saga. I know there will be plenty of tears tomorrow watching dave drive that sob away:). There better be a LOT of pic's tomorrow.
Eric

P.S.
I'm missing Mrs. Brad too! Dam, she's suppost to be kinda hot wub.gif
seanery
yes she is.
John Kelly
I can't be there either... but big sigh of relief that the end is near. Congratulations to everyone!

John www.ghiaspecialties.com
seanery
I assume no news is good news, so hopefully the van made it no problem?
J P Stein
We just got a call.....bout 6:15. They are in town....but short of sleep. When I talked to Brad last night, the van was running strong.
scotty
I really don't want to be where I have to tomorrow, but you do these thing's

Yeah...I'll be in class until 5pm or so. Gives me just enough time to get home, get the 914, and get to JPs and watch everyone leave ohmy.gif

Now that JP's cancelled the sluts.... confused24.gif
Bruce Allert
(said with tears in mah eyes)
FUC'N "A"
beer.gif drunk.gif beer.gif drunk.gif beer.gifdrunk.gif beer.gif drunk.gif beer.gif drunk.gif beer.gif drunk.gif beer.gif drunk.gif beer.gif drunk.gif beer.gif drunk.gif

............b
Bleyseng
Who is driving the VAN north to Seattle?

Geoff
(yep, MissesBrad is kinda hot. I'll make sure to get a few pics. Damn, how come Jenny didn't come too with her dog?)
Korijo
US !!

smilie_rolli_1.gif driving-girl.gif spank.gif
Bleyseng
I thought you drove the other van down or did you take the train?
Qarl
I want pictures.

Give a hug to Dave's kids and his wife (I said HUG, not FONDLE).

Dave gets noogies!!!!
VegasRacer
IPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
Korijo
I thought you drove the other van down or did you take the train?

Gonna drive it down, bro in law gonna drive back. Still home smoke.gif

Dave gets noogies!!!!

I have a head problem... Its too BIG ! Noogie knuckles BEWARE !!
Bleyseng
I am riding with Rich D if you want someone to drive the other pos back.
I'll take lots of pics and give a big hug to kori for ya Karl. Only you would try to fondle her!

Geoff
(I wondered why you were up so early!)
ss6
Congratulations to all you guys for for your hard work and perseverence!!! What a long road (in a number of ways).

smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.