Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eric's Excellent Adventure
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Scott S
GREAT time!! Big thanks Gint Family. Really had a fantastic time. I didn't even get in trouble for getting home so late! piratenanner.gif

I did get asked why my truck does smell like "camping" this morning however...

Safe travels Eric! driving.gif
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image

Amazing sunrise just outside of Denver.
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image

Red sky in the morning... Sailors take warning.
sixnotfour
Enough of the Sunrise already. greygreygrey
SLITS
Ever notice how everything is so flat? Not even a bump in the road.
Gint
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Apr 9 2011, 06:26 AM) *
Many, many thanks to the Colorado 914 group. Gint has an amazing place and we had an amazing time. Awesome hospitality!

Great to see everyone. I was off at 6:00am on the dot and on my way to Salina for lunch with Mike and Mary!

Thanks Colorado! Thanks Mike!
We were happy to do it. Glad you and everyone else made it. We had a blast!
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image

Sliders from Cozy's
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image

Buttercup came to greet me! She got a new pair of front shoes for coming so far.
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image

Mikes beautiful teener with the monster stereo.
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image

Outside Cozy's
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image

These puppies are in every state...
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image

Yes Dorothy, we're still in Kansas!
Sleepin
QUOTE(brant @ Apr 9 2011, 07:46 AM) *

thanks ferg for opening all of my beers!

(hey Eric L.... I need to buy a bottle opener off of you. Those are really cool!)

brant

I have cool bottle openers for sale? unsure.gif

I sure wish we could have been there!!!! chowtime.gif beerchug.gif drunk.gif yellowsleep[1].gif
Eric_Shea
Two great new friends. Two great cars. One with a great stereo the other with a great story (and a new pair of front calipers).

Hey gang... I got Ginger snaps!

Thanks Mike and Mary! Off to Des Moines.. Shoul be there around 8:30 tonight. I might even get 8 hours of sleep tonight.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Apr 9 2011, 12:43 PM) *

Two great new friends. Two great cars. One with a great stereo the other with a great story (and a new pair of front calipers).

Thanks Mike and Mary! Off to Des Moines.. Shoul be there around 8:30 tonight. I might even get 8 hours of sleep tonight.

Twenty years ago Des Moines would have been closed by 8pm and you could have been arrested for disturbing the peace just by driving after dark. Now I hear it is a tough town... Be careful...

By the way, I still need your Paypal so I can put some gas in the pig... biggrin.gif
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image

This is me going to Kansas City, Kansas City here I come... (I don't have an original f'n bone in my body)
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image

Look at those colors... Its like candy.
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image

90 degrees that day... Thank God the wind was blowing 50mph to cool us off! I was picking sand out of my nappy head for days after that! Mike, Mary and Scary! Great time gang...
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image
Kansas 914
QUOTE(SLITS @ Apr 9 2011, 10:58 AM) *

Correction Slits...
Click to view attachment
jmill
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 8 2011, 05:54 PM) *

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Apr 8 2011, 12:43 PM) *

iPad on 3G cruising to Gints. Had great sex with Mr. Lowe. What a great guy smilie_pokal.gif

blink.gif

blink.gif The hotdog place in Chicago now makes sense.

QUOTE(Live Event Uploader @ Apr 8 2011, 10:12 PM) *

IPB Image

Step away from Andy's camera.
Kansas 914
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Apr 9 2011, 03:43 PM) *

Eric,

Great time - it was awesome to finally meet you - thanks for making the stop in Kansas! Drive safely to Des Moines and get some sleep!

I promise to get those beautiful calipers installed on Buttercup - very nice of you to continue the dream - you are a Rockstar...

Cheers!
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image

I love Mary
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image

Ask a Brazilian what a Ku is... :rotfl:
Gint
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Apr 9 2011, 01:43 PM) *

Are those the best ever or what?

Hi Mary!
iamchappy
You may be driving in bad weather tomorrow on your way to St. Paul i hope to see you for lunch at the Muddy Pig at noon.
Eric_Shea
I see that! Checking www.wunderground.com right now. You don't think it will blow over by then? Noon it is!
iamchappy
You will be fine just go to bed and get some rest.......
SLITS
QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ Apr 9 2011, 05:40 PM) *

QUOTE(SLITS @ Apr 9 2011, 10:58 AM) *

Correction Slits...
Click to view attachment

Ummmmmmm ... soft speed bumps ....

I grew up** in Council Grove, KS.

**if that term applies to me.
rick 918-S
It's 9:38 am I just talked to Eric. He told me he has 200 miles to go. He thought he may be a few minutes late for lunch. I had to bail on lunch today. It's a 300+ miles round trip. Not that you guys aren't worth the drive... Hey Eric is picking up a pair of tan seats for me from Minnesota Loon! Thanks John!
Eric_Shea
125 miles out. Cruise is set at 77.
ConeDodger
I just got off the phone with Eric. He's so hungry he's hallucinating. Said he see's upside down airplanes just off 35W... Of course he couldn't get a picture of them but my point is you guys need to feed him as soon as he gets there...

Welcome to Minisooota E!
Eric_Shea
Made it! Great ale and a lady great chat about 930 stuff!
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image

Getting off the exit for the Muddy Pig
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image

Minnesota ay!?
MDG
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Apr 10 2011, 01:34 PM) *

Made it! Great ale and a lady!

confused24.gif Guy's like a Viking on a rampage . . .

thumb3d.gif
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image

Chappy!
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image

Paul.
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image

Dan
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image

Irv!
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image

The St. Paul gang!
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image

What was left of a damn good Ruben.
914 shifter
might as well drive a few hundred more miles and stop in nyc.
914coop
it was great to meet eric , and nice to see dave and paul again. we missed you rick. however it was a great time.

continue to have a great trip eric , and drive safely.

by the way duluth is much colder than saint paul .

Irv
smontanaro
Eric, when you're stationary for a bit and not taking pictures at 70mph, I think some of those pictures need captions. At least of the people you met and the cars. Have a safe trip. See you in a few days.

S
Eric_Shea
Thanks Irv. Great to meet you and your son, Paul and Chappy as well. I had a great time, great lunch, great ale and great friends.

Of course, just to prove I'm a 914 guy, the first thing I did was load used parts in my car (picture to follow). Ricks getting a new interior!

Thanks Minnesota crew. 64 miles to Duluth!
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image

Real 914 guys use their Cayennes to haul parts!
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image

Both the fog and I rolling into Duluth.
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image

Just outside of Area 51 and a strange fog sets in unlike any I've ever seen before. Coincidence? I think NOT!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.