Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Because You guys asked Area51Werks All shirts shipped
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Sleepin
Awesome! I can't wait to get mine!!!
Gint
Put me down for an XL long sleeve Rick. idea.gif Still kickin around about the welding shirt.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Gint @ Feb 20 2011, 08:26 AM) *

Put me down for an XL long sleeve Rick. idea.gif Still kickin around about the welding shirt.

Cool, Gotcha down, I know you like white but you and me are the only ones that wanted them. If I hit the lottery I may have a special one made for us. assimilate.gif
rick 918-S
PM from Irv Got you and Dan on the list! assimilate.gif
Sleepin
Are they here yet? wink.gif
bernbomb914
ordered 2XL welding shirt paid by pay pal
rick 918-S
QUOTE(bernbomb914 @ Feb 20 2011, 05:51 PM) *

ordered 2XL welding shirt paid by pay pal

Cool Bernie! Added you to the list! welder.gif assimilate.gif
Gint
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Feb 20 2011, 09:37 AM) *
QUOTE(Gint @ Feb 20 2011, 08:26 AM) *
Cool, Gotcha down, I know you like white but you and me are the only ones that wanted them. If I hit the lottery I may have a special one made for us. assimilate.gif
Long sleeves are good in black though. Great cooler weather color. Colorado sun will warm an alien heart in a black shirt. I'd take a short sleeve in white in a heartbeat though if that gets worked out.
rick 918-S
One more week to get off the fence. If you weld you need to protect yourself. Sure you can get a welding shirt. But if it's from Area51Werks you'll be looking for stuff to weld just to wear it.
rick 918-S
Welding is fun. This is my Brother inlaws square bird.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

rick 918-S
Very little rust. Need more welding. welder.gif

Click to view attachment
Gint
So a long sleeve and a welding short shipped are $96.00? BTW, I'll take a welding shirt too if you still have one available. XL on that too I guess.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Gint @ Feb 22 2011, 07:04 PM) *

So a long sleeve and a welding short shipped are $96.00? BTW, I'll take a welding shirt too if you still have one available. XL on that too I guess.

Ya that works. I wish I could cut you a better deal on gang shipping but I think I may have trouble getting the welding shirts in the small USPS package as it is.

I'll put you down for one. assimilate.gif
rick 918-S
Here's a great excuse to put on your welding shirt! assimilate.gif

Gint
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Feb 22 2011, 08:11 PM) *
QUOTE(Gint @ Feb 22 2011, 07:04 PM) *
Ya that works. I wish I could cut you a better deal on gang shipping but I think I may have trouble getting the welding shirts in the small USPS package as it is.

I'll put you down for one. assimilate.gif
Consider me assimilated. wink.gif Paypal's done.
rick 918-S
Play it safe out there. Use protection.
rick 918-S
welder.gif

Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
If your project is this rusty you are in for a bunch of welding! Better get assimilated. assimilate.gif welder.gif
rick 918-S
Only three welding shirts left biggrin.gif Get out to the garage and weld something! welder.gif 4130 tubing for an anti-swaybar

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
welder.gif Never know when you have to fabricate some custom engine mounts.

Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
welder.gif Just another excuse to break out the welder. welder.gif

rick 918-S
Sometimes you have to make stuff before you can get welding.
rick 918-S
This door needed a new bottom inside and out. Nearly ready to get welding!
rick 918-S
Aaahhh finally! But what kind of welding is this? idea.gif
rick 918-S
OK...now this is more like it! welder.gif

See the first post for information on how to protect yourself for Alien death rays.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
Another good reason to bust out a welder. welder.gif

Click to view attachment

rick 918-S
Nice So Cal rocker ready to save another thing!
rick 918-S
Here's a 30 year old set of photos. Hot Rods, assimilate.gif Celette bench, cutting torch and arch welding. How does it get any better than this?

rick 918-S
The end result! Notice, the Alien in the background long before paint

Click to view attachment
Mike Bellis
I hope my new welding shirt improves my welding skills... assimilate.gif welder.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Feb 25 2011, 11:50 PM) *

I hope my new welding shirt improves my welding skills... assimilate.gif welder.gif

You know.... there is some possible truth to that thought. The more you want to weld the more practice you will get and the better you will be at it.

Ya, that's kinda corny but hey it's all in good fun biggrin.gif

I'm running out of welding photos welder.gif How about replacing the bottom half of the quarter panel on a VW Fastback!

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
RJMII
You're making me want to learn how to weld. biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
Last day for the Area51Werks Shirts. The Welding Shirts are sold. Here are a couple more welding projects to inspire you today.

This is what happens what a bone head gets ahold of a nice little Healey. dry.gif

Click to view attachment

Here's how you fix it welder.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

rick 918-S
Last day for the Area51Werks Short and long sleeve T Shirts. The Welding Shirts are sold out. Here are a couple more welding projects to inspire you today.

After a little hammer and dolly work.... smash.gif
rick 918-S
The last day of the long and short T shirt offer from Area51Werks. This is the last welding photo too. Thanks everyone for playing along! assimilate.gif

Transfering the chassis # in the Raspberry 914. She's a pretty thing! drooley.gif
rick 918-S
Here's the update. I ordered the welding shirts Monday. I will ship them as soon as I get them and have the tailor sew on the patches.

I placed the long and short sleeve order today.

For the guys that ordered a Welding Shirt AND a long or short sleeve "T" shirt, I am having them shipped here and I will ship everything together from Area51Werks.

For you guys that ordered short or long sleeve "T" shirts, these will be drop shipped from Jaimes "T" shirt place.

Thanks for asking about these. I think about opening a shop again everyday. Who knows, Maybe when the kids graduate from college. Until then I'll just continue to pretend and dream.

PeeGreen 914
piratenanner.gif Can't wait piratenanner.gif
rick 918-S
The boxes are addressed and there ready to go.

For the guys that ordered a welding shirt only, these will mail today.

For the guys that ordered a welding shirt AND a "T" shirt or long sleeve shirt. The mailing of the welding shirt will be delayed. I am having Jaime send your "T" shirts or long sleeve shirts to me and I will box them and send them with the welding shirt. Because of the distance these will be shipped you guys will likely get your shirts last. confused24.gif Sorry, I had to do it this way. I set this up on a break even so the added shipping for direct shipping to you for both welding shirts and "T"'s was putting me in the red. blush.gif

For the guys that did not order a welding shirt but ordered a "T" shirt or long sleeve shirt, These will sent to your directly from Jaime as soon as he finishes them.

I think if you still want a shirt you could contact Jaime via pm and let him know. He can arrange a pay pal for you and you may be able to order directly from him.

I could have had these done at anyof the 15 local screen printing places in my town but I wanted to have this done by one of our own here. Jaime is working on a web site like cafe express and will have my shirts available for order one at a time. I like that.

Thanks everyone. assimilate.gif
Gint
smilie_pokal.gif
Sleepin
I can't wait! biggrin.gif
Mike Bellis
Awesome! piratenanner.gif I'm tired of burning up my other shirts (and so is my wife) blink.gif
markb
QUOTE(Gint @ Mar 19 2011, 06:29 AM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

agree.gif
Mike Bellis
I got my welding shirt!!! piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif

Perfect fit! aktion035.gif

Great shirt. Thanks, Rick!

cheer.gif first.gif cheer.gif first.gif cheer.gif first.gif
FourBlades

Got my welding jacket today.

It is so much better than those generic green things you can get at big box stores.

Gonna try it out this weekend.

welder.gif

John
jmill
beerchug.gif

Can't wait for my shirt. This is gonna be the next hot ticket, you just watch. All the chicks dig aliens. grouphug.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Mar 24 2011, 07:22 PM) *

I got my welding shirt!!! piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif

Perfect fit! aktion035.gif

Great shirt. Thanks, Rick!

cheer.gif first.gif cheer.gif first.gif cheer.gif first.gif

Cool man!

I mailed everyones except Mike Ginter, Rob Ross and Walt Wright. I'm waiting for their other shirts to arrive here from Jaime so I can box them all together.

Get out and use it now! welder.gif
VaccaRabite
I got mine today as well.
Its VERY nice. smile.gif

Zach
Sleepin
Any updates on the tees? smile.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Mar 24 2011, 08:04 PM) *

Any updates on the tees? smile.gif

Sent an email for status tonight. Jaime told me he should be able to ship these before the Route 66 event that I wish I could attend... dry.gif
Sleepin
Well, as you see the status of my car (in the Route thread), I will be pushing it to make it myself.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.