Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GoPro CAMERA GROUP BUY ROUND TWO!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
campbellcj
Glad you got that sorted out.

I like the camera overall but the user interface is about as bad (unfriendly and arcane) as they come. I missed recording a session recently because I reached back to hit the record button, with helmet and gloves on, and either didn't press it hard enough or who knows what. With my clunky old DV camcorder I had a remote control and it made a racket when recording started, which made this scenario easier. Of course its video quality sucked in comparison though.
crxnug
im interested in one, does the price include shipping to , Toronto, Canada
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(crxnug @ Oct 22 2010, 07:24 PM) *

im interested in one, does the price include shipping to , Toronto, Canada

I would have to check and see how much xtra the shipping to the great white north would cost. I will find out and let you know. I have a couple of others interested as well so it may be time to do Round 3.
76-914
Not trying to throw a wrench in the gears here but Costco now carries these. I saw them yesterday and thought of socalandy when I saw them. I can't remember the $. Maybe 199.00 Maybe 299.00?????.
crxnug
i need one, time for a round 3
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(crxnug @ Nov 4 2010, 09:08 PM) *

Okay, you talked me into it, I will do a round 3. I need to get at least 5 sold. I will check and get you the shipping rate to Canada and let you know.

Shoe
zymurgist
I would be interested.
crxnug
im in for sure, 4 more needed

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Nov 4 2010, 08:55 PM) *

QUOTE(crxnug @ Nov 4 2010, 09:08 PM) *

Okay, you talked me into it, I will do a round 3. I need to get at least 5 sold. I will check and get you the shipping rate to Canada and let you know.

Shoe

Steve
QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 23 2010, 06:50 AM) *

Not trying to throw a wrench in the gears here but Costco now carries these. I saw them yesterday and thought of socalandy when I saw them. I can't remember the $. Maybe 199.00 Maybe 299.00?????.

I also saw it at Costco last night for $179.00, but its the helmet pro. Which means you would have to buy the suction cup and other mounts seperately that come with the Motorsports Hero HD. It would put the cost around the same as this group buy.
scotty b
FYI, I have been cramming my camera and ancillaries back into the original box enough that it finally gave up on me. I went to Target this morning to find a suitable storage / transport container.

What I found was the EMBARK single lunch cooler. All of the pieces fit in it perfectly without having to dissasemble the camera, the zipperd pouch on the front is the exact size of the paperwork for the camera and it is padded smile.gif all for 9 bucks first.gif Look around the camping equipment, there was a shelf of various lunch coolers
Steve
QUOTE(Steve @ Nov 11 2010, 08:26 AM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 23 2010, 06:50 AM) *

I also saw it at Costco last night for $179.00, but its the helmet pro. Which means you would have to buy the suction cup and other mounts seperately that come with the Motorsports Hero HD. It would put the cost around the same as this group buy.

I forgot to mention the Cosco special is only 720p, its not 1080p... You get what you pay for!!
eric9144
The Costco one is not the same--and it's not even a good deal, if you go to GoPro.com they list it there for $179--you will see that it's not the same as the other one--cant do 1080 HD...
stromberg.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.