Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Announcement Next Week!, "Live from The City of Hope......
xitspd
post Oct 28 2006, 08:54 PM
Post #1

Technology and Tradition 3.6 and 914-6

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,136

In an earlier post, I mentioned that a club member did not provide the product that I won at WCC05. He emailed me and said, he was sorry and would do so with dispatch. At this point my sense of humor has evaporated. I will be at the City of Hope with my laptop next week with little to do except get my usual infusion and testing. I plan to announce the member's name at that time. I have contacted one of the law firms my company uses on a regular basis and a letter will be generated, followed by a small claims lawsuit. I am not without resources and find this kind of bad behavior by a member appalling.

Dan
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
xitspd   Announcement Next Week!   Oct 28 2006, 08:54 PM
ejm   Dan was the high bidder on a silent auction......   Oct 28 2006, 09:24 PM
TROJANMAN   that's different. that's money spent.   Oct 28 2006, 09:30 PM
TINCAN914   I admire your position. Good luck with it.. Hopefu...   Oct 28 2006, 09:45 PM
TimT   This club has more drama than any soap Ive heard o...   Oct 28 2006, 09:57 PM
Aaron Cox   dan is a giver guys. look on the backs of your eve...   Oct 28 2006, 10:11 PM
Gint  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 06:14 AM