Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Attention MD-VA-PA-DE 914World members
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
ws91420
Here at Matt's Evil ScottyB Ken saigon71 are all here. Where are the rest of you ?
type47
We're home on the computer trying to figure out why 'shoe has to go out on the lake to wipe his butt after he takes a dump
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(type47 @ Aug 27 2011, 01:44 PM) *

We're home on the computer trying to figure out why 'shoe has to go out on the lake to wipe his butt after he takes a dump

Lots more fun than toilet paper. More efficient and lives you feeling fresher. Also guaranteed to eliminate cling ons and dingle berries. shades.gif
MikeSpraggi
Depending on how the weather outlook is a couple of hours from now, I may come up there. My women are home and not leaving the house. They have some concerns about my leaving them alone considering all of the weather fear reports they have heard.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(MikeSpraggi @ Aug 27 2011, 02:38 PM) *

Depending on how the weather outlook is a couple of hours from now, I may come up there. My women are home and not leaving the house. They have some concerns about my leaving them alone considering all of the weather fear reports they have heard.

Just tell them you are going out for smokes.
geniusanthony
So with the weather are you all still meeting up? I can't make it but maybe next weekend at Scotty's will go.
flipb
QUOTE(geniusanthony @ Aug 27 2011, 04:55 PM) *

So with the weather are you all still meeting up? I can't make it but maybe next weekend at Scotty's will go.

I didn't make it up either... not excited at the prospect of experiencing the rain inside the teener. BTDT

Tony, the thing at Scotty's shop is October 1-2, not Sept... still a month away.

So where are the photos from our fellow fourteeners? Hopefully they aren't sitting in the dark without electricity! Anyone headed back South tonight can drop by my place to deposit some of the leftover homebrew.

beer.gif
VaccaRabite
I had to leave early due to wifely demands. Dont argue with pregnant wives.
ws91420
We have two 914's here. Matt's and one other. Had some eats watch the rain and drinking and talking. Not able to post pics from my phone.
saigon71
QUOTE(BajaXJ92 @ Aug 26 2011, 08:03 PM) *

Well as badly as I wanted to make it I got rear ended at about 4pm today. I slowed down and stopped for a yellow to red light. An older guy in an '09 CLK Benz Conv plows into me thinking I was going to run the light.

The top won't fit on the car properly, the trans is stuck in gear and the exhaust is hanging. Honestly my neck hurts so damn badly I haven't had a chance to really assess the damage.

Hope you guys have a great time! Looks like I'll be riding this storm out in Va Beach and looking for another chassis as I'm almost certain this one is tweaked. sad.gif

IPB Image

Man, that is a bad beat. Hope the your neck and the teener are OK. Good luck with everything.
slackin' at work
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Aug 27 2011, 05:05 PM) *

I had to leave early due to wifely demands. Dont argue with pregnant wives.

you are a wise man... and congratulations (Im out of the loop I guess).

so what is going on at scotties shop next month? link?
that's fairly close to me.
ws91420
Not next month beginning of Oct. http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=139860
saigon71
Thanks for hosting this event Matt. beerchug.gif Had a great time...and the food/drink were excellent. Irene had some nerve rolling in the day of your party!
plas76targa
QUOTE(saigon71 @ Aug 28 2011, 05:58 AM) *

Thanks for hosting this event Matt. beerchug.gif Had a great time...and the food/drink were excellent. Irene had some nerve rolling in the day of your party!

Thanks Bob. It was fun while it lasted.

Adam - get to the Dr and get that neck checked out. Sad that happened to the 914 and you. Were you on your way here or heading home? i have as set of stock tail lights and one side's light bucket you may have.

Thanks to Bonedoc for being the only 914 to make it. We missed the rest of you but respect your decisions to stay home. Mother nature isn't worth messing with.

Lets' all make it to Scotty's in October!
flipb
QUOTE(plas76targa @ Aug 28 2011, 02:09 PM) *

QUOTE(saigon71 @ Aug 28 2011, 05:58 AM) *

Thanks Bob. It was fun while it lasted.

Adam - get to the Dr and get that neck checked out. Sad that happened to the 914 and you. Were you on your way here or heading home? i have as set of stock tail lights and one side's light bucket you may have.

Thanks to Bonedoc for being the only 914 to make it. We missed the rest of you but respect your decisions to stay home. Mother nature isn't worth messing with.

Lets' all make it to Scotty's in October!

Sorry I missed it. Weather here is gorgeous now - went for a bike ride with the kids. Just cleaned up the teener in hopes of a drive either while they nap or after bedtime tonight.

VaccaRabite
Anyone have pictures?
I did not think to take any, and then left before most people showed up.

Zach
MikeSpraggi
I was on my out of the house about 4 PM to head to Matt's house and received strong protest from the female contingent of my family, so I told them I would stay there to protect them. Fortunately no dragons or other monsters showed up. Sorry I missed the get together, they are always so much fun. Well, I'll try to make it to Scotty's. I have two track events in October. Guess I better check the dates.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.