914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
GTeener
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 10 2009, 06:32 PM) *

QUOTE(GTeener @ Feb 10 2009, 05:59 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 10 2009, 05:41 PM) *

QUOTE(GTeener @ Feb 10 2009, 03:22 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 10 2009, 03:18 PM) *

I'd say it qualifies as a NARP! Engine in the front and sideways, steering wheel on the left. Some sort of 'furrin' flag on the roof. But hey! She has wanted one since she was a little girl!

Your not mocking me are you Rob?
stirthepot.gif

Oh heck no... If I had known Alex was open to horse trading I would have tempted him with a BMW Motorcycle or a 240Z... You got a good deal. Both of you...

Come on now, you knew he was open to horse trading. That's what his classified ad said. slap.gif
But he wanted a 914-6 conversion which I don't see you offering.. luckily for me...

Nope... I was clueless. I never saw his ad. I was just hoping he would show up as he said he was buying a 914 and hoped to have it by Saturday... I never even go to the cars for sale ads...

Your Dad clued me in when you were talking about going for a drive...

OK. I'll go with that. Dad is a talker laugh.gif
6freak
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Feb 11 2009, 08:57 AM) *

The weather here in May is warm and at the worst, overcast. We have picked out the hotels and as of last night the registration form is complete but not secured. We should be able to have it up for you by Valentines Day. We have to get it through Committee.

Well it just went to 95/05 I have a friend 45 minutes from sacramento and i got the green light piratenanner.gif
JoeSharp
The registration form is at the planning committee. We should be able to give you some love before this weekend.wub.gif
Mrs. K
icon_bump.gif to get this back on the first page smile.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
ConeDodger
The Playboy Mansion always sends the "Girls Next Door" to the WCR! You should be there too! Although that chick on the left... icon8.gif
jimtab
Hey don't give him too much grief for that....he had just come from his first NEVERLAND experience..... happy11.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(jimtab @ Feb 14 2009, 06:42 PM) *

Hey don't give him too much grief for that....he had just come from his first NEVERLAND experience..... happy11.gif

Oh! A sleepover with Michael?
JoeSharp
Sorry Rob, but you have the wrong continent. He had just been talking with Tinker Bell. We are always on the look out for The Hook.
JoeSharp
piratenanner.gif We have just been promissed 15 helmets from The PCA OCR. They also said that they may have 20 or so people that may want the join us for the event.
6freak
so i keep trying to find more info and the web site thingy dont seem to be work`n ?? what town and what zip code
JoeSharp
Yes we are still working on the website. Which town, Irvine or Lancaster?
6freak
Now that i take a closer look at your AVATAR Joe its actually in Irvine...Thanks
JoeSharp
icon_bump.gif Your welcome.
JoeSharp
icon_bump.gif Up! Up! Up to the top again. I'm working the PCA trying to get them to do more for us. In that endevor I'm jsharp.gif'ing this Sunday at El Toro but thats another thread.
MoveQik
This is gonna be fun. biggrin.gif
JoeSharp
See the Offical WCR Registration Thread now.
dinomium
track fees bump
biggrin.gif
JoeSharp
icon_bump.gif for Aaron (yeahmaq)
yeahmag
Thanks Joe! Seeing as I'm local a time line for the events would be awesome (wife and kids make my time limited). Is there at the very least a time line for the Streets event at Willow?

Thanks again!
JoeSharp
Aaron: The meet and Greet starts and 5 pm Friday.
We are going to try to have a group of cars to go the the Cars and Coffee at 7 am Saturday.
The ride to the "Q" will start at 9:14.
We would like to be back to the hotel by 5 pm for the R.C. Challange.
The Inn of Lancaster check in is at 4 pm but we will be having tech all afternoon, Show and Shine voteing will begin at 5 pm and dinner is at 7:30 which is the Awards Ceremonie.
We have the track from 8 am till 5 pm Monday.
If there is anything else I'm sure we will be glad to help you.
Hope to meet you there.
Sleepin
icon_bump.gif

We are trying to set it up to go Joe! I will not, however even attempt to put our Toyota Sequoia on the track though! laugh.gif
rhodyguy
for those that were not the party last time, play quietly at the inn at lancaster. avoid Z.' room.
echocanyons
I'm a procrastinator....

If I send the registration off tomorrow will I be good?

JoeSharp
Yes Kelly, everything will be O.K.
echocanyons
Excellent, registration sent today.
Elliot Cannon
Bumping this to the top. Get registered. Come join us. icon_bump.gif
markb
We have a pair of WCR registrations paid for that we won't be using, who should we give them out to? Anybody got any ideas?
dw914er
who's not going Mark?
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Mar 24 2009, 08:21 AM) *

for those that were not the party last time, play quietly at the inn at lancaster. avoid Z.' room.

Just avoid "Z". av-943.gif
yeahmag
Took me too long to find this... Bump!
yeahmag
Now that I think of it... A better timeline would be real nice. Is that available yet or will it firm up later?
Elliot Cannon
Keep it on the front page.
JRust
Yes piratenanner.gif Only 2 weeks to go 252.gif
6freak
Two weeks and 2400 miles to go bye1.gif
MoveQik
Well, I finally got around to getting a hotel room. Fri & Sat booked. Can't stick around for Sunday night or Monday at the track. sad.gif
SLITS
popcorn[1].gif

Just a bump!
Lou W
clown.gif
Sleepin
QUOTE(MoveQik @ May 5 2009, 11:07 AM) *

Well, I finally got around to getting a hotel room. Fri & Sat booked. Can't stick around for Sunday night or Monday at the track. sad.gif

slap.gif
Todd Enlund
Daily icon_bump.gif

piratenanner.gif

rick 918-S
QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ May 7 2009, 04:09 PM) *

Daily icon_bump.gif

piratenanner.gif

Hey Todd! It's here! Mine, Sandy's and you will have the only other one! assimilate.gif
RiqueMar
I'm finally gonna call it, and say I'm not gonna be able to have the car done for WCR.

I will however BE at Cars and Coffee.
euro911
Don't feel bad ... my wife's car won't be ready either - too many things to do and not enough time dry.gif ...

On top of everything else, yesterday found out that her motor mounts are shot too. The rubber centers 'fell out' when I was cleaning them up mad.gif (well, I kind-of pushed on them a little bit too hard and they came out) slap.gif

I'll bet the transaxle mounts are in similar condition ... and at $114. each from Pelican ... this is gonna hurt headbang.gif

Just read a post where Dave Darling said 911 mounts will work in their place though. Not original, but I guess they'll have to do for now idea.gif
Sleepin
QUOTE(euro911 @ May 8 2009, 01:01 AM) *

Don't feel bad ... my wife's car won't be ready either - too many things to do and not enough time dry.gif ...

On top of everything else, yesterday found out that her motor mounts are shot too. The rubber centers 'fell out' when I was cleaning them up mad.gif (well, I kind-of pushed on them a little bit too hard and they came out) slap.gif

I'll bet the transaxle mounts are in similar condition ... and at $114. each from Pelican ... this is gonna hurt headbang.gif

Just read a post where Dave Darling said 911 mounts will work in their place though. Not original, but I guess they'll have to do for now idea.gif

I could bring you some loaners on Monday night Mark! biggrin.gif

icon_bump.gif

Is everyone ready yet?
euro911
Thanks for the offer Eric, but the car may be FASTER with 911 mounts laugh.gif

... especially if a 911 moder were attached to them ... idea.gif
Sleepin
Sneaky Sneaky Sir!
Steve
I also ran out of time and took my car to Hergesheimer's to help get caught up. Thank god and satan for credit cards. driving.gif
Todd Enlund
icon_bump.gif to the top!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.