914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Mar 7 2009, 10:22 PM) *

QUOTE(messix @ Mar 7 2009, 08:09 PM) *

QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Mar 7 2009, 07:59 PM) *

QUOTE(messix @ Mar 7 2009, 07:49 PM) *

QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Mar 7 2009, 07:43 PM) *

Didn't the Asshats have a spin off group called the Peckerheads? or was it Visa-versa?

You guys have me on the floor lol-2.gif

those peckerheads were the ones that just couldn't measure up to the standards of asshatery, so they got all pissed off and ran off to assemble their own group. they meet in a circle...... they're real jerks!

I just spoke to Lord Peckington, The King of Peckerheads, He said the Asshats wouldn't pay up their dues so they started their own group. The new group is a little more liberal and has more talent, being asshats that is.....

that peckerhead is Jerking you around!
they in no way have any talent as asshats! that is why they could only make it as peckerheads ! the only asshats that don't pay dues are those that are founding members. that is some thing that the peckerheads that tried to become asshats couldn't understand. and that further relegated them to being peckerheads.
as far as being more liberal, those peckerheads will let any old dickhead become a peckerhead! they have no standards!

they're so liberal they campaigned for Obama!

the Asshats are true blue and voted for Mc cain!

I think some of the new Asshat group is pushing the envelope talking about politics. There is the Asshat police, primarly founding Peckerheads, that look to ban the asshats who talk about politics and religon. stirthepot.gif

That's all I know about this subject, ar15.gif

We'll have to consult Wikipedia for more info and history.

bye1.gif

Keep it up guys, and I will have to be the AssHat that shuts down the AssHat meeting thread...........
ConeDodger
[quote name='messix' date='Mar 7 2009, 08:09 PM' post='1142970']

[/quote

Troy - back away from the bottle... No more of that.
messix
good god!
PeeGreen 914
headbang.gif slap.gif
messix
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Mar 7 2009, 09:38 PM) *

Didn't the Asshats have a spin off group called the Peckerheads? or was it Visa-versa?

those peckerheads were the ones that just couldn't measure up to the standards of asshatery, so they got all pissed off and ran off to assemble their own group. they meet in a circle...... they're real jerks!

I just spoke to Lord Peckington, The King of Peckerheads, He said the Asshats wouldn't pay up their dues so they started their own group. The new group is a little more liberal and has more talent, being asshats that is.....

they in no way have any talent as asshats! that is why they could only make it as peckerheads ! the only asshats that don't pay dues are those that are founding members. that is some thing that the peckerheads that tried to become asshats couldn't understand. and that further relegated them to being peckerheads.
as far as being more liberal, those peckerheads will let any old dickhead become a peckerhead! they have no standards!

I think some of the new Asshat group is pushing the envelope talking about politics. There is the Asshat police, primarly founding Peckerheads, that look to ban the asshats who talk about politics and religon. stirthepot.gif

bye1.gif

Keep it up guys, and I will have to be the AssHat that shuts down the AssHat meeting thread...........

Clay come on over and have a drink with me drunk.gif and loosen up!
Sleepin
Hello everyone! My name is Eric and I am an asshat because I like boobs! blink.gif
dflesburg
Simply stating that my head is in my ass doesn't negate the fact that my car runs and that I actually do know what I am doing....
MDG
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 8 2009, 01:23 AM) *

QUOTE(MDG @ Mar 7 2009, 06:16 AM) *

in lieu of a handshake, which has been deemed unsanitary, or to the less open-mind perhaps even a bit gayfight.gif I humbly submit something in the way of apparel.

Fred and Barney already have those cool Water Buffalo hats so they're out. Perhaps a snazzy vest; they could be made out of old Fuzzy Dash covers.

Except for the elected leader; his would be NOS

First: I think you have mis-interpeted the term AH. A true AH started as an Ass Kisser. He (or She) went through their day AK'ing their boss. Until one day their boss stopped to get a drink from the fountain in the lobby at work. It was at that moment the AK turned into a Brown Noser. Now, Because the Brown Noser was now blinded by his own ambition it wasn't long before a slip of the lip turned into a full on Ass Hat wearing experience. So there are aspiring AK's and BN's chasing their boss all over the office and there are those true AH's who have achived Ass Hattedness and wear their Ass Hat proudly.

Oh, and I believe the Kiss from an Ass Hat was deemed unsanitary. Considering an Ass Hat was just two breif moments away from a Butt Kisser and one brief moment away from a Brown Noser.

And no ass hat could ever be worn over a buffalo hat. No matter how fuzzy and inviting that buffalo fur is, no ass would ever mount that thrown. The horns would prevent any true ass from becoming a real hat therefore preventing the continuation of the royal order of Ass Hattedness.

Sir, firstly my name is Mike and I confess to having impure thoughts about your car. As Canadian, it is indeed a rare occasion to speak with an American who lives so much farther north than me, even I would be intimidated by your North-ness. I know Nanook has spoken often of his travels to the land of eternal night.

I bow to your AH expertise and withdraw my suggestion. If memory serves, I believe this photograph was taken during Fourth of July festivities

Click to view attachment

ClayPerrine
QUOTE(messix @ Mar 8 2009, 01:02 AM) *

QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Mar 7 2009, 09:38 PM) *

bye1.gif

Clay come on over and have a drink with me drunk.gif and loosen up!

Nope... I am NOT going to the PacNW right now. I heard it was Snowing there.

BURRRRR!!!

I hate, loathe, and despise snow in any shape or form.

It was 84 degrees here in Texas on yesterday, and we were driving around in Betty's Teener.

I do appreciate the offer, though.
scotty b
QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Mar 7 2009, 07:26 PM) *

A hot Krispy Kreme is the nastiest thing that's ever been in my mouth. Melted in my mouth like a spoonful of Crisco. barf.gif

BURN HIM !!!!!!!!
MDG
confused24.gif I like a good spoonful of Crisco once in awhile
scotty b
QUOTE(MDG @ Mar 8 2009, 06:40 AM) *

confused24.gif I like a good spoonful of Crisco once in awhile

It does make the medicine go down
greenie
I've been polishing up my credentials, can I get into this meeting?
Joe Bob
I would never join I club that would stoop low enough to have me....
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Mar 7 2009, 11:15 PM) *

Hello everyone! My name is Eric and I am an asshat because I like boobs! blink.gif

Nah! Eric you're a geek... Liking boobs is the only cool thing about you! biggrin.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(greenie @ Mar 8 2009, 07:23 AM) *

Only an asshat would polish his own credentials. Are you blind yet?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Mar 8 2009, 07:57 AM) *

Only an asshat would polish his own credentials. Are you blind yet?

If Curt polishes too fast he is going to get a rash! sad.gif
Katmanken
the cat is highly offended.......

He says he is a complete cat

The cats are voting now to see if you are THE winner....

Kennytryingtocalmdownonehighlyindignantcat
ConeDodger
QUOTE(kwales @ Mar 8 2009, 08:08 AM) *

"You have a cat's ass on your head. Therefore, you are qualified. Continue with your new business... Asshat."

From this statement, one could be made to believe that that I have just a cats ass on my head. Nothing could be farther from the truth and the cat is highly offended.......

He says he is a complete cat, not just a cat's ass.

As a reward, he nominated you for the Asshat "Catastrophe" trophy....

What's a "Catastrophe" trophy you ask?...

It''s a Cat/as/trophe. It's the hind quarters of a cat mounted on a beautiful wood plaque and a flashing LED is strategically located just below the tail...

If it is any consolation to the highly indignant cat, I have at this very moment, a cat foot warmer and a cat crotch warmer... They were supposed to be for the kid but somehow they imprinted on me and wherever I am, I have at least one of them in my lap... Along with a golden retriever who occasionally gets up and tries to nose the cats out of my lap.

I have found that when a cat is trying to regain dignity they usually stop what they are doing and bathe themselves. You might suggest it...
Sleepin
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 8 2009, 08:38 AM) *

Nah! Eric you're a geek... Liking boobs is the only cool thing about you! biggrin.gif

Dammit!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Mar 8 2009, 08:19 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 8 2009, 08:38 AM) *

Dammit!

Oh don't worry Eric. Next big earthquake and Grand Junction will be coastal property. Then you can develop that California Asshat attitude! biggrin.gif
Katmanken
Tried it, he's got the other ones angry too, nobody's licking, they're all stalking.....

Ken
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 8 2009, 09:14 AM) *

QUOTE(kwales @ Mar 8 2009, 08:08 AM) *

"You have a cat's ass on your head. Therefore, you are qualified. Continue with your new business... Asshat."

From this statement, one could be made to believe that that I have just a cats ass on my head. Nothing could be farther from the truth and the cat is highly offended.......

He says he is a complete cat, not just a cat's ass.

As a reward, he nominated you for the Asshat "Catastrophe" trophy....

What's a "Catastrophe" trophy you ask?...

It''s a Cat/as/trophe. It's the hind quarters of a cat mounted on a beautiful wood plaque and a flashing LED is strategically located just below the tail...

If it is any consolation to the highly indignant cat, I have at this very moment, a cat foot warmer and a cat crotch warmer... They were supposed to be for the kid but somehow they imprinted on me and wherever I am, I have at least one of them in my lap... Along with a golden retriever who occasionally gets up and tries to nose the cats out of my lap.

I have found that when a cat is trying to regain dignity they usually stop what they are doing and bathe themselves. You might suggest it...

Whoa huh.gif I really don't want to hear about what your "cats" are warming. If that's what you're calling them these days. blink.gif av-943.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(kwales @ Mar 8 2009, 08:34 AM) *

Tried it, he's got the other ones angry too, nobody's licking, they're all stalking.....

Ken

Whoa! I'm in a world of shit now!
scotty b

Teling us you have been " polishing your credentials " is a very half assed way to try and get in. You must give us examples of your ass hattery in order to be fully accepted.
MDG
why are all the doors here locked from the outside?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(MDG @ Mar 8 2009, 09:19 AM) *

To keep the Canadians out. We are just amateur asshats. Those Canadians would just put us to shame. Now get out! biggrin.gif
scotty b

Chuck Norris doesn't go to jail....jail goes to Chuck Norris
MDG
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 8 2009, 01:21 PM) *

To keep the Canadians out. We are just amateur asshats. Those Canadians would just put us to shame. Now get out! biggrin.gif

up here, we usually lock the doors from the inside to keep people out . . .
ConeDodger
QUOTE(scotty b @ Mar 8 2009, 09:22 AM) *

Clearly Scotty has read Kierkegaard... Which makes him an asshat just like me! welcome.png Asshats Anonomous! biggrin.gif
scotty b
Is the universe really expanding on it's own or do our thoughts about it expanding actually add to it's mass thus causing it to expand ???

If we unthought our thinkings would the universe then contarct ??
ConeDodger
QUOTE(mikez @ Mar 8 2009, 07:32 AM) *

I would never join I club that would stoop low enough to have me....

Actually, this completely explains the split between .club and .world... Mike cannot leave the .world even though he would not stoop to be in a .club that would have him! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(scotty b @ Mar 8 2009, 09:37 AM) *

Is the universe really expanding on it's own or do our thoughts about it expanding actually add to it's mass thus causing it to expand ???

If we unthought our thinkings would the universe then contarct ??

Typical asshat philosopher. More questions than answers. blink.gif
MDG
first Mikez quoting from Groucho, now Kierkegaard . . . this asshattery is hard.
ConeDodger
[quote name='MDG' date='Mar 8 2009, 09:39 AM' post='1143133']
[quote name='ConeDodger' date='Mar 8 2009, 01:26 PM' post='1143127']
cool.gif--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scotty b @ Mar 8 2009, 09:22 AM) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
[quote name='MDG' post='1143120' date='Mar 8 2009, 09:19 AM']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Clearly Scotty has read Kierkegaard... Which makes him an asshat just like me! welcome.png Asshats Anonomous! biggrin.gif[/quote]

first Mikez quoting from Groucho, now Kierkegaard . . . this asshattery is hard.
[/quote]

No it isn't... Here practice this, go into the bathroom or any room that has a mirror (most asshats of a 'certain age' will have a mirror on the ceiling in the bedroom) and practice saying "why is a duck?" with completely straight face. Once you can do that, you can make 5 year olds laugh hysterically and you are an asshat philosopher!
Joe Bob
QUOTE(MDG @ Mar 8 2009, 09:39 AM) *

Would you prefer quotes from Karl? We would have the short asshat here forthwith and shutting the thread under the politics manifesto....
scotty b
QUOTE(mikez @ Mar 8 2009, 09:49 AM) *

Would you prefer quotes from Karl? We would have the short asshat here forthwith and shutting the thread under the politics manifesto....

Karl was WAAAYYYY overated. Groucho was the real talent in that family.
ConeDodger

I hate to say this, as it further identifies me with this group of asshats but having read Karl Marx - I doubt his politics would offend the current administration. Now having said that NO MORE POLITICS! chair.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 8 2009, 09:52 AM) *

I hate to say this, as it further identifies me with this group of asshats but having read Karl Marx - I doubt his politics would offend the current administration. Now having said that NO MORE POLITICS! chair.gif

MDG
it's okay everyone; I just realized I had an open can of contact cement beside me.

asshattery is not actually that hard.

does anyone else smell smoke!?!
RJMII
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 8 2009, 11:52 AM) *

I started an "official AssHat political thread" over on my 914venting forum.

does that make me An Honorary AssHat? AHAH!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(RJMII @ Mar 8 2009, 10:54 AM) *

No, sorry... 914 owners are naturally angry individuals. They can't find parts and when they can they bitch about the vendor... Then after the box arrives they have to work on their 914... All 914 owners need to vent. You seem no angrier than the next... mad.gif
RJMII
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 8 2009, 12:59 PM) *

No, sorry... 914 owners are naturally angry individuals. They can't find parts and when they can they bitch about the vendor... Then after the box arrives they have to work on their 914... All 914 owners need to vent. You seem no angrier than the next... mad.gif

Rob, I don't understand. I enjoy working on my 914. I also thank every vendor that sends me parts. Then I thank them again later when I order more parts from them.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(RJMII @ Mar 8 2009, 11:22 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 8 2009, 12:59 PM) *

Rob, I don't understand. I enjoy working on my 914. I also thank every vendor that sends me parts. Then I thank them again later when I order more parts from them.

Hmmm.... I am wondering if you actually qualify as an asshat???
RJMII
uh oh. I do appologize for interrupting your meeting. Are there refreshments? It seems there are cookies. =o) Everytime I clear my history, I have to log in again.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(RJMII @ Mar 8 2009, 11:29 AM) *

uh oh. I do appologize for interrupting your meeting. Are there refreshments? It seems there are cookies. =o) Everytime I clear my history, I have to log in again.

There are cookies but ahhh... you wouldn't want to eat them. w00t.gif
RJMII
I agree, I couldn't even take a full byte. dang 2-bit cookies.
Sleepin
While you are here try on a hat. Fits well does it not? wink.gif
RJMII
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Mar 8 2009, 01:44 PM) *

While you are here try on a hat. Fits well does it not? wink.gif

Kind of warm and gooey; and how do you deal with the smell?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(RJMII @ Mar 8 2009, 11:40 AM) *

I agree, I couldn't even take a full byte. dang 2-bit cookies.

I think I found a picture of your wife... Oh you can open your eyes, she's not neked...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.