Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Check out my ball- 2nd generation like New ones
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
wky930
Put me down for 1-914 and 2-915 shift knobs.

Gary
Cool product! I'll take a 901 pattern.
Dominic
I'll take one with the 901 Shift Pattern biggrin.gif

Thanks!
proto31
Put me down for one 901 with washer.

Thanks
maf914
I'll take one with crush washer. 914 shift pattern.

Nice job, Mike.
stephenaki
Would like a 914 pattern bitte.
1 914 pattern for me, please.
Mikey914
Thanks all. Some of the costs on these wound up being more. The presale will remain the same, thanks to all of those that signed up for these. I will send out the payment information on these this weekend.

The regular price on these will be going up to $72 after the pre-sale.
sullivap
I would like to purchase one with the 901 pattern/Jwest Rennshift handle.

-Thanks
Pete Sullivan
CMONNETT
I would like one of these as well without the crush sleve. Put me down on your list.

Thanks,

Chris
VoPo914
I'll take one with crush washer. 914 shift pattern.

Thanks,
Blaine
MDG
Looks great, Mark. I'll take a 901 pattern please - don't need the crush sleeve thanks.
brp986s
Put me down for a 915, no sleeve.
bigkensteele
Please put me down for a 914 pattern and a crush washer.

Great work!

Ken
jeeperjohn56
Mark, Put me down for one in 901 + thrush washer. Thanks John
xperu
I'll take one for a 914 with crush washed. Thanks Mike
drum002
I love it, and would like to be put down for one with a crush washer as well (901 tranny). Just let me know the final with shipping and where to send the $$. Great looking work!!
John-
Max914
Please count me in for one in the 901 shift pattern with a crush washer.
defianty
Hi, These are fantastic I'd love to take one off your hands. I'll see if I can drum up any more interest from the UK.

So put me down for a 914 with crush washer.

Thanks
rickrodod
Put me on the list. I'll need the crush washer please.
bigkensteele
Nevermind. I just realized that I already ordered. Again, great work!
Mikey914
QUOTE(bigkensteele @ Aug 9 2009, 07:13 PM) *

No problem Ken.

To the rest who have signed up I will start sending out the payment info Saturday.

Thanks to all.

Mark
AKA Mikey 914
bmendel
Please add me to the list for a 901 style, no crush sleeve needed

thanks
Brian

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 10 2009, 12:00 AM) *

QUOTE(bigkensteele @ Aug 9 2009, 07:13 PM) *

No problem Ken.

To the rest who have signed up I will start sending out the payment info Saturday.

Thanks to all.

Mark
AKA Mikey 914

JFJ914
1 for a 901 please
TedK
I'll take one for a 914 with crush washer, great work! Let me know the payment details.

Thanks
Ted K
HaraldD
I'll take one for a 914.

Thanks a lot!
Harald/Germany
nsr-jamie
Hi, I already ordered one on the previous page, (914 pattern with crush washer) and I was wondering how do we pay you? I tried to email you last week but not sure if it went through. Can we use PayPal? Thanks! I can't wait to get that new shifter. Cheers beerchug.gif

Jamie in Japan
dyw914
Please put me down for 1 with crush sleeve for 914 pattern. Thanks.
Mikey914
Pre-purchase is closed, thanks to all for your support.
siverson
Hi - how is this project coming? Any updated ETA?
TROJANMAN
I don't need one, but NICE work.
jfort
I would like one, too. 901. not sure what crush washer is but I currently have a third party Momo ball at the top, so I will probably need whatever the original shifter needed.
Mikey914
Guys these are taking longer than I wanted. I ran into problems with the vendor that we were using for the plastic resin. We placed the order and were told we'd have it the next week. Next week came and went, and went again. I just got the resin in yesterday and we've started casting I got my first 7 out of casting and Have started polishing. The first ones will actually start shipping in about 1 week, and the orders will be filled at about 18 per week, so they will be filled in about 2 weeks.

I apologize that these are taking so long, and if anyone wants to back out I understand, and will issue a refund.

As a thank you for your patience those that wish to stick with it will receive with their knob a section of my latest seal. This is the engine to deck lid seal that is NLA. I've been so busy with this and what I have going that I haven't had the opportunity to even mount mine, and I will not be offering it up until I get caught up with what I have going on now.

Just wanted to follow up and until I had the raw materials in hand I couldn't get an accurate estimate as to when I would have these.
rfuerst911sc
I don't know why anyone would cancel because all your products to date are worth the wait. Supplier issues happen all the time in the real world. Mark if anyone HAS to have their order before mine go ahead and put me near the end of the line as I'm not in a hurry.
zonedoubt
Looking good so far!
Mikey914
Thanks guys. I try not to take any money on item until I have my production ready. This is why this has been very stressful for me. I appreciate your patience, but we are finally in the home strech here. Now I'm going to be very busy polishing for awhile.

Thanks to all.
-Mark
Grimstead
Thanks for the update Mark, I can't wait (well, actually I can) to see mine in person!
beer.gif
Bill
FourBlades

Don't sweat it, man. We super appreciate your taking the time to manufacture all
these great parts. We need more vendors like you.

My car has been waiting 37 years for this part, another month won't matter.

John
pete-stevers
i would like one with a 901 pattern/ j west shifter
craig downs
No worries Mark when they get done they get done. I admire your no compromise on quality and everyone here appreciates that. Sometimes things get in the way and that ok
Mikey914
These are finally starting to move. I got 6 out of the 7 original knobs (I had to reject one) that will ship out Monday, and 26 done this week that will be shipping a week from Monday, and the balance will be shipped the following week.

So some forward progress. Just wanted to update everyone.
Mikey914
These are finally starting to move. I got 6 out of the 7 original knobs (I had to reject one) that will ship out Monday, and 26 done this week that will be shipping a week from Monday, and the balance will be shipped the following week.

So some forward progress. Just wanted to update everyone.
Mikey914
More balls to polish.
zonedoubt
Awesome! aktion035.gif
montoya 73 2.0
Just received my Ball! Beautiful product Mark!
ncfj40
I would like one in the 901 shift pattern. I will also need the crush sleeve.
Bartlett 914
Mine came in yesterday. Looks great! Thanks Mark
MDG
Wow, Mark!

Mine arrived today - fantastic job brother.

thanks, m.
VoPo914
I received mine-Excellent!

Thanks,
Blaine
jfort
how do I order and pay? 901 w/washer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.