Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eric's Excellent Adventure
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
SLITS
QUOTE(Live Event Uploader @ Apr 17 2011, 08:11 AM) *

IPB Image

This is something I grew accustom to on the last two days... TRUCKS. It took me a while to realize I was on I-80 and that was the difference. The other highways I travelled on over the last week were not as "truck heavy". They were about the only vehicles on that highway in some areas and they were constantly jockeying for position. It seemed like they looked, saw me coming in their rear view mirror and then pulled over to cut me off. I do understand how difficult it is to drive one of these things professionally but, a lot of them could have let me pass before blocking the lane for the 10 minutes it takes for them to pass one another. It got VERY tiring, especially in some off the mountain passes.

I put the word out. If they spotted a Volkswagen Touareg, disguised as a Porsche, driven by a pinky lifting, gold chain, wine drinker, old cheese eater to pull out an block him for at least 10 miles. Diesel fumes mix well with wine and cheese,
majkos
yea, Cuz, like glad you had a safe trip, yada,yada,

show us your tally!
Did you reach 30 cali's.(brakes)? confused24.gif
Eric_Shea
My tally? 5 milk crates, two pales and one box full of calipers, 6 911 rear control arms, one 911 front suspension, various 911 rear suspension bits and pieces... etc., etc. biggrin.gif

Picture to follow if the Live Event Uploader is still working.
Live Event Uploader
IPB Image
McMark
4500 miles and you can't upload yer own damn pictures. rolleyes.gif

Looks like it was a great trip. I'm jealous. Really.
Eric_Shea
It's easier this way! biggrin.gif

Keep it going and I'll just email you to point you to the thread I want to load pictures into! w00t.gif

You should have come along. I could have used an extra set of eyes and someone to help drive! I'm still tired. Some vacation... LOL
bandjoey
Gee What a trip Great pic's. Why don't we have a forum beerchug.gif for great 914 adventures??

sixnotfour
You better stash that junk before the Girls return home. laugh.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Apr 19 2011, 04:50 AM) *

You better stash that junk before the Girls return home. laugh.gif

agree.gif There will be so much estrogen in that house he wont be able to pick up those crates anymore... av-943.gif
veltror
I lived in Chicago for a number of years, and my 914 I bought from Jay at partwerks, he was always good to me. Seeing some of those pictures took me back.... does anybody know what happened to his mate George Hildinger....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.