Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Check out my ball- 2nd generation like New ones
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Mikey914
I do have the old style polished knobs (at $78), but they were very labor intensive, the quality control required quite a few rejects. These new ones are a satin finish that looks like the new ones at the dealership. At $285.

I do have the crush washers at $8 if you need them.

Currently I have 6 of these made up and if you want one let me know these will be at $65 after (still a good value, but hey save some $ if you're in the market).

I think you'll like these!
Mikey914
New 2nd gen Knobs - look very simular to new ones at the dealer that list at $285
tat2dphreak
O
M
F
G

great work man!! very great!

I have a near perfect stock one or I would be jumping on this. very nice and a great bargain!
montoya 73 2.0
add one to my list please! No crush washer needed.
ConeDodger
I vote Mikey for Member Vendor of the Year! What does he get??? grouphug.gif
lotus_65
nice +
d914
if I had a 901 I'd want one ,,,nice
type47fan
Excellent effort! Looks like you've got a winner!

Thanks,
Mikey914
QUOTE(d914 @ Jul 30 2009, 08:48 PM) *

if I had a 901 I'd want one ,,,nice

As part of the set up I took the liberty to do the trans patern for our 911 brothern.

See
zambezi
I will want one. I have a good crush washer so won't need that.
JIM
Mikey914
I would also like to thank Todd Enlund for his help on the graphics side to get these done. Todd, I've got you down for one.

Thanks again man!
craig downs
Keep em coming Mark
You have been doing an amazing job with all your products.

Please count me in for one of your knobs
tod914
Mark, you are totally bust'n a move on these parts. wtg!!!
Mikey914
I have another part that when it's done will blow your mind. Unfortunately it's at least 2-3 months out.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 30 2009, 08:27 PM) *

I would also like to thank Todd Enlund for his help on the graphics side to get these done. Todd, I've got you down for one.

Thanks again man!

Todd's a good guy! I still owe you that ride! confused24.gif Sorry. bye1.gif

Very nice work both of you!
913B
Wow, thats really nice. Is it like the original in the clear expoxy or is it a sticker or something. I cant tell. Pretty nice. You THE MAN !!!

+1 w/crush washer. (914 pattern)

Thank You
montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 30 2009, 09:54 PM) *

I have another part that when it's done will blow your mind. Unfortunately it's at least 2-3 months out.

Ooooo,Ooooooo! drooley.gif I want one or maybe a set or possibly two? Whatever it is put me on the "Pre-sale" list. you the man Mark.
siverson
Sweet! Sign me up too (901 pattern) and a crush washer.

-Steve
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 30 2009, 08:27 PM) *

Thanks again man!

No problem... they look great Mark!
Dr Evil
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 31 2009, 12:54 AM) *

Do I know about this one?

Great job on the knobs smile.gif
ellisor3
I was looking for one of these last week. piratenanner.gif Another great job. Put me in for a 901w/washer.
michaelmoo
I want one of the 915 (911) shift pattern.

Mike
michaelmoo
Actually I'll take a 901 one also. So for me I want the 901 and the 915 one.

Mike
Bartlett 914
Looks nice. Count me in for one.
Hey Mark,

Damn I am trying to save my money BUT I want one of those. 901 pattern with crush washer please.

Ken
turnaround89
count me in for one for a 901 trans, they look awesome aktion035.gif aktion035.gif
Silver Surfer
These look absolutely incredible! I wish I needed one! driving.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jul 31 2009, 12:54 AM) *

The one you know about is probably 9 months out, no, this is another.
jea69
ooh yeah i want one too , need the crush washer also smile.gif
Grimstead
QUOTE(craig downs @ Jul 30 2009, 08:31 PM) *

Keep em coming Mark
You have been doing an amazing job with all your products.

Please count me in for one of your knobs

agree.gif
If it will fit a Rennshifter, count me in as well! As for the crush sleeve, I say include them as well (one stop shop)

PS, Craig, I'm back from the dead & ready for lunch!
Kansas 914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 30 2009, 10:03 PM) *

I don't need any money now, just want to know who wants them and if you need me to include a chush washer.

Let me know what you think!

I think you ROCK!

I am in for one (901 pattern) and a crush washer. Let me know when you are ready for some money.

Thanks as always!

Mike
rfuerst911sc
I'll take a 901 pattern with crush washer please. I'd like to combine with the new front targa/windshield seal when both are available. Thanks for all you are doing for the 914 community. beerchug.gif
FourBlades

I second the vendor of the year!

I would like two of the 901 pattern, not sure about the crush
washers yet.

John

Mikey914
I appreciate the props, there are plenty of other vendors that to provide excellent products, I reciently got in on the Engman fuse panel buy and was impressed with the quality of the product, and the level of detail they put into the product. Jwest makes some really cool stuff too.

I just appreciate the support from you guys here, without this type of community, I could not provide these products at a reasonable price. That's why I give the best pricing right here.
Thanks,
Mark
AKA Mikey 914
JRust
Put me down for a 901 one for the LE. Nicely done once again Mark piratenanner.gif
Mark Henry
Hey man nice knob! .......for some reason that sounds a bit gayfight.gif
bandjoey
1 914 knob.and washer can you work up a boot too?
Is the secret project a rust free av-943.gif BODY? I've bought a lot of your stuff and it's top quality. Thanks! Bill
Mikey914
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Jul 31 2009, 08:21 PM) *

1 914 knob. can you work up a boot too?
Is the secret project a rust free av-943.gif BODY? I've bought a lot of your stuff and it's top quality. Thanks! Bill

On the boot, leather or rubber? The leather wouldn't be to hard to have a bunch done up. I thought the rubber was still available. If not I could look at these.
Dr Evil
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 31 2009, 03:23 PM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jul 31 2009, 12:54 AM) *

The one you know about is probably 9 months out, no, this is another.

9mo out! unsure.gif But it was just tongue kissing, nothing serious blink.gif
nsr-jamie
Hi, I want one too but before you put me down on the list I will PM you and ask about shipping to me out here in Japan. It shouldn't be too much as it looks small and light like stock. Nice work too!! That looks amazing!! Thank you for your service in the 914 community.

Jamie in Japan
stevesc_us
Put me down for one as well with the 901 pattern and washer.

I was wondering if you going to start producing these. I remember seeing your initial post about them more than a year ago.

Give us some details on the materials used in the fabrication. Is it the same as OEM or something better?

thanks again.
jonferns
Put me down for one in 914 shift pattern, thanks.
nomore9one4
Add me to the list. The new owner will love it. Thank you. smile.gif
JWest
QUOTE(Grimstead @ Jul 31 2009, 03:43 PM) *

If it will fit a Rennshifter, count me in as well!

It certainly will.
bandjoey
I see rubber boots around for about $15 but not leather...you might see if anyone else is interested and offer a package deal? Or it might just be me. idea.gif Thanks Bill
zonedoubt
aktion035.gif Put me down for one w/ standard 914 shift pattern.
ellisor3
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Aug 3 2009, 02:24 AM) *

I see rubber boots around for about $15 but not leather...you might see if anyone else is interested and offer a package deal? Or it might just be me. idea.gif Thanks Bill

I would be in on a leather boot as well. The leather ones I have seen are pretty expensive, about $80 I think for the center console ones.
nsr-jamie
I most definetly want one! Put me down for one stock 914 pattern (901) and also will need a crush washer too shipped to Japan, thank you so much!! aktion035.gif
westo2
I'm in for 1, with crush washer
eric914
Add me in for one for 914 pattern.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.