Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Red Rocks Classic 2009 Info Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Sleepin
biggrin.gif
Sleepin
25 days left! I know I am not the only one excited!!! (and yet so much crap to do.......) biggrin.gif
Sleepin
I still havn't heard from the driver of this car:
IPB Image
blink.gif

IPB Image
MoveQik
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Aug 24 2009, 08:44 AM) *

I still havn't heard from the driver of this car:
IPB Image

He is really old. I don't think he uses the computer very much. slits.gif
Sleepin
He needs to relearn how...I know some people would like to see him... some people.... biggrin.gif
6freak
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Aug 15 2009, 07:10 PM) *

Shirts are in! Like last year.... wink.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Pretty girl wrench`n on a car shades.gif ....Thats hot
Sleepin
Thank you Mike!

icon_bump.gif for the last set of pictures taken of my car with the big black bumpers! biggrin.gif

23 Days!
Sleepin
I have attached the Plan of Events for those who want to be in the circle of trust rust.

I hope this will help a little with the organization of things. biggrin.gif driving.gif driving-girl.gif
Madswede
Looking forward to it! drunk.gif

Oh, by the way, I plan to take advantage of one of those tent spots Eric, if that's OK. Yeah, I'm gonna camp out this time! I enjoy it actually.

What...? I can be quiet after 10pm ... if given the proper incentives. (opens door, waits for it...)

- Nelson
SLITS
QUOTE(Madswede @ Aug 25 2009, 05:15 PM) *

What...? I can be quiet after 10pm ... if given the proper incentives. (opens door, waits for it...)

- Nelson

Creaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkk ..... Whadda ya gonna do, pass out like Waide or That Girl?

av-943.gif
Sleepin
QUOTE(SLITS @ Aug 25 2009, 06:44 PM) *

QUOTE(Madswede @ Aug 25 2009, 05:15 PM) *

- Nelson

Creaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkk ..... Whadda ya gonna do, pass out like Waide or That Girl?

av-943.gif

av-943.gif

Hopefully he won't pull a Rt66 2007 "That Guy" bye1.gif

Oh......and I see you lurking Eric Shea! biggrin.gif
Sleepin
22 Days!!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
Ferg
Hey, I got a picture from that spot biggrin.gif Fun trail!

Eric_Shea
Oh......and I see you lurking Eric Shea!

Just checking for naked pictures of SLITS.

You're all tasked with that thought over lunch! Enjoy.
Madswede
Well, I was enjoying my sandwich ... barf.gif dry.gif
Sleepin
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 26 2009, 11:18 AM) *

On second thought, maybe you need to stay up there in poly-land! poke.gif

biggrin.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 26 2009, 10:18 AM) *

wub.gif drooley.gif wub.gif

yellowsleep[1].gif
Sleepin
21 Days!

IPB Image
IPB Image

Need I say more?

flag.gif beer3.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif flag.gif w00t.gif
rick 918-S
Just sent the office manager an email stating my intension of taking time off. Now if I can get him to cut off my work 5 days before I have to leave I'm in.

Still on the fence. unsure.gif

P.S. I think the Corona photo's did it. beerchug.gif
jaminM3
I picked up a running 914 about 3 weeks ago. I may actually drive a 914 to a 914 event!!

The list says my wife is coming, but I am bringing my brother instead.

Is anyone else up for hitting some of the mountain bike trails in Fruita earlier on Friday or sometime on Saturday?
Ferg
I was originally thinking I would bring my bike, but now, I'm stuck at work till at least 3pm on friday... I may just bring my running shoes instead.

Ferg
Sleepin
icon_bump.gif for our newest registrants! alien.gif
Sleepin
The 75 is wearing a new smile for the occasion! (even went on a no-BBB diet!)
IPB Image
Sleepin
Today Val's 2056 just jumped right up in the engine bay....I guess it is excited to be at an RRC with more than three cylinders!

IPB Image
Gint
I'll see if I can't get a pic in the Porsche museum with my RRC shirt on!
ThinAir
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Aug 29 2009, 05:01 PM) *

Today Val's 2056 just jumped right up in the engine bay....I guess it is excited to be at an RRC with more than three cylinders!

Very cool! It's good to see progress. I've gotta get new seals in my tranny and new front rotors before I head out. It's gonna be a busy time!
TravisNeff
today, fixed loose front shock to strut for good. new wheel bearings in the front and an oil change and oil leak fixed (I hope). Tomorrow, fix backup light switch, find and fix a rattle in the back somewhere then it's ready for re-registration.
Sleepin
I am glad I am not the only one feeling a little swamped. Got 2 914's to get ready now that the event is most of the way done....I have most of the awards done.... biggrin.gif wooohooo!
Sleepin
QUOTE(Gint @ Aug 29 2009, 11:13 PM) *

I'll see if I can't get a pic in the Porsche museum with my RRC shirt on!

That would be badass Gint!
sixnotfour
Third brake light installed, Might need a clutch though, 14 yr old doing laps at the high school showing me the brake light.
Sleepin
Sweet Jeff! Your car sure reminds me of this beauty!

Check out the seats!
IPB Image

rick 918-S
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Aug 30 2009, 02:04 PM) *

Sweet Jeff! Your car sure reminds me of this beauty!

Check out the seats!
IPB Image

Holy CRAP! That tartan is bitchin! drooley.gif wub.gif
sixnotfour
i got em.
Sleepin
18 days!

All of Val's electrical and fuel is hooked up. Vaccum is mostly done (still need to figure out why I have one extra hose) One axle is on.
Still need exhaust, clutch cable, speedo cable and the other axle on....then the attempt to fire it up! biggrin.gif
TravisNeff
fixed license plate lights & wiring. Cleaned up the wheelwells and wheels today.
Sleepin
Welcome Mr. Eric Shea to the RRC 09 madness!!!! biggrin.gif

........yup, he finally came to his senses! lol3.gif
Eric_Shea
Now... to camp or not to camp. confused24.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 31 2009, 03:44 PM) *

Depends on whether you are on top or on the bottom! Dem red rocks are hard on the .............!
Sleepin
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 31 2009, 04:44 PM) *

Campin is free! drunk.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif beer3.gif yellowsleep[1].gif
Sleepin
16 Days...... do you know where your Cazadores is? biggrin.gif

IPB Image
Madswede
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Aug 31 2009, 09:21 PM) *

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 31 2009, 04:44 PM) *

Campin is free! drunk.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif beer3.gif yellowsleep[1].gif

Yeah, but *I* am camping... so y'all are in trouble. bootyshake.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(Madswede @ Sep 1 2009, 11:57 AM) *

More beans Mr. Taggert?
SLITS
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Sep 1 2009, 01:09 PM) *

More beans Mr. Taggert?

The Wastetreatment stromberg.gif ponds prolly smell better than Jon anyway and they border the campground.

Much gas ... no foul!
Sleepin
QUOTE(SLITS @ Sep 1 2009, 02:44 PM) *

QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Sep 1 2009, 01:09 PM) *

More beans Mr. Taggert?

The Wastetreatment stromberg.gif ponds prolly smell better than Jon anyway and they border the campground.

Much gas ... no foul!

They also border the hotel....but the hotel also borders the Colorado State Patrol Office! bootyshake.gif

I got my pliers and dremel ready! welder.gif idea.gif

jcwells
Are there any drives planned on Sunday, 20 Sep? I've just purchased a '73 914 piratenanner.gif, and my wife and I would love to hook up with you folks on the 20th, for some aspen viewing and mountain driving driving.gif. Our daughter has volleyball matches on Friday and Saturday, so we won't be able to get away until Saturday evening at the earliest.

John
Sleepin
John, welcome to the board! Helluva first post! I like it! The fun really doesn't start until Saturday night usually! biggrin.gif Worse case, Val and I will be around Sunday for a drive around the Mesa or over the Monument!

Come join us!!! (and there is no Registration fees if you show up Saturday night!) biggrin.gif
Madswede
I'll be driving back to New Mexico on Sunday ... not sure if south is the way you'd want to go, but I knwo the roads back through Ouray - Silverton - Durango should keep my on my toes! driving.gif Anyone's welcome to try to keep up with pass me on that part of my sojourn since I don't know that road as well as I used to.

- Nelson
TROJANMAN
Just don't plan on making good time through Ridgway. busted_cop.gif
Gint
QUOTE(jcwells @ Sep 1 2009, 03:35 PM) *
Are there any drives planned on Sunday, 20 Sep? I've just purchased a '73 914 piratenanner.gif, and my wife and I would love to hook up with you folks on the 20th, for some aspen viewing and mountain driving driving.gif. Our daughter has volleyball matches on Friday and Saturday, so we won't be able to get away until Saturday evening at the earliest.

John

Just saw your Colorado-914 request too. You're in... driving.gif

And... welcome.png
MoveQik
QUOTE(Madswede @ Sep 1 2009, 05:07 PM) *

Anyone's welcome to try to keep up with pass me on that part of my sojourn since I don't know that road as well as I used to.

- Nelson

Any decent /6 will be bored out of their skull going slow enough for your car to keep up. bootyshake.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.