Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Because You guys asked Area51Werks All shirts shipped
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Mar 24 2011, 09:39 PM) *

Well, as you see the status of my car (in the Route thread), I will be pushing it to make it myself.

Just remember, there are 24 hours in a day.
Sleepin
....and two ends to most candles! biggrin.gif
bernbomb914
Got mine & thanks
watsonrx13
Thanks Rick, I got mine.

-- Rob
bandjoey
Hi Rick..no rush but wondering if there's an update on the Tee's? Thanks.
rick 918-S
Sorry boys, Jaime was to start printing this week but I haven't heard from him that they are underway. I'll send him an email and check up.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 2 2011, 11:34 PM) *

Sorry boys, Jaime was to start printing this week but I haven't heard from him that they are underway. I'll send him an email and check up.

Just heard the shirts will ship some time this week.
rick 918-S
I just received an email from old school. He finished the shirts and started to ship them You should. be receiving them soon.
Gint
Is my T going to you Rick? And then you'll ship both here?
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Gint @ Apr 13 2011, 11:29 PM) *

Is my T going to you Rick? And then you'll ship both here?

Yes sir, Sorry for the delay and making you want until I receive shipping and then reshipping screwy.gif But the cost was a factor. I hope you all find it worth the wait. assimilate.gif
Gint
Just checkin in. No rush.
bandjoey
WOW WOW

Got my T in the mail today. Absolutely Perfect. Thanks for the Great Shirt. I Know it'll get stares and glares everywhere I wear it.

Long Live Alien!
very_first_smiley[1].gif
Mike Bellis
I burnt my welding jacket. Little spot the size of a quarter... Lesson: don't aim the sparks for the grinder right at your jacket... sad.gif
bandjoey
Now just when I though I had everything Alien...
When's the group buy on coffee mugs? lol-2.gif
KELTY360
Got my long sleeve T today....absolutely perfect! You are right, resistance is futile. assimilate.gif alien.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Apr 18 2011, 10:56 PM) *

I burnt my welding jacket. Little spot the size of a quarter... Lesson: don't aim the sparks for the grinder right at your jacket... sad.gif

Better the shirt than your flesh unsure.gif I have been wearing mine as a shop coat when I'm out working in the shop too. beerchug.gif Did it improve your welding? welder.gif rolleyes.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Apr 18 2011, 11:12 PM) *

Now just when I though I had everything Alien...
When's the group buy on coffee mugs? lol-2.gif

That's the only one. I made it special for Eric's visit to Area51Werks. But now that you mention it... idea.gif shades.gif assimilate.gif

Glad you all like them. Everyone should have all their stuff by next week.
rick 918-S
Mike, Rob and Walt: Your shirts arrived here today. I have them all boxed with your welding shirt and ready to ship in the morning.

If anyone not receive the shirt they ordered one please let me know. I will be sure you do not get missed.
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 19 2011, 01:27 PM) *

Better the shirt than your flesh unsure.gif I have been wearing mine as a shop coat when I'm out working in the shop too. beerchug.gif Did it improve your welding? welder.gif rolleyes.gif

Yes it did improve my welding! beer.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Apr 21 2011, 10:42 PM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 19 2011, 01:27 PM) *

Yes it did improve my welding! beer.gif

Could be your not so worried about dodging sparks. welder.gif unsure.gif I smell hair burning.
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 21 2011, 08:45 PM) *

Could be your not so worried about dodging sparks. welder.gif unsure.gif I smell hair burning.

No Hair burning! I bought a welders cap to go under my mask. There is the grinding grit everywhere dry.gif
Gint

Thanks Rick! I wore my long sleeve T Tuesday. And the Welding shirt makes a great shop jacket when it's a little cool. Love the inside pocket.

Any t-shirts left? Shar wants one.
TurboWalt
Mine showed up today in Baghdad!
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Gint @ Apr 28 2011, 06:29 AM) *

Thanks Rick! I wore my long sleeve T Tuesday. And the Welding shirt makes a great shop jacket when it's a little cool. Love the inside pocket.

Any t-shirts left? Shar wants one.

Ya, I wear mine as a shop jacket too! biggrin.gif It's cool here all the time. dry.gif

Send me her size. Long or short sleeve? I wanted to order a couple more anyway. Jaime is working on setting up a site like Cafe Express but I don't think he has it done yet. Eventually you will be able to order my design directly from him.

I will have it sent directly to you this time. Thanks for your patients on the first order.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(TurboWalt @ Apr 28 2011, 08:17 AM) *

Man that was fast! How about a photo! assimilate.gif

Aliens in Bagdad! Cool! alien_2.gif

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
TurboWalt
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 28 2011, 04:56 PM) *

QUOTE(TurboWalt @ Apr 28 2011, 08:17 AM) *

Man that was fast! How about a photo! assimilate.gif

Aliens in Bagdad! Cool! alien_2.gif

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Will do!

Thanks for the pictures, good motivation for my project.
beerchug.gif

TurboWalt
Click to view attachment

Aliens in Baghdad!
rick 918-S
QUOTE(TurboWalt @ May 3 2011, 02:45 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Aliens in Baghdad!

biggrin.gif There is no way I could be smiling any bigger! biggrin.gif You rule man!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.