Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: AHA Meeting
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Sleepin
freakin asshats.....
MDG
After a 3 month hiatus it's nice to be driving one of the 914s again tooth.gif

Now; checking in to the Asshatorium I find myself musing: are CW's asshats? It would seem they would hold asshats with a measure of disdain and yet, by their sheer CW-ishness . . . idea.gif
ConeDodger
What to do when your asshat falls off....
pete-stevers
that red head looks like junior asshat peters....
messix
it seems that we have been remiss in our support for our fellow asshats, so i call this meeting to order.

hi i'm Troy and i'm an asshat.

this week i almost burned down my friends house by not paying attention to what flammable materials were around while i was spitting booger welds on some scrap.

i am an asshat!
Sleepin
Hello Troy!

I am Eric, and I am an asshat! In the last week (despite warnings not to sandblast a 914) I have driven 60 miles through a sandstorm, laughed so hard I spit beer at my 914 friends and bothered Mr. Shea very early in the morning by calling him and interrupting his morning Latte'.

Oh......just about forgot....I made numerous comments about an aforementioned member's "bumper appendages" to her face.
PeeGreen 914
lol-2.gif
jcambo7
So how about we just point out the fact that we are all asshats?
messix
hello ........ hello........ huh.gif

where the hell did ever one go? confused24.gif

shit they didn't tell me that the meetings have been moved...... what a bunch of asshats! bootyshake.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(messix @ May 29 2010, 08:42 AM) *

hello ........ hello........ huh.gif

where the hell did ever one go? confused24.gif

shit they didn't tell me that the meetings have been moved...... what a bunch of asshats! bootyshake.gif

ssssh, quiet everybody....he doesn't know we're here.
ConeDodger
Not everyone is an asshat. We need to clear that up. But for June's Asshat of the Month Award, I nominate McMark who is prominently displaying a photo of himself rolling my mangled wheel on his Facebook page - with a big smile on his face. I am facing tragedy while McMark enjoys my agony. A true asshat.
MDG
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 29 2010, 12:02 PM) *

Not everyone is an asshat. We need to clear that up. But for June's Asshat of the Month Award, I nominate McMark who is prominently displaying a photo of himself rolling my mangled wheel on his Facebook page - with a big smile on his face. I am facing tragedy while McMark enjoys my agony. A true asshat.

Is it your sorrow that has him so amused?

Or is it that thing in his left hand? unsure.gif
Joe Bob
There is an asshat on every corner....2 makes a meeting....
SLITS
I just had a meeting with Professor 914 and Ron. The vote was unanimous ... none of you have the qualification to be an asshat. Now, Go Home mad.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(MDG @ May 29 2010, 10:10 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 29 2010, 12:02 PM) *

Is it your sorrow that has him so amused?

Or is it that thing in his left hand? unsure.gif

Well, McMark is quite proud of his big um... lens. blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.