Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Snowing in Seattle in March WTF
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
effutuo101
Suppost to break 60 on monday. I won't know what to do with myself. This is the most pale I have ever been. Including my bout with Chicken spots when I was 29....
jcambo7
Good 'ol windy Oklahoma weather. Windy, cloudy, and cold. It was about 60 on Tuesday. Weather just won't stay warm or cold. It's back n forth. Also means I can't really work on my car cuz of the wind n cold. mad.gif
messix
i've started building the ark....any one wanna help?
jcambo7
QUOTE(messix @ Apr 2 2009, 12:00 PM) *

av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
6freak
QUOTE(messix @ Apr 2 2009, 10:00 AM) *

Host a teener ark party drunk.gif do we have to wear sandals or can i bring my hip waders
messix
i'm not realy sure it's worth the effort 'cause we all know it'll dry out 'bout july 5th!
jcambo7
QUOTE(messix @ Apr 2 2009, 01:00 PM) *

i'm not realy sure it's worth the effort 'cause we all know it'll dry out 'bout july 5th!

Sandals n lots a beer while building this ark sounds good to me. We could call it the 914 Ark and pur NARP stickers all over it. lol-2.gif
6freak
QUOTE(messix @ Apr 2 2009, 11:00 AM) *

And you would prolly catch it on fire anyway lol-2.gif
messix
QUOTE(6freak @ Apr 2 2009, 11:14 AM) *

QUOTE(messix @ Apr 2 2009, 11:00 AM) *

And you would prolly catch it on fire anyway lol-2.gif

only the spot under yer ass! happy11.gif av-943.gif
6freak
I smell FIRE laugh.gif
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(6freak @ Apr 2 2009, 11:26 AM) *

I smell FIRE laugh.gif

Oh that's only my house, keep building.
jcambo7
QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Apr 2 2009, 01:31 PM) *

QUOTE(6freak @ Apr 2 2009, 11:26 AM) *

I smell FIRE laugh.gif

Oh that's only my house, keep building.

av-943.gif
6freak

ITS DO`N IT AGAIN........ WTF.gif ...ENOUGH ALREADY ..DINO THE SNOW FAIRY STRIKES AGAIN
So.Cal.914
Bummer sad.gif blink.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif w00t.gif av-943.gif

Sorry unsure.gif
rtalich
Pretty ridiculous to say the least!!! Maybe we'll go straight from winter to summer aktion035.gif
So.Cal.914
I had not seen about the mud slides.

My apologizes, not funny today.
6freak
I just wanna kick mother natures ass...cant even cook a f*%@ing hotdog on the grill it either blows away or freeze`s
championgt1
Snowing last week. Beautiful and supposed to reach around 70 today. AHH! Springtime! piratenanner.gif
6freak
QUOTE(championgt1 @ Apr 6 2009, 11:07 AM) *

Snowing last week. Beautiful and supposed to reach around 70 today. AHH! Springtime! piratenanner.gif

Took the six for a drive Saterday down to Griots garage good turn out ..close to 100 cars I didnt count just guess`n ..then went for a drive to Richard Griots personal Garage and seen one of the very first Gurney Eagles built ..tooo cool...sorry no camera..didnt know we were go`n there...Man i think i got sun burn..lol
championgt1
QUOTE(6freak @ Apr 6 2009, 11:24 AM) *

QUOTE(championgt1 @ Apr 6 2009, 11:07 AM) *

Took the six for a drive Saterday down to Griots garage good turn out ..close to 100 cars I didnt count just guess`n ..then went for a drive to Richard Griots personal Garage and seen one of the very first Gurney Eagles built ..tooo cool...sorry no camera..didnt know we were go`n there...Man i think i got sun burn..lol

Forgot about that. Would have liked to have been there.
6freak
That Gurney Eagle was not restored at all ..just as it was smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif ...Panel billy seen it ...and a Bob Wallock raceing Porsche bad ass
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.